tuscl

Customer Shit

I was trying to make the best of my recent trip to Orlando, so when my dancer asked, "are you here for the big dentist convention," I didn't skip a beat. "Why yes, yes I am," I replied as I slipped my arm around her waist while she snuggled closer. Later when I told her she had a beatiful smile, her face lite up, and she said "That really means a lot to me, coming from you."

So, do you have any good examples of customer shit?

16 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is one club in Columbus that gives free admission if you bring in your hotel key. I bought a hotel card key off ebay.com for $6 and have used it for free cover occasionally. I don't do it too often because the club is pretty boring though.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    I was trying to make the best of my recent trip to Orlando, so when my dancer asked, "are you here for the big dentist convention," I didn't skip a beat. "Why yes, yes I am," I replied as I slipped my arm around her waist while she snuggled closer. Later when I told her she had a beatiful smile, her face lite up, and she said "That really means a lot to me, coming from you."

---------------------------------

LOL! that's funny!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    From 2004 to 2007, while I was feature writer at a site called PTM, I wrote a series of aviation stories starring a model I have a crush on. I was so good that I got a dozen emails asking for plane rides (I've never taken a flying class in my life).

With that said,

Last time at Gold Cup, I pretended to be a pilot and I completely sold half a dozen strippers on it.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't usually take a shit at strip clubs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    I don't get this at all. What is the point of making strippers think you have a lot of money when you don't. Seems a little like going fishing with a worm but no hook. If you come back to the same club some time and you DO have plenty of money, I guess you just have to hope they don't remember when you came just to punk them.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I'm a terrible liar, and since I go to the same clubs alot, I don't mess with any customer shit.
    Besides - my real life is just bizarre enough to keep the convo going (hopefully resulting in a great set o' dances).
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    None really. The dancers who know me know that while I don't show up very often when I do they're about to get a work out and they're going to get paid IF they take care of me. Other than no real attempt at a strip club game.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ilbbaicnl sums it up pretty good, WHY? The clubs I attend regularly, they know me and what is the point of lying. Those on the road, well I do tend to fudge a bit, but mostly only about back home stuff.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Too much analyzing why a barracuda likes to bite.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I only use customer shit if the dancer spreads SS too thick. Then I feel she is fair game for getting her head messed with a little bit. Mind you, if the SS works I am usually a goner. Little head is lousy at customer shit.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    gatorfan, I like the your new profile pic
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Lying to strippers you are loaded only makes them jack up the price. I use a sorta of reverse psychology when negotiating extras "Honey I know your price of $300 for FS up there in VIP is well worth it I am sure, but business has been slow - I only have $160 on me - what say you?"
  • ClubExpert
    14 years ago
    I've never really lied to strippers just to inflate my ego, my reality is more interesting then a lie anyway.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Lying means someone is talking with a stripper and we all know what a strippers mouth should be doing.

samsung thanks I put up 3 new pics.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    The only time I really lie about stuff with strippers is when I'm out of town and usually just making up the purpose for me being in town, mostly because no one believes I will go far out of town just to go to titty bars.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Best Customer Shit:

"No, I won't come in your mouth..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion