tuscl

What's your definition of a "TEN"?

Friday, June 25, 2010 6:06 AM
I was at a local club one time and, in all my years of clubbing, I've only seen one "TEN" on the 1 through 10 scale. This woman was about 5'9". She had long straight hair down to her waist. She had breasts so big they were the size of the average girls' buttocks, which made her ass twice that size. She had long legs, of course. She said she has never set foot in a gym but, there wasn't an inch of fat on her. Her stomache was toned and flat. No love handles. She had perfect teeth as if she had had every cosmetic dental procedure until she had the perfect smile. I know many of you that have rated some dancers as "tens" but, if you had then seen this woman, you'd say, "All the other girls that I've rated a 10 are now 9's." IMO this girl was that fine!

37 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    10s are very rare. But I suppose the affirmation of what I was seeing in front of me (a stunning beauty) was the guy who whipped out his cell phone to take video of the full nude dancer working a rather small area (so yeah, it was likely the guy would get caught, yet he did it anyways.) She spotted it and immediately yelled over to the bouncer at the door, who mobilized into swift action (because of the numerous signs posted about saying "no cell phones".) I sprang for a private dance with her. Full nude, one-way (well sort of) contact. It was the famed Portland, Oregon lap dance. I did ask her about dancing in Portland and she said there weren't many clubs in Portland worth working at for her.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    You will never get a singe definition of a TEN. Each of us has our own TEN in mind.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    That said, I've never seen one, but many close.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I know of a 10 but she is too beautiful for me to put into words lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I know of a 10 but she is too beautiful for me to put into words lol
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1, Sounds like a 20!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    lol, see what happens when you start thinking of 10's. I think we all have seen stunning women, you know the kind, all of a sudden you notice you are drooling, your face feels flushed, and your @#%$&@
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    GETS BIGG!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Hell...I have several different kinds of "10s". There's the perfect short girl, perfect tall girl, perfect hispanic girl, perfect blonde, perfect brunette.... There is no single 10. Just the ideal of each type IMHO.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I've always thought of a 10 as a mythical creature - like a unicorn.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    10 = a unit of measurement, unit or number 1 greater than 9 and 1 less than 11
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    MisterGay's IQ is a "10". MisterGay was very proud of this until he learned it is not measured on a 1 to 10 scale.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    Two 5's.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Ashley Judd.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I ain't never fucked a 10 but I have fucked 2 fives in one night
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Like Clubber said, we all have our own definition of a ten. For me, my idea of a ten is Phoebe Cates circa 1980-face, skin, smile, figure. With that said, In 1998, I blew a great opportunity with a Katie Holmes lookalike at St. James. Last year, there was this incredible looker at the now closed Mansion. I was practically cumming in my pants with her barely touching me, but it was because she was the spitting image of this girl in junior high that I was weak in the knees for. I tried to get her into VIP, but no deal.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    2 5's can equal a 10 but 10 1's cannot.
  • aalexium
    14 years ago
    Misha - who formerly worked at Club O in Illinois.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would also be curious to know what's your definition of an "ONE"? by strip club standards
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sc, I think the 10 1's may cause one to black out. When said victim awakens, the wallet, car keys, and cell are all long gone. [The house keys? They went to the highest bidder]
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well i guess overall it's more than just physical but going by physical features only.. maybe take the best features from the girls in my avatar and you might be able to assemble a 10. in other words.. imo 10s are very rare.
  • texastraveller
    14 years ago
    Candice Swanepoel, the Victoria secret supermodel is a 10. I didn't know who she was until last fall when she went on the CBS NFL Sunday pre-game show, the one with Dan Marino, Boomer and the old coach for the Steelers. Anyway, she went on that show to promote the Victoria Secret fashion show on CBS. But like all supermodels, her tits are small. 20 years ago, Jennifer Connelly (The Hot Spot) was a 10, even with her thick eyebrows. But time and kids have caught up to her.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Dudester, " Phoebe Cates circa 1980! I mean her getting out of that pool...
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    jennifer love hewitt
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    a ONE is seeing Betty White dancing naked on stage
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    what would rosie o'donnell dancing naked be? make you gouge your eyes out!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    10inches, You owe me a keyboard!!!! I just spit beer all over mine!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Clubber, I have "Fast times at Ridgemont High" on my hard drive. Had I been there instead of Judge Rhinehold, I would have been the one jacking off in the bathroom.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Was the girl he was fantasizing and jacking off to the same girl from Gremlins?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    gatorfan, yes it was.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc, That was a funny, yet somewhat sad movie. Spicoli was my favorite.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    A perfect ten is the dancer who makes me blow my load in my pants; one came very close but it has yet to happen. lets give her a 9.5
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Jennifer Love Hewitt is starring in a movie about a young, desperate housewife that goes into the massage therapy (with happy endings) business, but I think it's one of those Lifetime movies.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    While certainly beautiful, JLH doesn't qualify as a 10 for me. Too big up top. :)
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    "I would also be curious to know what's your definition of an "ONE"? by strip club standards." Would you really?
  • how
    14 years ago
    If there are no 10s, I met a 9.9 yesterday at Red Parrot in El Paso. Indescribably gorgeous, all-natural, gravity-defying, also had perfect smile and super-sweet personality. She won't do what many of her co-workers do, but somehow that seemed exactly right. Wow! She was angelic...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I met a dancer the other day as well that is a 9.9. I did not try her out with a LD because all she gave me was that stupid "wanna dance" line and my immediate reaction was no thanks. My gut instinct also told me she would be low mileage based off her stage dancing/tipping routine. Kahoots has decent mileage but it is right down the street from Vanity and Cols Gold and they both are low mileage. So many dancers quit Vanity and Cols gold when they hear kahoots is better money but they don't care to try to fit in with mileage. They don't last long but they are nice eye candy while they are working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion