tuscl

Doing Strippers wihout a Condom

A gal I ran into at Moments in Pasadena told me one of her fellow strippers got herpes recently. As a Player, I have done two dozen plus strippers the last several years (current fav 2 yr about 150 sessions). My current fav requires condom use at our otc sessions but considering she is married perhaps this is safest. I practice condom use with these gals bc who knows what or who has been into them. I have done one stripper without condom inadvertently but it was really good. I was disturbed about it bc she had described herself as "a happy prostitue." A discussion with her about std's yielded "I prefer my clients use condoms. My clients don't do $30 whores." Notice she did not require condom use. I heard of one gal at Ritz who got bad case of Syphillis so serious she almost died. Red welts appeared all over her and her pretty face was marred. While it can be fun to do them bareback, there are certainly dangers.

23 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    if you're going to spend regular time with a certain stripper, the best option is you both get tested before you do the bareback. also make sure she's on birth control.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    It's happened several times, all inadvertently. Twice, the stripper said "Show me your dick", then, before I can react, she's got ahold of Mr. Happy and she's inserting.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I forgot, the first time it happened, the stripper was riding me for a minute before she said "I guess we should discuss price." I seized the moment and offered the rest of what I had (150.00) and she said "I'll take that."

Of course, she was probably expecting more, but was already in her and she was in full moan before she realized that she wanted money for the act.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Payer11: "A discussion with her about std's yielded 'I prefer my clients use condoms. My clients don't do $30 whores.' "

Oh, but her clients like Payer11 who do, and brag about $60 whores are a cut above, eh?

troop: If you could get her to agree to a test that would certainly be good. Be careful though, since HSV (herpes) is often not part of the standard tests, and, even if it is, has about a 16 week period to detect infections.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Well, I have gone bare back. But mostly because I was not expecting it and was not prepared. I now never go to any strip club without a condom. You just never know when you are going to need it.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Gone bareback with strippers too. It was always spontaneous. Had I expected it it wouldn't have ben BB. And afterwards I always wished I had managed things differently. Not what I would recomend.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have also gone bareback and went to get tested for HIV after. (there is a waiting period of 3 months I think). It was free and anonymous at the local public health clinic.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Happened to me once. Wasn't intentional. Same story as Dudester, the girl just stuck it in.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Why would you fuck anyone without one?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I have had some bareback moments also. Happened to me just two nights ago. I thought I was simply getting a BBBJ, but it suddenly turned into BBFS.

Say what you will, but I challenge any guy who says that he would/could stop it after three minutes of BBBJ attention by a talented and very hot dancer. I suppose the alcohol may have played a role, but I am self aware enough to know that I probably would have let it happen even if I was sober.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "but I challenge any guy who says that he would/could stop it after three minutes of BBBJ attention"

I would likely lose that challenge. Which is why I don't let it go there. :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Let me rephrase, why would you fuck anyone without one while sober
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    gatorfan, it is hard to say no when the girl is ready lol.

When is the last time you told a girl to "stop whipping out your titties..if I knew you were going to be whipping out titties I would have never agreed to come over...now are we going to watch this movie or what?"
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^You bored or something Chessmaster, why are you bumping all these old threads?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    These old threads do show how the views of some very regular posters have changed. I would not have expected this.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yes I'm bored.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    I prefer to get bbfs from strippers. In fact, I pretty much require it. They all love it.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    My second OTC experience on the 2nd round I went bareback because she seduced me with the old "I want to feel you inside of me.". After talk of when we'd last been tested and how often we go unprotected, so on and so forth, we finally got to it me being bareback.

I worried days after until I got tested. And then slightly until I got tested like 6 months later just because.

I was in the SC this past Sun. and asked if I could go bareback, but sh said no and in hindsight I'm glad. Now that I know it's possible at this club, I'll be having me a condom ready. If I know OTC is going to happen, the condom is a prerequisite for me as the room is for us.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Well if Player11 is still at it, he got some new emails.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I plead the fifth.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Pass me the fifth, justme62 I did a stripper last week bareback. My dick itches. Should I go to the doctor?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    take an asprin and call the doc in the morning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion