tuscl

Most Expensive Lap Dances

I just made my first visit to a Vancouver SC. I was shocked at the price of lap dances. $50 with the house dancers and $60 with the one stage dancer I approached. No bargaining could reduce these prices by even one penny. One dancer told me the house cut is being raised soon so prices could conceivably rise from these stratospheric levels. Thank heavens I was sober last night!! Are there any lap dance prices at these levels anywhere in USA?

20 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    $50 lap dances at Columbus Gold and Doll House (both in Columbus). Doll house runs 2fer1 deals every hour and you can buy a $15 bracelet that lets you do 2fer1s all night. Cols Gold runs "3 for $99" promotions and has feature dancers. I might buy some $50 lappers when Alexis Texas comes to town.

I have also read about some places in Baltimore with expensive LDs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I did talk to one dancer at DOll House and she said the house takes $20/50 and she keeps $30. She then said when we do a 2fer1 the house takes $25/50 and she keeps $25. She was so desperate to sell them that she told me she would let me do a 2fer1 whenever that night even without the bracelet (meaning she would make a measly $10 profit on doing 2 dances for me)
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    You should get at least a HJ included in those prices.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater in San Fran is $60 per dance (unless it's been raised!)
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Isn't it better in buisiness to lower prices to attract more customers? I'm no buisiness expert but I know that the prices I see now are too high and I would go to SCs more if the dances were back down around $20. For $10 LDs I'd be there all the time! Why can't they see this?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Londonguy, unfortunately not even a HJ is standard in those $50 dances, yet I know of one club in Ohio where a HJ is standard in $10 dances.

One dancer at doll house said "if we do the $30 lap dance, there is no contact allowed, but if we do the $50 lap dance then I can touch you but you can't touch me". She did say she liked to flip over on my lap and stick her pussy near my face...but not worth spending $50/song for that.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    By the way, Mitchell Brothers never has 2-for-1 deals on lappers. It's $60 per all the time!!!
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Vancouver is a playground for world-class playboys with plenty of scratch for $50 lap dances. It's no wonder there's a club addressing that market.

Same with San Francisco.
  • sauternes
    14 years ago
    Farmer, you can get a "deal" of $200 for 5 songs at the #5. There are lots of ROBs but I found a black chick from Montreal who made this kind of worth it. Only because I don't get there very often. None of them seem to do OTC.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    sauternes:

You are exactly right about my being at #5 Orange. I was never offered the "deal" you described. Takeout was offered by one dancer.
    $500 for one hour with a forty-ish Colombian and her limited English or French linguistic skills and rock hard bolt-ons. Uh - no thanks.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    CT,
    Surprised you didn't mention the infamous $60 "buy one, DJ pays for second" lapdances at Paper Moon, lol.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Ecstasy in southern California only does $50 dances. Those are nude with the customer resting on a couch. No guarantee of additional action.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I am told dances at the clubs around Washington D.C. are pricey. One club in Pensacola (Babes) has single dances for $45. They do run 2 for 1 deals from time to time. I did that, and talking with the dancer, she told me that the Navy service men near the club at Pensacola Air Station have money to burn, but don't spend it freely, so the club charges $45 for a dance to spur the horny young guys to blow their paychecks!
  • trojangreg
    14 years ago
    Having moved from Atlanta to Vancouver all I can say is this place is strip club hell. From the Goldrush to PP in Columbia you have a choice of clubs with hands on service at great value.OTC is always an option in the south and it too isn't a ripoff if you hook up with the right girl. Here you have a few clubs, no value the only redeeming factor is that normally the stage dancers are good looking, the beer isn't overpriced and they show sports on the tv's. Basically treat the strip club as a sports bar with nude entertainment. ART you could go to one of the many AMP's if you're looking for that hands on service.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    trojangreg:

I used to be a regular at Madame Cleo's on Richards - always a very fine crew to choose from there. Sadly. now closed and redevelopment for that block is on order. I miss the music next door at "Dick's on Dick's" too. I hear Brandi's is closing soon too and the Cecil is shuttered.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    If I remember correctly, $50 LDs were common at the Foxy Lady in RI.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Holy shit. And here I thought the $40 per song nude dances at Trixie's were ridiculously priced. At least there I get some titties rubbed in my face.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Steve229: At least at The Paper Moon, they're often two-for-one. Mitchell Brothers is $60 per song all the time.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    but at least Mitchell Brothers it is more extras friendly, correct?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    My usual Baltimore club just went to $10 laps on Monday. They already have $20 2-4-1 dances on Tuesday and Saturday. Pretty stark contrast to Virginia.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion