tuscl

YES OR NO?

10inches
Florida
recent visit to club in ATL. went to VIP with dancer that i had met before. she was quite frisky. after allowing titty sucking and finger in the kitty, she hopped up on the sofa and place her pussy right at my nose asked me if i wanted to lick it. said thanks but no thanks (wasn't sure who or what had been there earlier) how many of you guys would have taken the opportunity and licked her twat? she made it quite clear that she had no problem with me sticking my tongue in her pussy or munching away at her clit. i may have just been just being a wussy!!

17 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'm actually quite gifted at DATY. I like doing it, and perhaps I'm rolling the dice with strippers, but more often than not it's yielded rewards.

Overall, strippers are cleaner than housewives (over 60% of couples cheat on each other) and far cleaner than street whores or massage parlor gals.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Look, sniff, taste.
  • troop
    14 years ago

the strippers that i'm attracted to are ones that appear to be clean and have good hygine so if i knew for a fact that she was fresh aka at the start of her shift i would most likely plunge in if she passed my finger sniff fly by.

i love likcing fresh young pussy! :)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would pass...If she wanted dick or to go down on me, then I would pay/agree to it.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Pass. If that pussy is doing you, then it's doing others. And while she may look and smell clean, the things that will bite you are invisible and odorless.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well, that and my wife doesn't want me to. Since she let's me stick my dick in them, the least I can do is keep my tongue out.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    10, was it at Follies? See my article on that club.

To answer the question. I have done it but I am very discriminating.Eating pussy does NOT turn me on. I do it to please them.
  • AL69
    14 years ago
    Its a judgement call, use common sense. If its the first time I met her probably not. I've seen her before and she dosn't do it till she knows you go for it. Saftey common sense. My ATF has you go wash first and pulls out a clean wipe after and wipes her body were ever anybody licked or touched.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Pass, never been one for going down on them especially strippers who have fucked by who knows how many. You could be licking the cum of the previous customer who shot off in her.

A stripper at Moments Cabaret in Pasadena told me another girl there recently got herpes. Still wanna lick pussy?
  • jmiddle30234
    14 years ago
    I'll finger the kitty till they come and like a nipple but when they try and stick he kitty in my face I push it away I so not want and fluid to fluid contact I am just as happy to watch them get off with my fingers
  • jmiddle30234
    14 years ago
    I'll finger the kitty till they come and like a nipple but when they try and stick he kitty in my face I push it away I so not want and fluid to fluid contact I am just as happy to watch them get off with my fingers
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Pass. I never eat pussy unless the chick is my girlfriend, which sucks because I like doing it, but I like not having herpes on my face more.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Depends on how drunk I am ;)
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Depends on how hot the girl and whether it passes the sniff test.

• lopaw
    14 years ago
    What rick said ;)

One reason I stopped drinking @ clubs was due to too many drunken episodes of DATY. It was just too much of a risk to bring unwanted critters home to the missus. Not worth it.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I have a simple rule, nothing unprotected.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Scratch and sniff or do the dipstick test. If you like what you find, yum yum eat 'em up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion