tuscl

Can "no touch" laws actually increase mileage?

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:09 PM
I had a bit of a revelation after another really good, 2-way touch, moderately-priced VIP in an Ohio club, where all touching is supposed to be illegal. In the old days prior to this law, the dancer could "legally" touch you via the grinding, but you could not touch her at all: the "touch and go," hands-at-your-sides policy was strictly enforced in many clubs, even in VIP. Now that ALL touching in both directions is technically illegal, it makes no sense to restrict who touches who and where they touch. If LE decided to enforce the law, they bust ALL dancer-customer, dancer-dancer contact, regardless of who is the toucher or touchee. So, why get fined getting/giving a plain old lap dance if you will get the same citation for having the customer's hands on the girl's boobs or cupping her ass? Obviously, any actual sex act is another category of violation, but I'm finding it easier to caress dancers during lap dances in more clubs than I did prior to the passage of this goofy law. Is this ironic justice or only a coincidence?

17 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't know...but here in Columbus/Dayton area the no touch laws are still pretty strong. Sure YMMV but odds are against you. I have visited a few clubs in the Cleveland/Akron area and the strip clubs are better in price (10-20/song instead of 20-30/song) and the mileage was consistently better. I am guessing because Akron/Cleveland have been in recessions due to steel, rubber, auto, and tire plants closing.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    In Houston, dancers are supposed to be three feet from customers at all times-that's universally ignored. The cops haven't raided a club in a while, but they've been going after the Craigslist "entertainers" and the underground places-with underage prostitutes. I like what they're doing now and I hope they continue to leave the clubs alone.
  • shaqdaddy
    14 years ago
    i understand that a guy should not be able to grope the girls but they should be able to grind on you and stick thier boobs in your face if they want
  • troop
    14 years ago
    interesting theory there doc. i really don't see much of a difference between pre and post touch law other than i'm more experienced now and usually negotiate what i expect before i buy a dance and that weeds out the dancers that won't allow touching.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    These clubs know what guys want and will look the other way to keep the clientele in their clubs spending money. If the clubs starting enforcing "no touch" rules, then customers would be going elsewhere and business would be lost. You need all the business you can get in a recession. If law enforcement all of a sudden wants a crackdown, then shit will hit the fan.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    It seems to be a common opinion on this board that the laws are violated just about everywhere. It is probably more a function of the ecomony and the dancers willingness to push the envelope to earn more.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I posted about my regular club recently going on lockdown of sorts, with a new rule that dancers had to keep both feet on the floor during lap dances. Word has spread about the new rule, fewer customers are coming in for lap dances and the girls income has gone down. Ironically, if you do get a lap dance, you find the girls have actually upped their mileage to compensate. Stick shifting, simulated BJ through the pants, boobs in the face, flashing the kitty, etc. are all apparently ok as long as they keep both feet on the ground, lol. Even the girls that used to give mainly air dances are giving a full-on grind now. Hey, I'm not complaining, my personnel mileage has never been higher. I suppose I should do I review clueing guys in, but for now I think I'll just keep it to myself.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    The recent shift from topless laps to bikini at the club I like has made for a vast unpopulated space where the club is. On a hunch, I dropped in today and was the only customer in the place for an hour. Took my favorite prude to VIP because all the rest were fatties that I don't get dances from. Apparently prudence needed money and performed a very skillful bbbj...we reached an important milestone in our relationship today!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Interesting thesis. I go to a club that only recently introduced private dancing. An "absolutely no contact" policy is said to apply. This being Canada, only the club owner can enforce this policy. Our Supreme Court ruled years ago allowing free wheeling lap dancing nationally and prostitution is not illegal in Canada. Well, guess what happened with my first private dance in this club? Tip offered and graciously received. Suitable services rendered in exchange. Every other dancer responded in a similar generous fashion. No sex yet but it will take only one aggressive girl to get that ball rolling too.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Cool,farmerart. You still coming to Detroit??
  • kansasgent
    14 years ago
    Does it strike anyone as strange that in these days of lower budgets, local and state governments waste resources passing and enforcing silly laws?
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    I don't know if you have recognized it yet, but the US government at all levels is doing it's best to destroy the country.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    "Does it strike anyone as strange that in these days of lower budgets, local and state governments waste resources passing and enforcing silly laws?" Houston's SC ordinance was meant to kill the industry, but like I've said earlier, universally ignored and rarely enforced. Also, City Council fought like hell to try to keep citizens from deciding if red light cameras stay or go. The election is in November.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    vincemichaels; yup. Tuesday after Labour Day. Hit my sweetie in Toronto and then drive down to Detroit.
  • metaldude
    14 years ago
    I agree with txt that's its probably the economy more than anything else. Both general and the club's economy due to rule changes.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    There was a local club now closed where the dancers told you which booths you could choose for lap dances. "These over here, or this one that I call the 'will and the way' booth...I have the wlll if you have the way." You know which one I chose. With restricive laws the norm on many areas, the "will and the way' philosophy is winning out.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I don't know if you have recognized it yet, but the US government at all levels is doing it's best to destroy the country." Oh, come on now degol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion