tuscl

When Steve met Stevie…(Dancers with boy's names and the guys that like them)

I have a theory that dancers with boy's names are usually cute and fun. “Stevie” was no exception.

What's your experience?

22 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    I don't like to generalize, but it does take a little moxie for a girl to give herself a guy's name to dance to.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Steve, apart from the ones called Butch maybe?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Anybody remember chandler? He freaked when I met him at my favorite club and he got to meet chandler, the dancer.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    wall - I knew a dancer in NH that went by "Moxie." Said she named herself after the soda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moxie

Must be a New England thing - I tried it once and thought it tasted like cough medicine, lol.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a dancer here in Columbus named Moxie as well. I have not seen her for months though.
    I have met dancers named "Sam" short for Samantha, or Alex short for Alexis.

shadowcat, do you keep in touch with Chandler? how has he been?
    (Last Seen: November 2009)
    14 years ago
    Knew a cute dancer that went by Ashley. She moved to a new club and that was taken. Changed it to Bobbi, she found the boy's name sexy. The new name suited her well.
    14 years ago
    I know a Stevie at a club I frequent. Neither cute nor fun. Maybe cute 20 lbs ago but didn't know her back then.

Find her very annoying. During a moment of weakness one time I agreed to a "free" dance. They have a nightly showcase and the girls give guys a 2-3 minute free, preview dance. She got me ticked off when she was talking to her friend during the dance so I cut it short and told her to take a hike. She was floored.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    The Stevie I knew was an over the hill has been rip off bitch. She is 47 and still dancing I understand.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, No chandler and I did not get along very well.

Here is another. My original ATF's stage name was Carter. It was her mothers maiden name.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Does "Stevie" give "stevies"?
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    I visit regularly with a dancer named Randi. Damn sexy woman.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I have a theory about female names. ALL women whose name ends in the sound "ie" or "y" are bubbleheads. I have yet to meet a stripper who disproves this theory of mine.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    One of my fave dancers was named Joey. Hot ass girl who was dancing while studying to get her masters in clinical psychology. Was gonna do her thesis on the customers in stripclubs.

Guess that throws your theory out the window farmerart.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    All theories are posited to be disproved,lopaw. I'll throw this one out on the trash heap of my disproved theories.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lopaw, there was a stripper who did her thesis on her regular customers in the strip clubs and made a book out of it. G-Strings and Sympathy: Strip Club Regulars and Male Desire
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Was gonna do her thesis on the customers in stripclubs."

Well, she would certainly have a lot of material to work with, lol.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've known two different Stevies. One was one of my first favorites at my favorite club. She was generally fun to hang out with, but before too long, she was gone. Later on, within the past year, there was a different Stevie there, who was overweight, and would get all pissed off that no one would tip her. She didn't last long.

I used to know a girl who went by Sammy Jo, which is close to being two guys names. I only know that was how she spelled it because her tattoo said Sammy Jo. I always thought Jo was for the ladies, as opposed to Joe.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Damn, I would hate myself for not mentioning my third ATF, Dusty.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Are "masters in clinical psychology" and "bubblehead" mutually exclusive? Disproving a theory can be tricky.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Some friends of mine named their only daughter Justin. She is now on the verge on legalness and a smokin' hot little cheerleader pixie. If she were to ever dance . . . (me clutching chest, falling down, making happy gurgling noises . . .)

Some other friends had a girl who went by Mikki (short for Michelle) who was working in a San Diego SC as a "waitress" (um . . .right). I'll bet that was her stage name, but I'll be damned if I'm ever gonna ask her.

Gracious me - - did I just admit to lusting after my friends' daughters out loud? BAD DOCTOR! BAD BOY!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    She is now on the verge on legalness and a smokin' hot little cheerleader pixie."

Wouldn't happen to have any photos in her cheerleader outfit, would you?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Can't say that I remember their names often in the first place. Those are stage names and even if they give me their real name, it doesn't really matter to me what it is... I'm just looking for a temporary good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion