tuscl

Company?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:08 PM
No, not that kind. How manyof you go to the SC alone, with friends, or with a SO?

32 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    Usually alone, in rare cases with a buddy. I try to keep my SC addiction low profile.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I have to go alone since my bud's wife tightened his reins. We used to go almost every week to a club during the course of the day while he was working. He is in business for himself and has to go out of town every week and I went with him and we stopped at the club for lunch. Now his wife goes so he can take her shopping. He really loves that.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Loner.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Most of the time alone, but about a quarter of the time, my wife comes along. Once when I was home visiting, my brother and I went clubbing, but I don't know that I've ever gone with friends. Oh wait, there was that one time in Jacksonville, NC, a couple of days after we'd all come back from the Saudi Arabia. About a dozen of us went to the various clubs right outside the gates of Camp Lejeune and the Air Station. Moderately fun, but not something I ever repeated.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I usually go alone.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Usually by myself, but I do have a friend who goes with me about 25% of the time.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Usually alone. If the club isn't working for me, lame dancers, etc. I want the freedom to get up and leave. Some guys like to hang around hoping that things will improve and I don't want to be a wet blanket on his soon to be wet dream.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Me, myself and I.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Alone also - I am seeing a pattern here
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    My name says it all.
  • nj_pete
    14 years ago
    Usually alone, as most of the time I'm traveling on business. But if local with a work buddy sometimes.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    MisterGay and txtittyfan don't have any friends so they are forced to go alone.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Alone. Personally, I can't imagine going with someone else. What if I'm having a great time, and he's bored out of his skull? Or worse, vice versa? If I get bored (and it's early enough in the evening and the cash flow), I move on to another club. I'm sure not gonna sit around watching ESPN on a fuzzy screen while he's in a VIP room. You can only take friendship so far.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Prefer alone, but once in a while I'll have a friend join me.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Depends sometimes on the SC. If it is small and a type where everyone can see everyone then I would prefer to bring some company along so I am not stared at as a loner...but if it is a big spacious club then I usually go alone. Dreamgirls does have a "couples night" and I am sometimes able to convince a female friend of mine to go along. Couples get free cover after 7 pm...that saves me from paying $10 cover but I usually end up spending more than $10 buying my female friend drinks lol
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    Someone took me my first few visits to strip clubs. I started going alone after that except for a few times. There have been occasional spells when I routinely hung out with dancers after they got off from work in times past. You can't get into those situations if you're with someone or not as easy. I've had friends before who talk too much in my opinion. They blab on and on nonstop about places we've been and didn't seem to care who was listening. I haven't gone out with any dancers I believe for over 2 years now though. I lost interest. There was one dancer recently who might have been able to change my mind but she disappeared as fast as she appeared.
  • DickJohnson
    14 years ago
    I used to go with Corky but we all know how i cant now...sniff sniff
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I have an occasional wingman, but he's a single dad of 4, so his time out is limited. Alone works better for me.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I am seeing a pattern here" Yes, interesting that most here prefer to go it alone. The mark of a serious hobbyist?
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    When I am home here, I mostly go alone. I do occasionally go with a former work buddy of mine. We used to go all the time together, but then we got different jobs and it doesn't always work out. I did go last summer with a friend who lives in El Paso, but that rarely happens. I also have an old high school friend in DeKalb, IL, west of Chicago, who I will go with to the strip clubs in Ottawa, IL and Somonauk, IL whenever I hang out with him. I don't think it's his favored activity (but we can't just sit there and watch movies all day), but he doesn't really care one way or the other.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    all by myself
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I like to have company. Unfortunitly my TUSCL buddies do not live close. So we have to plan ahead. Some drive hundreds of miles to meet me. We do have fun. 3 or 4 dancers sitting with us. Swap stories about strippers and personal stuff.
  • jjjjjay
    14 years ago
    When I was single, I used to go alone all the time. But now I usually go with a buddy but never in my home town. Actually, I get higher milage with a buddy than alone.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Usually I go alone. Occasionally I go with a buddy, and we make fun of the pathetic losers who are there alone.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I go alone most of the time. But--I sometimes go with two other buddies who are big SC fans but not as adicted as me. Most fun times with dancers, however, are when I go alone. But it also depends on the club. Some clubs and their dancers cater to the customer who wants to sit with, chat, flirt, play, whatever, with a dancer before getting a lapdance. This is the best club to go to alone. The downside, these clubs are likely (but now always) to run the worst drink hustle. The other type of club, where dancers minimize their time with you because they want to work the room more actively is where you want to go to with buddies so you have somebody to talk to when the dancers cut out on you. Know your moods, plan your visits right, pick your buds right, and it's always a good time. Another reason to go alone is when I'm exploring new clubs or when I'm scouting new dancers--serious business--so friends can be distracting when I'm "working" like that.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    i go alone now i had my fun around other guys in stip clubs or private parties to last a lifetime some good some bad.i like the one on one now.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    The vast majority of time I go to strip clubs alone, which was a feat in & of itself a long while ago, but I have been many times in the past with friends & only a few times with a gf at the time.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Occasiona.lly, I've gone with a buddie, but usually by myself works best. Solo works out best for many reasons
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    I go alone, but I'm surprised by how many groups are there. If you go in a group, one of them is bound to spill the beans to the old lady.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Most always alone now.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    Alone, but I think if you're not a regular the dancers may worry more your a weirdo if you go alone.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ilbbaicnl: From conversations with several dancers, i.e. "anecdotal evidence", loners are considered more lucrative revenue sources. Guys in groups don't spend as much. Don't know why unless it's because they are more reserved when with friends; that's been true for me on those rare occasions when I've gone with others. I'm not interested in letting my friends know precisely what a ho dog I am. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion