tuscl

"How do you like your lap dance?"

Get to the back and dancer asks how I would like my lap dance (like she was taking my breakfast order at IHOP, lol). I finally came up with: "slow and sensual, no bouncing."

So how would you have answered?

11 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    When I get the question I just tell her to do what she likes and I'll let her know.
  • how
    14 years ago
    "With me inside of you."
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Well, that keeps her from biting and/or ripping off your nipples, or trying to pull your hair out by it's roots, lol. So, I'm glad when they ask.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    My preferred LD style is her sitting still, moving only enough to let me get my fingers and mouth to all the parts I want to get to. It surprises me sometimes how some girls actually seem to *prefer* that to grinding.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'd go with the slow and sensual myself, but like George, I like to explore. I do find a parallel with girls who readily offer me their nipples and those open to extras. Those who maneuver their nipples away are only open to HJ's, BJ's, or no extras only.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I tell her to be soft and sensual, because those are the type of dancers who will do the hardest grinds if they are allowed to.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If it is a first time dancer with me, I just tell her to do whatever she wants. They will do what they know how to do best.

This is one reason why I like to stick to favorites...they already know what I like and what I want.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    btw, we don't have any IHOPs in Columbus but I'm guessing it is similar to waffle house? We have a waffle house at nearly every exit
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    IHOP = Seriously upscale Waffle House, with the attendent upscale pricing.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    "Plenty of grinding, your fingers as near my equipment as you're comfortable with, and we'll make the rest up as we go!"
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    With her naked with lips around my penis and her pussy in my face.

Err, I mean however she feels comfortable in providing the dance ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion