tuscl

Dancer won't give you a dance

Ever have a dancer that wouldn't give you a dance?

Scouting out a club, doing my best to get dances from every girl on shift. One dancer tells me she needs to finish her dollar parade, then she'll be right over. Never shows. Later I see her having a drink with a guy, so I figure she got sidetracked by a regular, or maybe came looking for me when I was in the back with another dancer. No big deal.

Run into her again on my next visit. She's friendly, I kid her about being a tease. She says she has to go on stage, but will come get me after that. Once again, no show. I see her in passing a couple times and she smiles and waves. Again, no big deal, but I am curious. Spacey? Forgetful? Playing hard to get? Or could she (gasp) actually not like me? (lol)

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Thinks you won't tip well for some reason? Got a big one on the line and doesn't want to let him pass? Got her hands full with regulars, so doesn't need you? Club staff is preempting you by telling her about requests from other customers?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    No, never happened to me.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Dude, she was probably high, drunk, or high and drunk.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    If you complain to mgmt about her I am sure they would remind her to give you a dance
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I think it's fairly common to ask a dancer to come see you for a dance and then she never shows. Happens to most everyone at some time or other. But to have the same dancer do it repeatedly is kinda odd.

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    Those bitches usually can't wait to bounce around on my cock (then again, it probably has something to do with the money I pay them for it).
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Then "Love the one you're with" Steve!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    She's just not that into to you steve...
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "to have the same dancer do it repeatedly is kinda odd"

"She's just not that into to you"

Damnit, now I'm starting to get a complex about this...
  • mgkreb
    15 years ago
    She knows she won't be able to control herself around you, which would lead to her losing this gig from breaking the house rules. Seriously, same thing has happened to me from time to time, and it's usually a better (read: more steady regular) offer that gets her time.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    There are 4 at my favorite club that I would like to do again but they avoid me. They know what I pay for dances with my favorites and they do NOT want to match the price. So I just stick with my favorites.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Recently, when I was at Splendor, the only dancer I was interested in avoided me, several times. Then I caught the house mom sending her over to another table.

I won't patronize that establishment for a good long while.
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    usally the 3 for 30 or the 2 for 20 dances i've been turned down flat.(they say no i don't do cheap ass dances like that)those are the ones that think there all that and probably arebut they lose my buisness
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I notice that sometimes at kahoot's when it is very crowded and about 30-40 people around the stage sitting on saturday night it is hard to get the dancer to come over to you. But once you start leaving your money out on the table they take notice and come over more often. Just be careful not to leave too much out because it is all too easy to steal.
  • babehunter90
    15 years ago
    I had this happen the other night. At the particular club I was at, one pays for dances at the bouncer/cashier counter, not to the girl directly. The girl I wanted the dance from had just finished her stage set, so I figured that I would be served right away. Instead, she gets put back into the stage rotation and I end up waiting 20-odd minutes for her to come around again. Maybe they knew that I was planning to leave after that dance and wanted me to stay?
  • ilbbaicnl
    15 years ago
    Well it definitely couldn't be a mind-game, we all know dancers are never into those.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion