tuscl

Are You a Day Guy or a Night Guy?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 10:35 PM
Most of my experience with clubs is going in for the day shift. What do you think is better? When can you get better girls, more mileage or have a better time?

34 comments

• Notsosly
    14 years ago
    I prefer Day shift. Slower, more mellow vibe. There are fewer dancers, but also far fewer guys than at night, wich means less competition for a dancer's attention and fewer "wanna dance" robots walking around. You can usually chatr the dancers up for a while without even getting asked for a dance. While there are fewer dancers, and arguably the hottest ones will work at night, I've found FAR more mileage can be had during the day shift. Partly because there are fewer (if any) bouncers keeping an eye on the LD/CR rooms, and partly because the girls working there tend to be older and often mothers... and the older girls tend to be FAR more liberal with extras. As always YMMV.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I don't go to clubs with "mileage" in mind. I like to see the best looking women, and it's always night shift.
  • ulitimate1
    14 years ago
    Say shift, similar reasons, it's just more laid back.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    If you're looking for extras mileage, you need to go at the slow times: before 7pm and after 2am. The seven hours in between are tough to get special time. To me, often the talent level is nearly identical in these slow periods, it's a matter would rather be there early in the day or late at night. To answer though, I'm a night guy but enjoy happy hour shifts
  • EDOG65
    14 years ago
    I have always had better luck during day shift, like others have mentioned. Not as much of a crowd and the dancers seem to be willing to work harder for the $$$. You sacrifice the looks sometimes for mileage but for me, that's a no-brainer decision.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I go whenever is best for selection and mileage. You might want to use the word Afternoon Guy, Day Guy could be viewed as a freudian slip.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Prefer Day shift as I am usually seeking extras or otc.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Night shift. Stuck working during the day.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I'm a day customer. I am usually otta there by 8PM. Seems to me like us older guys prefer days and leave the nights to the younger crowd. At my favorite club day dancers are equal to the night girls in appearance but will spend more time bull shitting with you and generally give higher mileage private dances.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Either usually works, though I did enjoy entering the Hamilton clubs (suburban Detroit) just after open at 11am. Bogart's got going right away, with dancers up and performing; Henry's North sputtered ... an idle waitress hit on me (well, she was a dancer-turned-waitress for a day...)
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I'm a day customer as well, but I go in at night on occasion because it's more of a party atmosphere than days, and I like that. Days can be a little boring at times if there aren't many customers. I agree that the night girls are generally prettier, but I have had some remarkable mileage at night despite the increased observation by the goons.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I'm day guy. It's more work to be sure to be in the right days but it had been working for me right up until last week. Just prior, I ran into the jack joint queen. When I say her only desires were mine, I'm saying she knew what she was doing. Really, it all comes down to your favs. If they're there, you'll be there.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    In my younger days I used to go exclusively at night. In fact at that time I never even considered going during the day. Now, days are my preference as mileage is usually better and the prices are usually cheaper. Still go to "reliable" clubs at night if work prevents an afternoon visit.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Day shift, usually no cover. Go after lunch and hopefully, the dancers have already eaten, though some will hustle you for a meal. As the shift ends some are agreeable to go to dinner, especially during the warmer weather when it's still light outside. And then, maybe the door is open to OTC.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I work the graveyard shift, so even if I could go in the day time, I probably wouldn't. Add to that the fact that any club near me worth going to doesn't open til late afternoon at the earliest, and I always go at night. That said, I've been places in the afternoon and most of them have always been fun.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Mostly afternoon.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Any time, for purely entertainment purposes, i.e. looking at naked women. If I'm looking for something more, daytime has been easiest, but night time has yielded more quality results.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Whenever. It mostly depends on the club and the day of the week.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    Occasionally I try both shifts on the same day to sample the talent. While there are occasional surprises, day shift dancers are often older and more experienced, night girls are awfully young for my tastes. Mileage is uniformly higher during the day shift at my favorite clubs. The Flint club I will visit today has an older dancer that is a ROB so I try to avoid her which can be difficult.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Night owl here- by circumstance (job considerations) and choice ( daytime outdoor activities beckon). I have done a sufficient number of recent daytime visits to appreciate the less crowded clubs. In some cases, there's little/no difference in dancer attractiveness between the 2 shifts. Catching transition hour can be fun, too ( usually around 8pm, (+ -) 1hr.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    I agree with uscue...afternoon or a couple hours before closing time for maximum interaction with the dancers. I almost always go during the daytime and I've noticed lately that there seems to be more fun the earlier you go as the vip rooms fill up later. On a recent visit, the club had several dancers at 1pm, but by 4pm most of them had left. I also like late late night, because at 3 am there's no question why you're there..cuts through a lot of bs, at least in the clubs I visit.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Either or, it depends on the day. I like the slower pace of days, with more attention(usually) from the dancers. Night generally has the younger, hotter dancers, but you never know.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I like to arrive during happy hour and stay a few hours into the evening. That way you get to see both the day and evening shift. Both of best worlds.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Happy hour to evening for me too. It depends on the club, but most of the better looking girls show up in the evening. Get 'em early while they're still fresh! They're usually friendlier, more conversant and "present" mentally. In some clubs, another wave comes in around 10, which is a good time to be there too.
  • Slothrop
    14 years ago
    Despite the more relaxed atmosphere, it's tough to find an A list dancer in the daytime. It's so rare that when you do find one, the time spent is excellent. On the whole, though, since I only prefer the very best-looking, hottest dancers, I find late nights the best time to show up.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Stopped in at my new club for the usual late afternoon visit. Thinking about this thread, it occurred to me that I had only visited this club during the day shift. So in the name of science I decided to stay late. Conclusion: night dancers were definitely younger and hotter. Now I need to get some sleep, lol.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Mostly day shift with some night excursions for variety. There are fewer management types walking around during days and thus dancers seem more relaxed and willing to play hard. Management seems to be more strict at night because crowds skew younger which give more "monitoring" than they would to day shift customers, who skew a little older than average. So the odds are better during the day. Also fewer customers, so it's easier to sit and chat or play at the bar if that's part of your thing.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    "Stopped in at my new club for the usual late afternoon visit. Thinking about this thread, it occurred to me that I had only visited this club during the day shift. So in the name of science I decided to stay late. Conclusion: night dancers were definitely younger and hotter. Now I need to get some sleep, lol." lol! That's my main reason for being a day guy. I can't stay up all night and still get anything done. I'm wrecked if I stay up late at a club.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i don't drink during the day so i've never been in a strip club during the day. lately though i've been thinking of trying a couple clubs out during the day just to see what they're like. the problem is deciding on whether to drink alcohol or pop on an early visit.. lol
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    I am a night guy, but after reading this thread, I decided to head to my regular SC during the day. I was nearly blind stumbling into that darkened place from the sunny outdoor environs. Well it was fantastic--met a huge titted, high mileage cutie; we had a phenomenal time. Now I just have to figure out how to take more days off so that I can go during the work day.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Night. Too many lifers work during the day.
  • toddq
    14 years ago
    day shift if I want two way contact night shift if I want eye candy
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I prefer early evening visits. Too late at night is the ROB time for most dancers...they just want to start maximizing income...and too early in the day is like before 4 is typically busy for me. Also when I have made visits to strip clubs before 4 they usually don't have many hot dancers working. YMMV but in columbus some strip clubs try to market their dayshift with FOOD. Dreamgirls will give you a free meal ticket if you arrive before 7pm and columbus gold will have free food out on friday/saturday day shift.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I have always been a night time customer, mostly because I hate being in a bar of any kind during the day. However, I must admit that there has been lots of compelling testimony from my brethren here as TUSCL that might lead me to check out some day shifts in the future.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion