tuscl

TV ACTRESS

10inches
Florida
Sunday, September 12, 2010 1:55 PM
favorite TV actress that you would like to see naked? 1---Jennifer Love Hewitt (Ghost Whisperer_ 2---Christina Hendricks (Madmen) 3---Jennifer Taylor (Two and a Half Men-Chelsea)

14 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    There was a brief nude scene in the movie Back Up Plan starring J. Lo. It turns out it was a stunt double though...Although she is way past her prime I still would like to see J Lo go nude.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Seeing as I watch very little TV, and what I do watch doesn't contain an actress, not really anyone. That said, the only show I do watch is SOA, and there is basically only one actress. Might have been enjoyable when she was married to Al, instead of Clay.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't watch alot of TV especially network shows. The few HBO shows I watch have plenty of nudity.
  • M
    14 years ago
    Jill Wagner - Wipeout. Although,I would love to see Jennifer Love Hewitt too.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    Gail O'Grady, she did a topless scene on NYPD Blue Lynda Carter, she did a topless scene in a late 70s movie, but still looks hot in her 50s Dolly Parton, always wondered what is beneath the spandex and inside of one of the most strained bras in the history of music J-Lo's double, since she is hot looking
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    Gatorfan - You must watch Cathouse.... Brooke Taylor and Isabella Soprano ALL THE WAY !!!! Airforce Amy needs to retire.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Heather Locklear Evangeline Lilly +1
  • how
    14 years ago
    Sofia Vergara, "Modern Family" -- chica mas caliente!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Ashley Tisdale & Ali Michalka (Hellcats on CW). Shiri Appleby (Life Unexpected-also on CW).
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Candy Crowley on CNN.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    shadowcat: I am glad that the cat with attitude is back. As for CC on CNN, wouldn't you like to have seen her glorious body before she slimmed to the sylph she is now?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I was going to say the female cast of "True Blood," but since it's on HBO, I've already seen them naked. In the show one of the main vampire characters owns a strip club ("Fangtasia") and a lot of the action happens there. In one episode another vampire character visited a regular strip club, and arranged for an OTC session with a stripper - didn't end too well for the stripper, however.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I would have responded to this post earlier, but I was busy re-watching the "Hellcats" debut.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I'll second Ashley Tisdale, Aly Michalka, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jill Wagner, and *definitely* Christina Hendricks...but don't hold your breath on her just yet. Evangeline Lilly is just crazy enough to go nude sometime soon...seriously...she's wacky: [view link] I disagree that Air Force Amy needs to retire just yet, although word has it that she's invested her earnings well so far. What about Taryn Manning or Drea de Matteo from SOA?: [view link] Here's that Gail O'Grady scene from NYPD Blue that was mentioned above: [view link] That Lynda Carter movie mentioned above was "Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw" (1976), but there's this lingering pic from her aborted role in "Apocalypse Now" that's been making the rounds for quite a while: [view link] She's still my all-time favorite actress IMHO: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion