tuscl

Road Clubs

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:56 AM
I love the road, with the fun of visiting new clubs, meeting new girls, and the seeming never-ending possibilities each night holds. I do a lot of traveling and have been remiss in not posting more detailed trip reports, which I will start to do in the future. In the meantime, however, I thought I would throw out brief snippets of some of the best and worst regions. These are all regions that I travel to often, so I have developed a fairly strong sense of the clubs. This list excludes a lot of areas I travel to because (1) I am not there often enough to form a strong opinion; or (2) the regions are neither very good nor very bad IMHO. Favorite Club Regions South Carolina - Not quite as wide open as Florida, but these clubs can be a lot of fun. I especially like Greenville. For the most part the girls are beautiful in all but a couple of clubs, very down to earth and very understanding of guys. Florida - Nothing quite beats Miami clubs IMO - I don't need to expand upon that further except to confirm that the rumors are NOT overstated. Tampa is overrated in my opinion with the alcohol/nudity limitations (pasties), but dances are very high contact. For a really good time near Tampa, however, some Pasco County clubs are full nude with alcohol as well as very friendly girls. Texas (DFW) - Dallas is really odd, with lots of hit or miss clubs (especially anything with a metal in its name), but nothing beats the sheer number of all nude byob clubs. Armed with a full bottle of Crowne (for you and some of the girls), a paid $30-40 VIP/upstairs pass and a pocket full of cash, many a night can be made (or at least planned). Also, for seedier clubs with lower quality but more “guarantee” just remember three words – Harry Hines Blvd. Fort Worth is a lot of fun also. There are a couple of clubs that are pretty wild – no more to be said on that. I have not been down to Houston yet but intend to rectify that soon. NYC (Queens - I leave out Manhattan simply because simple fun is brutally expensive, which bugs me as a matter of principle. The region of Queens furthest from Manhattan has a few very fun clubs, particularly if you like Latinas (which I do). Get a little closer to Manhattan and the clubs are daytime Latina/night time Russian, but the dances are high contact and a great value vs. Manhattan. OTC options abound. Of course, I am biased as Queens is basically local for me. Rhode Island - I love Providence – it seems like an oasis after crossing the border from MA. Many a pretty and willing girl still to be found in Providence clubs, despite the law changes. It's not like the girls forgot how to do these things after all, but they have gotten more careful. I find that OTC is on the menu even more than before because a few of the clubs have cracked down on ITC stuff. Connecticut (Southern Rt 95) - Stamford and Bridgeport can be a LOT of fun if you do some research for the right clubs. Wide variations of quality though, from lots o' pigs to gorgeous girls. High contact clubs though and, if you do some research, good times to be had. Worst Club Regions Massachusetts (East Coast) - Brutal no contact laws much enforced. Also a fair amount of paranoia about LE as MA state police seem to love busting working girls. All of this makes for a lot of boring clubs on the east coast. OTC to be had but to get to that point requires mucho cash investment. Wisconsin (Greater Milwaukee) - Boring and then more boring. It may be cultural, but the clubs are very low energy IMHO. OTC also fiendishly difficult to arrange. Perhaps the girls aren't as motivated due to cheap cost of living, but who knows. Chicago - If there was ever any more LE paranoia anywhere, I have not seen it. The clubs in Chicago (at least the ones I have visited) are high hustle, low fun and very paranoid places. Almost reminds me of Boston except there is a little more contact. I find a trip to Harvey, IL to be worthwhile, with more fun clubs overall. Kansas - Milwaukee take two. Lots of passive farm boys in those clubs. Just damned boring with minimal extra curricular activities available in my experiences. Again, I have excluded a lot of areas that I travel to for various reasons, but please feel free to add to this. I will also start posting trip reports soon.

42 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    Rick, keep a-posting. You post some of the most reliable intel on TUSCL, not to mention some entertaining stories.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    You left out East Saint Louis. Sometimes a little bit seedier than Harry Hines, but plenty of "guarantee".
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Toronto is another "guarantee". You have to get out of down town and out to the area around the airport, but you can have a very good time. Philly (my stomping grounds) is up and coming if you'll excuse the pun. The Philly scene three years ago was horrible. I live here and never went to local clubs. I just did the road thing like Rick. However, things have changed and much for the better. Pick a club by the airport and you can have a good time. Seattle used to be a blast, but it has been effectively neutered at this point. I second the vote for East Saint Louis. You have your options here. Classy upscale with pretty good mileage and guaranteed to go home with a smile (Hollywood) or a bit more grunge and you are pretty much guaranteed to go home with anything you want. (Miss Kitty's) I like Scarlett's at Ybor strip just outside of Tampa. Had some interesting times there a couple of years back. This is where I learned how to get lipstick out of khaki pants after a visit one night.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    How could a 'road club' discussion exist without homage paid to Motown?! Yikes!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    2nd post, but I couldn't read any further without posting the previous. Anyways, "Wisconsin (Greater Milwaukee) - Boring and then more boring. It may be cultural, but the clubs are very low energy IMHO. OTC also fiendishly difficult to arrange. Perhaps the girls aren’t as motivated due to cheap cost of living, but who knows." LOL!!! I have never been pitched OTC as often as in Milwaukee. I never brought it up, either. Not once.
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    I would add Washington DC as a poor region. No touch, no LD. Tucson, Denver and COI CA have been awfully nice to me in my travels.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Atlantic City has been kind for quality, nude LDs. Also have been offered OTC. I'm just too paranoid.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    What I've noticed is in the big, highly-traveled cities where you'd think things would be more wide open, it's just the opposite. I've had my most boring and/or overpriced experiences in NYC (Manhattan), LA (excluding City of Industry), San Diego, and Seattle. In these cities, there's little to no touch (e.g., there's a 6ft nudity rule in SD - a military town, no less), high prices for what you do get, and mucho hustle. Conversely, in smaller venues, some of the best clubs exist, including Tampa, Indianapolis, Greenville, Detroit suburbs, Charlotte, Key West, and Atlanta.
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    Interesting discussion. I don't travel as much as I used to so I have to rough it at home. Fortunately, I don't have to suffer too much as The City of Industry is about 45 min. away. Even a couple of clubs behind the Orange Curtain (Orange County)have become even more playful as of late. Another area that one would think would be good is Vegas. I find clubs there over-priced, mercenary, and generally unsatisfying. What's odd is that in all the hotels on the strip one can find working girls very easily. Sometimes they will even approach you. But clubs are a lot of tease and not a lot of satisfaction. Places to go on my bucket list: 1. Miami 2. Detroit 3. Tucson
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    rickdugan- I'd have to disagree about Kansas, although I suppose it matters where you go. It looks like you've only been to Paradise and Flamingo in Lawrence. I've never been to the Paradise, and Flamingo almost requires you to be a regular to have a good time. Of the Lawrence places, I'd actually pick the Out House, although too much is out in the open there. And that doesn't even include the place where a good time is guaranteed in Kansas, Tropicana near Scranton, about 12 miles south of Topeka. If a bunch of passive farm boys are the other customers, you ought to do well there. The clubs in Topeka are hit or miss, but I've had a good time at all the clubs there. I don't know about Wichita, or places west of Topeka or south of Topeka and Lawrence (other than Tropicana), or the Kansas City area.
  • KitTastic
    14 years ago
    "Toronto is another "guarantee". You have to get out of down town and out to the area around the airport, but you can have a very good time." The area you're talking about is the boundary between Mississauga and Etobicoke, especially Carlingview Drive, right across from Pearson Intl Airport. Lots of seedy clubs with foreign girls who don't speak English, but know the word "blowjob" well enough. Generally filthy, with watered down drinks and ugly dancers, but they want the tourists, not repeat customers, so what do they care? The GTA in general can be pretty good for hard contact dances. It's just in the downtown area that it's extremely difficult, because the girls there have paid for a $500 license and are already registered with LE, fingerprints and everything. There's a lot more to lose if you're giving extras in downtown Toronto.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    rd, You make the point that I find it difficult to travel. Most everything is down hill for me, I have some fun going down. Pun intended! Of course there are the clubs on the road that are better then some in Miami (S. Florida).
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Dandy - thank you. I don't post on a lot of the places I visit and have been to a few more clubs than that in KS, but not the Outhouse or Tropicana. Those are definately on my list for visits next time. Rod, I agree 100% about the big cities. About the only thing I disagree with is Charlotte. I have clubbed there heavily and never really enjoy it - the clubs seem oddly depressing from a low energy standpoint, except for a couple that are ridiculous hustle huts. CT - for some reason I always seem to run emptyhanded in Milwaukee, and I am there a lot. I will pm for more info. Sin - thank you sir. For all of you who mentioned Detroit, E. St. Louis and COI, I have never been to those locations but thanks for adding them in!
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    One of the best lap dances I EVER had was in Jackson Mississipi. Lots of mileage for the money, lots of privacy, lot of smiley face me. Boy was I surprised. I would also add New Orleans to the dont waste your time list.
  • skeets35
    14 years ago
    This is a great topic, nice add. DC - Pretty bad, but not far is the Showcase, which will give you a good dance and, of course, Baltimore is just 45 minutes away. E St. Louis is a ball, especially Hollywood Show Club, nothing better than a bed dance. Seattle is local for me. Since the Culicuccio clubs closed it has thinned out, but the Deja Vu in Tacoma is good for some grindage. Philly - I liked it, Cheerleaders and Club Risque were both lots of fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    When I was still living there, and up until two or three years ago when I was last there for an extended period, Buffalo wasn't half bad, at least the clubs by the airport. Expensive, if one wasn't careful, but there were bright spots. The best venue, for me at least, was Rick's. The recent FBI bust, coupled with the more recent reviews, suggests that's no longer the case, though. The other two in that area that I was in were OK, but nothing to write home about. I got good two way contact at those, but nothing else. Other than those, I was never impressed with the clubs there. Decent if all you need is eye candy and some grindage, but not so much if you have my preferences.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I've enjoyed South Carolina the most, Myrtle Beach and Greenville. Not all the girls are beautiful but enough of them are, and are fun to be around, with interesting personalities. Lower percentage of burnouts. Vegas is great for eye candy but too hectic and expensive to have a good time. All business. You can probably get whatever "action" you might be looking for anywhere, with enough money anyway, but what about the rest of the experience?
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Rickdugan: It's been a l-o-n-g time since I've been at a Charlotte club, so my recollection could be way off (and sounds like it is, based on your experience). And I agree with another poster about Vegas clubs - generally (with maybe the exception of the Palomino Club) too much hustle, too little bang for the buck (I reviewed Spearmint Rhino separately). Lastly, I concur with yet another poster about the DC clubs. It's been about 15 years since I was there, but as I recall, they were nude, but only one dancer at a time and totally hands-off.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    On the outskirts of DC you can still find clubs that permit lap dancing. But before anyone gets excited, they aren't clubs most of the active board crowd at TUSCL would like. Vegas gets a raw deal here. It is hustle central, yes. It's Vegas. But you can have a bang up time in the clubs just like anywhere else, for no more than you'd pay in a lot of other towns. It's not a gimme, though, the girls in these clubs are seeing every trick in the book 24/7.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I've always gotten pretty good mileage in East St. Louis. Also Montreal and environs where "you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant." By that I mean FS and even a private dance means the most liberal two-way contact.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    RD, you are a man after my own heart. The life of a road warrior is best accented with local spice. Just a few tidbits from my travels: - gotta agree on Stamford/Bridgeport. Used to be my home turf. Suffice it to say that Dominican and Brazilian girls have a wonderful lack of inhibition. - along similar lines in the NY area, must recommend Irvington, NJ. Scary environs, but a great bargain can be had for those who love Nubian princesses. - then there is the contradictory nature of Indiana. Conservative values and some great clubs. From Evansville to Fort Wayne, with stops in Indy and Kokomo, a good road trip would be a high probability. I'm on the road again, in San Antonio tonight. Hmmm, time to check out the listings!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I travel up highway 71 in Ohio between Columbus and Cleveland. There is an exit in Wooster/Mansfield that has a strip club (Showtime) right there. Nothing else at the exit besides an EcoLounge motel and a seasonal fireworks shop. The strip club sucks. However, if you continue off the exit for about 30 minutes you'll end up in the middle of corn fields and then travel down a farm road and you'll come to FantasyLand West. This is much better value than the Showtime club by the highway exit. The Showtime is like a tourist trap but the FantasyLand West had $5 topless couch dances and a $10 cover that included a free drink (no alcohol). I would have never known about it if it was not for Tuscl and exchanging PMs with others.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    CC, thanks for the intel about Philly, which I have been ambivalent on hostorically. Note to self: clubs by airport. I will say that I do find Show N' Tel to receive a pretty bad rap around here. It is about the only club in Philly that I have really enjoyed, particularly the after hourse options ;) Road - I agree about the Palomino - it is my favorite club in Vegas, though I haven't been there in a couple of years so things may have changed. Harry, thanks for the intel on Indiana and please feel free to share your San Antonio experiences - I have never been there but want to go sometime. I will be in Dallas starting tomorrow and will definately update this thread for that. For those of you who mentioned DC - I agree. I club there a few nights per year and it sucks. Not only no contact, but keep in mind that there are a LOT of suits in those clubs offering ridiculous amounts of money to take girls out, so if you can manage OTC it will be expensive. When I need to be in DC I usually plan a trip up to Baltimore for a more serious club fix.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Massachusetts (East Coast) - Brutal no contact laws much enforced." Again, that's not always the case, but one's definition of "contact" would definitely need to be lowered in order to have a really great time in eastern MA. The Boston area is to be avoided basically at all costs IMHO. Now try writing some reviews about that area noob...ugh... "Kansas" I've actually heard some good things about a few of the strip clubs in KS (in terms of contact and/or price structure). I dunno why anyone would make a special trip to KS of all places to see any of them though.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Which one Mister, Centerfold or the Slipper? I could write reviews on both, but what's the point? They both suck, which is well known. The only reason a occasionally end up in either one is that I must travel to Beantown for business from time to time. I have also spent a fair amount of time at Alex's, Foxy and Zachary. Little more lively than Boston, but otherwise they suck too. Eastern MA clubs are Strip Club Hell. Enjoy :)
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Which one Mister, Centerfold or the Slipper? I could write reviews on both, but what's the point?" Ummmmm, to inform others of your experiences...you know...the whole purpose of this website! Sheesh... "I have also spent a fair amount of time at Alex's, Foxy and Zachary." Really?? Your reviews say otherwise...oh well... Next time drive a bit more & try Mac's Two Lounge, Kittens, or Mario's Showplace...and be sure to write a review, noob.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Mister, as I've said before I only review a fraction of the clubs I visit, particularly if I have nothing new to add. To me a review should offer good and fresh information and I try to avoid submitting junk reviews based upon a 1 or 2 hour visit. In addition to my reviews, I also post trip reports, like the Dallas one, to provide members with relevant info. I reviewed 4 of the Dallas clubs but did not believe that I had enough good info. to do a proper review of the others. I visit about 40 clubs per year so I have the luxury of picking and choosing what I review for my credits on her. My credits already extend to the end of next year and, if I was motivated, could easily fill up enough to get through the end of 2013, but in order to do so would need to post less than complete reviews.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Mister, as I've said before I only review a fraction of the clubs I visit, particularly if I have nothing new to add." No one is asking you to review the same set of clubs again & again. Where you've been extremely hypocritical here on this board is when you've criticized others (that are even more of a noob than you are!) for not submitting "enough" reviews to participate here, while you skate by with less than 2 dozen reviews yourself. It's bullshit...whether you realize it or not, noob. Live up to your own standards or STFU! "I visit about 40 clubs per year" You can keep saying that all that you'd like, but until you provide an actual set of reviews that *proves* that, it's just more bloviating on your part, noob. "if I was motivated, could easily fill up enough to get through the end of 2013" Blah, blah, blah noob...run along now...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Mister, now I'm convinced that you're stupid. I've reviewed 18 different clubs (2 twice) just since January, all clubs visited this year. Add another 4 from my Dallas trip report that I visited but did not review and you are up to 22 YTD, and that doesn't include another 6-8 not mentioned on here simply because I did not get enough intel to post decent reviews. And a review proves a club visit? That must be the same logic that feeds into those moronic political posts. Well, while you sit in the basement posting political rants on a SC site, I watch naked women and, on good nights, sleep with them. Who's life would you rather have? I know my answer ;)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    And btw shit for brains, I only criticize when someone comes on here asking for info. and has not posted ANY reviews. I tell them all the same thing - in order to receive one must give, a standard I very much live up to on here.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "and that doesn't include another 6-8 not mentioned on here simply because I did not get enough intel to post decent reviews." LOL...please noob, once again, no one is asking for your to report a 10-page dissertation on each strip club that you visit. You "did not get enough intel to post a decent review"...LMAO! What a delusional *liar* you really are noob. Why even bother to try & trump up your lack of strip club experience on an anonymous website?? It's fucking pointless man...wake up! "And a review proves a club visit?" Well, it sure would help there, noob. Newsflash: This is a strip club review site! "while you sit in the basement posting political rants on a SC site, I watch naked women and, on good nights, sleep with them." LOL...now I KNOW that I'm really hitting a nerve with you noob. Let's put your lame attempts at bragging about banging strippers aside for just a moment. I don't "post political rants on a SC site"...I only post (in response only) things of a political nature when the (mostly Right-wing) idiots on here choose to spout off (on a strip club website of all places!) about things that they shouldn't even be talking about in the first place. First, this is a *strip club discussion board*, not some redstate blog. Second, many of these idiots can't seem to be bothered with doing a simple Google search to see if they have their facts straight before they bloviate a bunch of nonsense. pwning their sorry behinds on issue after issue is simply easy pickings for me. Put simply...it makes me laugh...LOL... "Who's life would you rather have?" Hmmmmmmm, blatantly exaggerating my strip club experiences while likely cheating on my wife & family? Nope, I'll pick my life tyvm. "I only criticize when someone comes on here asking for info. and has not posted ANY reviews." And who appointed YOU to be the arbitor of who can & can't ask a simple question on this discussion board, noob?? That's the whole point! You've barely made it through the portal of this website and contributed very little yourself so far, so who the hell gives you the right to show up here late to the game & boss people around?? You're a fucking hypocrite...whether you want to admit that or not, and THAT's the real reason why you & I have a problem, noob. Run along now...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Get all of that bitterness and jealousy out Mister, you'll feel better ;) I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else - I'll let my reviews and other posts do the talking for me. You, on the other hand...lmao. But I'm not going to bore the Discussion readers anymore with this flaming back and forth with you. If you would like to continue this you'll find my comments in the "Karma is a HARSH Mistress" blog.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    rick: "Mister, now I'm convinced that you're stupid. " Well, it took you a while to catch on, but finally you realize what I and others have known for years. @MisterGay: Look you fucking moron, I'm no fan of rick, but it is blatantly obvious that he visits alot of strip clubs and is hardly a "noob". You really think you are going to convince anyone otherwise? Your head may be even further up your ass than anyone realizes.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Get all of that bitterness and jealousy out Mister" Yea, I'm real "jealous" of someone that completely & totally exaggerates about their own strip club outings & cheats on his wife & family in the process...sure, sure...not... "I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else" Then I accept your surrender, noob. "If you would like to continue this you'll find my comments in the 'Karma is a HARSH Mistress' blog." LOL...have fun siding with our own delusional idiot, Dudster, noob. I'm sure that will work out as well as when you tried to carry on discussions with our resident Internet Troll. Man, do you have A LOT to learn, noob.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Oh teach this poor noob how to enjoy the strip clubs master Mister ;) Like I said, the rest is in the blog. The last time your rants started it kept the discussion reappearing, which got old for the other readers, but anyone who wants to see this can find it there.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Oh teach this poor noob how to enjoy the strip clubs master" LOL...keep trying to change the subject by beating strawmen, noob, it's not working!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Feel free to continue to selectively respond to partial sentences in my posts - I said before that my posts and reviews speak for themselves. See the blog for more - I am done debating this here.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    rick, Save your time and typing. It didn't take me long to figure out our village idiot. A simple back of the hand placed softly over the mouth and a good "YAWN" is more than it deserves! I feel one coming...
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Feel free to continue to selectively respond to partial sentences in my posts" ...and feel free to keep trying to change the subject, noob. It's NOT working! -------------------- "I feel one coming" ...because you NEVER have anything else to say in your own defense old man...LOL!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    YAWN!
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    MISTERGAY LOSES AGAIN!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    D, Interesting thing is that any time I mention the village idiot, it replies. At least it knows it's standing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion