tuscl

Stripper drank all my water.

potheadpl
Florida
Last time I visited the club, I wasn't drinking booze. I smoked in my car and stuck to Red Bulls and Diet Cokes. Well, after a while I asked for a glass of ice water. It's free. Still tip a buck, so technically it's a dollar per glass.

Cute newbie stripper came over and asked if she could have a sip. Sure, why not? THE BITCH HOOVERED UP THE WHOLE GLASS. WTF? Then I watched her do the same thing to a couple of other guys, but with alcoholic drinks. They didn't look happy, but what could they do?

Just when I think I've seen it all. A drink Hooverer.

21 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    When I was at Dreamgirls Columbus sitting at the bar and the bartender service sucks. I placed my drink order and 5 minutes later the bartender came back with it but placed it between me and the guy sitting next to me. Some drunk next to me took it. I asked him "isn't that my drink?" He goes "no it's mine" and walked away. The bartender served me another one for free when I told her about it but she had a bitchy attitude about it to me as if I was bothering her. Maybe she was short staffed that day but still no excuse to act rude to customers.

Dreamgirls is one of the few strip clubs that strictly enforces the drink minimums and as a result the bartender/waitresses are lazy and arrogant.

Needless to say, I don't visit this pathetic club too often.
  • KitTastic
    14 years ago
    Wow, that's...wow. I sometimes do this thing on stage where I reach out and take a sip of a guy's beer, if he's in a group (It gets all their friends hooting, which makes the rest of the club look up to see what the commotion is about) but I'd never DREAM of snaking a guy's entire drink. I know how expensive they are, I want him to spend that money on me.

And the steal a sip thing I only do rarely, if I notice that no one's tipping the girls on stage. If one of us reaches over the rail, it seems to break the invisible wall customers seem to build between themselves and the stage.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember when I was eating at kahoots a dancer came over and asked if she could have one of my fries. She complained how cold they were. Maybe I was too drunk to notice but the fries tasted fine to me lol. We later did a dance and her hands were grabbing my wrists holding them down the entire time.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    there are triplet sisters that were in playboy, not because they are that hot, mainly because they are triplets that were willing to take their clothes off for money.
    anyway.. they've been dancing in the clubs west of cleveland for the past few years because there's probably nothing else that they know what to do and one night about a year and a half ago one of them comes over and sits down next to me. she asks me what i'm drinking and i tell her then she asks me if she can have a sip. i say ok and the bitch drinks half of it and i actually had to grab it from her or she would have finished it off. i basically chased her away after that and watched her pull the same stunt on someone else that sat there and watched her drink down his drink.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    There used to a "rule" that dancers would let a customer eat lunch in peace before making the approach. It was known that a waitress would tell the dancer to wait until after lunch was finished before sitting in the booth and making the sales pitch. Now, dancers see the food, sit down uninvited and start eating off your plate, usually without asking. Rude, bad manners and ugly scene.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    One time, I went to the VIP of a club with a dancer and a can of beer in my hand. Before the dance began, she asked if she could have some of the beer. I said sure, and then she just chugged the rest of it. I thought that was rude. Needless to say, she was a one and done dancer. At the BYOB places I go, I don't mind sharing, but once I start one, I expect to drink all of it.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Rude, bad manners and ugly scene"

So say we all!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    pothead, boy have I got a story for you. It will make you think twice about letting a stripper drink at your table.

Back in the 1980's, my sister was married to a Navy Seal. He was on Atlantic duty and the fleet had pulled into a Swedish port. Since his ship was the last one in, there was only one whore left on the dock. Automatically, she attached herself to Wally's group.

Waly's group made their way to the nearest watering hole. Once the drinks arrived, the whore tried to partake of everybody's drink. All but one guy jealously guarded their drinks. The exception let her drink freely of his beer.

Then, the whore whispered in his ear. The guy turned as white as a sheet. He turned his beer upside down and threw the whore out.

It turned out that she specialized in oral and she'd been servicing the fleet all day. When the guys weren't laughing, they asked what it was like to give the entire fleet a "blowjob by proxy".
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    pothead, are you complaining about a glass of water? if that's the worst thing that ever happens at a strip club, be fortunate.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    gatorfan---you're right, of course. I just thought it was kind of odd. They'll give the girl water for free, FFS. Why Hoover all mine?

Dudester---I shudder. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    YIKES, Dudester !! ph, it doesn't surprise me some of these lacking in brains strippers do that, I've endured the ones that think they can drink all your drink and think you don't mind. They never get dances from me.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Are triplets who strip together called "striplets"?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    they're called alot more than that georg. if you knew them like i do, you most likely wouldn't have anything good to say about them.
    they are not real popular among many of the regular customers or the other dancers in alot of the northern ohio clubs.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    troop, any names for which to search?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    georg.. really i hate to give them the publicity because they don't deserve it! they think they're special but they're not!

they are moochers that think they are entitled to whatever you have.
    they've been fired from every club they ever danced at often multiple times because they connive their way back in only to get fired again. i believe they all have criminal records, they start fights with other dancers, and if my memory is correct one of them kicked a customer in the face and another assulted a cop when he was called to break up a disturbance that she started and one called a guy over to set him up for a robbery and he ended up with a busted leg. they've been drinking, doping, whoring, stripping, etc for years and it goes on and on..........
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    troop: Hah! Understood. :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I tried searching moochers, but for some reason AIG Citibank and a few other banks were top results.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL nice one gator
  • troop
    14 years ago
    maybe i'll fill you guys in about them sometime in the future, but not now.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    A preferred club I go to has a no alcohol, two-drink minimum. $7 a piece. I regularly offer one of my bottles of water to any dancer who spends time talking with me. Most don't accept the offer, but some do. I'd like to think that the courtesy goes both ways.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Elyria triplets in Playboy" (Ohio? - with pic):

"Combined, they made $40,000 in the first 45 days of stripping."

http://blog.cleveland.com/top_entertainm…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion