tuscl

Chicago,,, Is there really nothing there?

Hank Moody
I'm fine. I'm disgusted with my life and myself, but I'm not unhappy about that.
Friday, September 10, 2010 11:32 PM
Have to go for a night for business. Not going to have a car and haven't decided where to stay yet, but all the reviews seem to be bad. Are any of the clubs worth it for LD's, or should I get ready for some drinks and watching a ball game?

12 comments

• rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Yes, Chicago really IS that bad. Having said that, you could probably have a decent time at the Pink Monkey, which is near downtown so it would not be an expensive cab ride. It is byob and nude, which I always like, and when I go there I bring a bottle of Crowne ;) Don't expect much heavy action there, but you can have a good time watching naked girls, drinking your favorite booze, AND watching a ball game (they have a big screen tv). If you steer away from the useless lap dances you can also keep the night very cheap. Finally, I hear the food is actually very good there (I never ate it but many others were), so dinner and cocktails, as well as regular naked tail, along with the game might not be a bad night.
  • MajorBoobage
    14 years ago
    Terry, the clubs in the city proper are typically air-dance only. I would not recommend any of the clubs that are cab distance from downtown, although you might check out the Admiral Theater just to say you've been there. To get decent mileage you would have to get out to the suburbs, or better yet, northwest Indiana. (Incidentally, the Admiral is accessible via the CTA's Brown Line train if you want to save the cab fare.)
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Although Houstonians would disagree, it is said that Chicago has some of the best ethnic restaurants. You can take the EL just about anywhere.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Dude, Houstonians are getting fucked in back rooms, SC hounds visiting Chicago clubs are getting fucked while never taking their penises out ;) I agree that Chicago is cool from the perspective of bars, restaurants, jazz clubs, etc., but for strip clubs it downright sucks.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    then again, if you're staying alone, there's always backpage and eros to check out for some regular, old-fashioned "take-out" action, delivered right to your door, with no hassle about getting anywhere.
  • RBurgundy
    14 years ago
    Unfortunately, for a major city, Chicago sucks big time. I personally have not found a single club I would recommend to anyone.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Chicago is 30 minutes away from Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN. Decent review have been written on the place.
  • Gianna71
    14 years ago
    Industrial Strip, Chacha's for some ass grabbing, and Heavenly Bodies. I have been to all three and have been satisfied. YMMV so take that into account and on which night you go. Temptations is a little farther in Gary, IN, but from what I have heard is worth the trip....
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    heck even the 3 hour drive to indy to visit brad's might be worth it.
  • Kprince
    14 years ago
    If you have no access to a car, well FORGET IT! Don't waste your money, you will not be happy unless you've never been to a strip club before. AIR DANCES in the city, need I say more? If you have a car, I recomment club 390. At least they have hot girls and you usually can grab. Industrial strip where you know you can grab. Scores for hot girls that you can sometimes grab. Extras at none of these places. If you want a really cool place to hang out and see one of the most expensive strip clubs ever built, go to Atlantis, cool place just for the spectacle. All of these I just mentioned are basically under an hour from downtown chicago, moral of the story is, if you have to stay in the city limits, dont go to a strip club, PERIOD!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Please everybody, don't forget Arnie's in south Chicago. It was the very first action club I ever visited. It is a guaranteed score even for a white first-timer. Inexpensive. No hustle. VERY public. I had equipment failure but that was just rookie jitters. Well over that now.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Farmer, I agree with you about Arnie's, but the OP will not have a car and Arnie's is in Harvey, about 30-40 min. south of the city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion