tuscl

Club Regular?

Sunday, March 28, 2010 2:55 PM
In your experience, how many visits does it take to go from being "the new guy" to being considered a club regular? Her: You've been coming here a lot lately. Me: So have you. Her: I work here. Me: Good point.

18 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    It took about two months of irregular visits, i.e. once every two or three weeks, for me to be recognized by name by more than one dancer. It took only a little longer for most of the bartenders and waitresses to just ask "the usual?" when I sat down. 'Course, when I show up, I generally spend two or three hundred dollars, so I don't know how it would be if I was just stage tipping and drinking.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I am not sure exactualy when I got regular status but it has been 9 years at my favorite club.
  • nj_pete
    14 years ago
    I think it also depends on if you go twice a year or twice a week, if you go twice a year you will never be a regular.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    147 visits to a single club in a given year (20-146 visits only qualifies as dabbling)
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Six months at $200+ per visit.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    If you only do stage tipping and not really anything else and only visit 1 to 4 times a month, it will take months before you get recognized by anyone other than the dancers. The door girl stands a small chance of remembering you. Unless you really stand out for some other reason most probably will not think of you as a regular for some time.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    A couple of times per week. However being a regular at a SC is not really that high on my priority list. Currently I have 4 gals on my roster of go to gals for sex - 3 at $100 a pop (a married stripper, and 2 [view link] whores). Another (20 yr old stripper) itc at $300. So me spending $200 - $300 at a SC for just dances? Not gonna happen. Been there done that and graduated to the next level years ago. About $60 would be my tops nowa days and if the gal wants more money then I want pussy.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "147 visits to a single club in a given year" Egads, average of 3 visits a week (assuming you take Christmas week and 2 weeks in the summer off)? On rare occasions I've visited the same club 3 times in one week, no way I could keep that up for a year (even if I could afford it), LOL.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    If I go often enough, probably a couple months. Of course, it's been a long time since I was new to a club I went on to visit on a regular basis. Then again, I remember my old days of semi-regular visits to the Flamingo Club in Lawrence, Kansas, and one of the girls there indisputably thought I was a regular, even though I only went there once every two months at best.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I suppose other factors could be how big the club is, number of dancers, if you go on the same day, daytime vs evening visits, etc. Some dancers seem to pay more attention to newbies than others. Had one dancer say to me, "Let's see, you've been her twice in the last 10 days..." I could almost see the wheels turning in her head, I guess trying to figure out if it was worth it to try and make me her regular.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Player11 hit the nail on the head. Who cares if the club owner, bouncers, DJ, etc. see you as a valued regular? That just means you have spent way too much $$$ on low-return activities. As far as the club non-dancers are concerned, my preference is to fly (way) under the radar. The right girls at my favorite clubs certainly remember me, which is all that really matters.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Hey, there's no meter on that. When you're a regular you feel like a regular and the people working there know it. Obvious signs: you're recognized, they know your name. But it also implies there's some consistency about you: spending$, dancer preferences, having an ATF, drink preference, etc.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have read on stripperweb that strippers call their stalkers "regulars" when they are spending money. Otherwise they are known as stalkers. What bitches and goes to show what kind of pathetic customer service is at strip clubs.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    Samsung, I think you hit on it with the customer service comment. I really only go to one club now and hit it about 4-5 times a year maybe. My last visit was about a month after my previous visit, I go up to the bar upon entering and the bartender says "Mich Ultra?", which is what I drank the time before. She definitely makes you feel like a regular, plus she's probably the best looking woman there. I have gotten to know 4 or 5 dancers there who know me when I come in, so I kind of feel like a regular by visiting every 2 or 3 months. I do drink, tip the dancers on stage and get a few dances so it does give the girls something to remember me by. If I just sat there it would be different I'm sure.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    The first time a dancer recognizes you and wants to stake a claim.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I think strippers lean towards assuming you are a PL, so would label you "regular" the second time they saw you, or even the first time if you had a PL look about you.
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    Some dancers have amazing memories. I've had dancers recognize me on a second meeting as much as six months after the initial. With bartenders/waitstaff, it takes a minimum of three visits in my experience. I think that's pretty impressive as well. It must pay for these folks to recognize regulars.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Some clubs, as few as 3-5, others, not sure you ever become a regular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion