tuscl

Is it better to go with a friend to a club to keep from losing your personal ite

Monday, August 23, 2010 6:01 AM
I know most of the guys here go to the club Solo, and most of the time I do as well, however is it always a good thing? I have on a few occasions left personal items at a club, being that i may have been a little too intoxicated. I know you may say well just don't drink so heavily and I don't. I am not really a "drinker" but it doesn't take much to get me "tipsy" and if other factors such as " being in a rush to leave because I have a good drive ahead of me" may also factor in leaving something behind. Luckily I have only left 2 things behind over the past 12years of stripclubbing, but I can just tell that anything can throw me off if I am starting to "feel good." For example, I was at a club Saturday night and had to used their ATM(Yeah shame on me for using the club's ATM). I went to the ATM twice during the night, but I guess I was either in a hurry the 1st time when I used the machine that I did not put my Debit card back in my wallet. The 2nd time when I went back to the ATM to pay a dancer for the dances I had forgotten that my Debit card was in my front pocket. I checked my wallet and did not see it in there. Then I thought to look in my front pocket and there it was. The dancer with me "breath a sigh of relief". The point I am trying to make is if you have a friend with you who doesn't drink, will that help me or anyone to be more aware when feeling a little intoxicated? Or what advice do you have? Again I am lucky not to have left only a few items in the club during my time but I get a little paranoid at times that I might have left something in the club once I am back in my car or on the way home.

17 comments

• DandyDan
    14 years ago
    It's better to go with someone if you plan on drinking, but if you happen to leave something behind in the club, having a buddy with you isn't going to help you there. That's one thing I hate about winter, because I usually come in with my jacket and I've forgotten it a couple times, even after realizing how cold it was. Fortunately, I've remembered before getting too far. One other time, I wore a baseball cap and left it there for a month. I eventually got back and the waitress I was always hitting on there gave me my cap back. Just a couple things I've learned from these experiences: 1: Don't wear caps into clubs. I don't always remember that one. 2: Leave the jacket in the trunk of the car.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    agree, leave jacket in car, if for no other reason than to avoid coatcheck fee. only time i ever lost anything occurred at little darlings in vegas, when i left the club, got to my car and had no keys. went back and got them without difficulty.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Left my glasses in the VIP once. Went back and they were right were I left them. No problem.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Left my credit card in a club once! Only defense is that I was extremely distracted. It was a classy place, so got it the next day, and no extra charges. That being said, I prefer to club without a friend. I like my friends. Some of them like clubs. But all of them inhibit my club activities.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    lol! This thread reminds me of a time shortly after I got my first pair of glasses last year. I too left them in the VIP room after My Favorite Cocksucker had finished with me, but I didn't notice it for about a half hour. I asked the bartender if I could go back and get them, somshe checked the indicator they have to show the rooms' availability, and said "Sure, it's empty, go on back." Unfortunately, it wasn't empty; MFC was on her knees doing her thing for some other lucky stiff when I walked in. I thought they were *both* gonna have coronaries when I walked in, until she noticed who it was. As I quickly apologized, grabbed my glasses and left, I heard her say "don't worry, he's OK". She'd started up again before I was even out of the room. She gives me grief about it every time now, "please don't forget your glasses this time."
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    LOL funny story georgmicrodong.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, george, nothing like coitus interuptus. Next time take a seat and go for round 2. Seriously, sooner or later all of us are going to forget something at a club. As long as it isn't a CC, that mysteriously gets used before you get it back, it shouldn't be too bad. I've left my glasses back in the VIP a number of times. I always have gotten them back.
  • JohnB
    14 years ago
    First time back to my favorite club after about a 3-4 year layoff, was so blown away from my first private dance, almost left the club without my belt. Otherwise, no problem with coats (in SoCal), or, thankfully, with CCs.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Good one George. My rule is don't drink enough that you'll blow drunk if stopped. If you follow this, you won't forget something you wouldn't if you were sober. That being said, I'm with Dandy as I leave anything I might forget in the car 'cause I would surely forget them drunk or sober.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I bring Jaws my pet pitbull with me to watch my Barry Manilow collection when I am at the club.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    If you are that worried about losing things and also using the club ATM, I suggest you bring your wife or your mother along to chaperone your activities. If you're going to use a credit card, plan to bring your financial planner as well.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Solo is the only way I fly. As the ol' saying goes, three's a crowd when I am trying to work out my OTC.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I would never take a wingman along on any of my escapades. However, after surviving an attempted mugging in Toronto I now take much less cash with me on SC visits. I have created a low limit credit card to deal with the visits when my booze consumption clouds my money spending discipline. If I get too drunk or too infatuated with a new girl and forget something I consider it just punishment for being a fool.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Just to clarify (as I am feeling a bit defensive) when I forgot my credit card at a club,I was using it for a drink tab (with no extra service fees). I would never recommend using a card for cash, as the clubs add on big fees. However, since then I have rarely used my card in a club. One time losing it is enough. I also forgot to mention, I regularly lose all ability to reason inside a club.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Can't imagine going to a SC with a friend. What if I'm having a blast while he's bored shitless? Or much worse, what if it's the other way around? I have some friends that I'd take a bullet for. But there's nobody that I'd sit there nursing a drink for, while he's in a hour-long VIP. ;-)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    LeeH, Anytime I've gone in the same vehicle with friends, whoevers vehicle it is calls the shots. So if one wishes to stay, get a cab, a ride, or walk. Worked well.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Clubber, a cab ride from any club around here back to my place would be at least $40. For that price, the cabbie had better be very damn cute and give me at least one LD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion