Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Speaking of cheapskates

steve229
steve229134673

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

Her:(surprised) Hey, what are you doing here? Me:(puzzled) What do you mean? Her: Tonight's not 2-4-1.

Should I be offended?

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for dudeanonymous
dudeanonymous
•

Were you offended? Does she have you figured out?

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

lol.. should have told her the club's new policy that night was 4-4-1

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Hard to say... I'm usually a weekend visitor where I'm a regular. If I stop in mid-week I get the 'what are you doing here tonight' bit. Part of it is just becasue you broke your routine.

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

LOL...I think she meant to call you a cheapskate steve...sorry...

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

LMAO!!!!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

steve, if she asks you that again, take her in back and spank her.

Profile picture for brewerfan
brewerfan
•

Honestly, you outta know the answer to that one. She obviously knows you and your ways.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol - that's pretty funny. I'm sure she meant it with much affection, steve!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

lol just wondering did you say after that?

Profile picture for Philip A. Stein
Philip A. Stein
•

229, is that when you realized it was double coupons and b-lined it to Kroger?

Profile picture for how
how
•

Yeah, that was a bit of a cheap shot.

[drum fill]

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

It was a cheap shot on her part, however, if you're known for other things, her knowing you can be a good thing.

My 1st ATF worked at a place that occasionally lost it's license. I walked in and noticed that the dancers were staying uncharacteristically clothed. My ATF appeard and led me to a back room. As she stripped nude (it was a topless plac) she said, "We lost our SOB license. We're not supposed to reveal anything. Now come here and make love to me."

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

T PAIN : Long Lap Dance Song

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Sam - what did I say after that?

I just smiled, said I stopped by for the free happy hour buffet, lol.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

lmao steve - no doubt dispelling the cheapskate notion.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

THAT'S even worse... you're not there for dances at all but to score free food. She must've gagged!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

steve be proud you are a cheapskate...I tried to be a cheapskate tonight and just go for the free giveaways but ended up spending around $150.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

steve, so did you take her to the VIP and gag her with your @$@($**?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

VIP? What's that?

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Maybe next time in Steve, sit at the rail and pass out salvation literature rather than $1s.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

VIP = place to spend money on women.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

There is a 2fer1 night at Cols Gold on Tuesdays...but it is a rip off considering it is ONLY until 9pm and the 2fer1s are at an inflated price of $40 (usually a single dance is $30 so the 2fer1 should only be $30)

Profile picture for bigdude012
bigdude012
•

VIP = the last time I'll see that paycheck

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement