tuscl

Free VIP

Thursday, March 11, 2010 4:11 AM
Ever have a dancer take you into the VIP room for free? I have had one take me there several times, and she keeps asking me to go again. Once there, everything is on the menu. This is the one I wanna fuck. So far it is just tit sucking, fingering and some DATY. But are there any problems with this I am not seeing? I do keep a little extra on the side incase it is found that i didn't pay to go to the VIP room....but..

16 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have been given tours of the VIP but no freebies.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Nope. Probably never will in this lifetime either.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Never. Sounds like the dancer could be into you, but I'm finding this all hard to believe. Nothing is free in a strip club.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I tend to go with sinclair on this one.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    what's the club and who is the dancer? LOL
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, Nice choice!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    thanks, Clubber every time I see a new picture of Melon Girl looking fine, I'll add it. Damn, I'd love to meet her
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Sinclair...all true. She doesn't seem to be concerned with rule breaking, even wanted to do it again last night but i had no time..had to leave by the time she made her way over to me. VIP dances are $20 and she makes it worth it. To get FS I just have to add $50. Guess times are tough and money is slim.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    So you are paying her?
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Ahh i get it. A misunderstanding. I pay her for the dances, sometimes get 2for1, just free to get into the VIP area.
    14 years ago
    This is got to be one of the most useless threads I've seen in awhile...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I got freebies from 2 on my last birthday. There is no charge to use the couch rooms. I always get 2 for $20 from my favorites but I got 3. I learned a trick. I always go to the couch room mid song. While we are waiting for the next song we play grab ass.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I don't even know why I call them lap [view link] hands are under her thong and her hand in my pants from the get go. I have to hold them off. I don't drive 240 miles to cum in 10 minutes. After 5-8 hours, I let one finish me off. Usually a HJ. Some times a BBBJ. Once in a while even a fuck. Lunches and hotel room visits I won't lie. It has taken me 10 years and probably $120,000 to get to where I am at.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    It's happened to me, but is very rare.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "I don't even know why I call them lap dances." Wow, does that ever fit for Detroit! I think most dancers can't sell a $20 or $25 dance unless there's something else going on. Further, there were more dancers around and noticeably less work for them on my last visit. Maybe the new Detroit city ordinance will give a business boost to the suburban clubs, but I think it will be temporary. Demand from guys is just too weak now.
  • daveyray
    14 years ago
    A few times, yeah. Generally, though, it was a club that I'm a regular at and the bartender offered it. Once, I got the champagne room at half price at the same club. Perks for being a regular, I guess!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion