tuscl

Accents

I was at an out of the way Maryland club (more like a neighborhood bar that happens to have dancers), so I was surprised to hear some foreign accents. There was a lovey dark skinned girl who turned out to be from England, and spoke with a charming British accent. Another beauty who looked like a young Brooke Shields turned out to be Russian. I'm a sucker for a Russian accent - just sounds sexy to me.

So what are your favorite dancer accents?

23 comments

• sinclair
    15 years ago
    Southern accent does it for me.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Lots of Russian and Eastern European dancers in Detroit. French Canadians in Windsor.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    British for me.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Heard an Irish gal on a Houston Texas station-she was doing the news and traffic. Never met one, but would love to test drive an Irish, Brit, or Scot in the back room.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    good to hear you are visiting a non-paper moon club! Russian accents were sexy for me when I first started hearing them but so many russian dancers in cbus that they lose their sexiness.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I like the southern/texan accent on dancers. I would probably spend too much money if I went to a SC in Texxxas!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Latina's
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Latina's
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Ran into a Swedish blonde at Cheetah's in San Diego (what are the chances a gal from a country in the dark for half the year winds up in sunny SoCal? I'm guessing she saw MTV Spring Break SoCal over the internet...) Anyways, she had a remarkably easy sell and we were off to "The Jungle Room"......................................
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I spent 42 years running the biggest air line in the world. Besides their native language,they had to speak english. They were educated at schools that taught American english vs British. In all my dealings (sorry Londonguy)The Brits were the hardest to understand.

Just give me sweet old Scarlit(sp) O'Hara.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Talk? Accent?

:)
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    george,
    You must be a 3OH!3 fan:

Shush girl, shut your lips.
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips.
    I said shush girl, shut your lips.
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips.

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    steve, to be honest, unless an accent is incomprehensible, or her voice is the high pitched grating kind, how she talks doesn't really matter. And I'd only be *half* joking if I commented on how accents aren't really noticable when she's gasping in pain or has her mouth full anyway.

Yeah, I'm a sick fuck, but at least I restrict my more...adventurous attentions to the girls who actually like that sort of thing, and don't find myself with the desire to inflict that sort of thing on those that don't. Fortunately, there are plenty of who like it. Or are good enough at faking it that I don't notice.
    15 years ago
    Latin girls, their accents are sexy.

Not as big of a fan of Eastern European and Russian accents. Don't recall a girl with a British accent. I find the Asian girls can be hard to understand.

Italian girls and French girls have sexy accents as well but they're few and far between in my travels.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    English girls have the best accent, but I've yet to meet a stripper from England. Then again, I'm probably biased because I consider myself an Anglophile. I used to have a favorite who was Russian, absolutely sexy accent on a sexy girl. Of course, they could find a Russian bear woman with the same accent and then it wouldn't be sexy. The most unique accent I've heard was a lady from Argentina.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    The southern accent is always the most charming as are the personalities. Next would be latinas for appeal in accents.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I met a fun, blond Russian gal at DiCarlos in Albany, NY a while back. When I asked her where she was from, she responded in her very, very thick Russian accent, "From father's balls", which I couldn't understand until she repeated herself slowly. I laughed & replied that I didn't want to see any pictures of where she was from...lol...
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    steve229, whenever that song runs thru my head, for some reason, "Helen Keller" gets replaced with "Hokey Pokey". ;-)
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Surprised us Brits got a mention, they can't be cockney girls though. EE accents do nothing for me, unlike the U.S. accents. What they do though is far more important :-). Can any of you guys that detect British girls accents distinguish between English, Welsh, Scots and Irish?
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    No, can't detect between English, Welsh, Scots, and Irish. They all sound the same.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    londonguy. Sometimes. I have to listen to them for a while though, before I make up my mind. Don't know if I'd recognize Welsh, though; to my knowledge, I've never heard a Welsh dialect.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Lol ...that does make me laugh. Don't get me wrong, Im in no way being critical, it's just that they are SO different, well to us lot anyway. If you ever come across a Geordie (pronounced jawdee) stripper she'll let you know where she's from (Newcastle( without any doubt.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Know what you mean, londonguy. After all, to me, the difference between Buffalo and Chicago is striking. To you, maybe not so much. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion