tuscl

Themed Strip Club

The article about the former school (now SC) got me thinking about themed clubs. Just one theme would get old after a while-perhaps themed rooms, or themed nights. The school house is one themed idea.

What other themes can you think of ?

14 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think at the Larry's Hustler Club called Barely Legal has a VIP room that is themed as a teenager's bedroom. It is their most expensive VIP room and probably attracts a few pedophiles though.

I guess the theemed strip clubs in Columbus are ones that are suppose to have a las vegas theme or a nightclub theme to them. Vanity's theme is suppose to be like a nightclub that has strippers working there.

There is also a few barns that I know were converted into a strip club. Showtime in Mansfield, OH is one example.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago

I believe that Tootsie's in Miami has theme areas, if not rooms.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Trixie's here in Louisville has a dungeon room.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    There's a local club with a shit hole dive theme to it.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gf,

Lots of those around!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Agree, the shithole/dive theme is getting a little worn.

But I've always been intrigued by the theme concept. Whether a themed VIP room or even a themed club.

A few club themes:
    1) coed gym, 2) sorority party, 3) every dancer is a nurse, but with different rank, e.g. candystriper, LPN, RN, director of nursing, rank would be earned somehow or related to longevity of service.

Some VIP room themes: 1) massage room (so obvious), 2) doctor's office, 3) dungeon (nah, never mind), 4) voyeur room (needs 2 dancers) 5) the office (and you get the secretary).

I've thought of more over the years, but these come to mind right now.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've also spotted the sports-bar-with-strippers theme on occasion.

Seriously, any theme would probably get old after a while, although theme rooms would probably be allright.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I must admit shit hole dives are usually good for extras.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gf,

Also agree with that, the extras, but dives = fuglies, almost exclusively.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Borrowed this from a go go bar of yester year. The Bearded Clam.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Tour guide: avoid the shitholes, love those dives (diamonds in the rough).
  • how
    14 years ago
    Theme irrelevant, so long as I get full service without spending much...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    how,

Many have just that, the irrelevant theme.

• Raincoat
    14 years ago
    Hey, I just noticed that this place doesn't have a listing on Tuscl. Can someone get in there and let us know if it is a decent club? If it is, let's make an effort to get there and support this innovator.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion