tuscl

Clubs with beautiful young dancers

We have so much interest in high mileage and extras that I think that I may have forgotten about the simple pleasure of seeing really beautiful young dancers getting naked. I was reminded of that pleasure recently when I saw Star dancing at Hollywood Showclub in Washington Park, IL, whom I am certain is the most beautiful dancer I have ever seen. She is perfect in everyway, I would guess maybe 23, soft and milky white. She wore sexy mirrored high heels instead of those ridiculous platform stripper shoes. I can't imagine what has happened in her life that she would let dirty old men like me grope her for $2 and then smile and tell me, "thank you."

The under rated Tuxedo Showclub in Davenport, IA also has a few topnotch beauties that you can legitimately refer to as girls. Years ago, I liked Sugar Daddy's in Sauk Rapids, MN because the often had young beauties, that looked like college cheerleaders.

Is it possible that we have started to adopt detiorating "stripper scale" of beauty? Like when whoremongers talk about, "a seven on the streetwalker scale." What clubs have really really beautiful dancers?

We all know that the best looking dancers rarely give the best private dances, so let's not discuss that. Unless you know cheerleader types that give great dances, then we want to hear about it.

28 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    kahoot's here in columbus has the most young and beautiful dancers and it also happens to be one of my favorite clubs in Columbus.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Trenchcoat, try Vegas. It's the light which attracts the currency-seeking moths. Load up on the singles and plop down stageside at the high-end clubs. You'll get to see many, many young beauties, yet leave without incurring "Personal Balance Sheet Destruction Syndrome (PBSDS)".
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    The one thing I love about the Playhouse south of Council Bluffs, Iowa is the fact they have a never ending stream of young hotties, just getting naked (that and I live close). Not sure I've been anywhere else with as many young beauties. I've seen other clubs with many young dancers, but they are generally smaller and/or sprinkled with a few older ladies.
  • Raincoat
    15 years ago
    I am so happy that there are others with the same back to basics interest.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I like the Cheerleader types, too, but sometimes it's hard to get them to wear
    their uniforms when we go out.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Trixie's here in Louisville is like that. Low mileage, but if you don't find somethere there that appeals to you, you're gay.

I go there periodically just to watch.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    It's the same way with Centerfolds in Boston. There is absolutely NO touching. Not even an ankle. But I will tell you, those restrictions make it THE place to see incredible women get naked. Like CTQWERTY said, load up on the singles and go watch.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    Ecstasy in Southern California consistently has 8+ young women. It is an expensive club, but I have been going there for a number of years and always been impressed with the talent.

What I have noticed is the general decline in dancing quality done by strippers. I can understand not want to become exhausted, but there is usually a very low effort put out on the dance floor these days.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Phoenix has a few clubs where the majority of the dancers are young, lean and attractive. HiLiter and Bourbon Street were always good for the eye candy.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Diamonds in Cleveland is great for eye candy but, in general, not good for contact. Sometimes you just want to take n the view while sipping on a drink to relax. But too often, the best looking girls have the worst attitude (forget about contact) so that can spoil the atmosphere sometimes.

So I always try to appreciate variety instead of seeking out perfection... They just have to have a great ass.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    The expectation of attractive women should just be understood. And any woman can give a hot dance. Any woman. Half the fun is getting a 9+ to muss her hair and let loose a little.

If the rules enforced are too strict, that's just bad luck.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    So last night, I got a couple of lap dances from a 19 year old dancer who had been working for exactly two weekends. Horrible does not begin to describe the technique. She had two moves, only one of which was sensual. She was trying awfully hard, and I was appreciative of the effort but it was just terrible. She also tried to massage me, but that technique consisted of squeezing me as hard as possible, which was simply painful. And yes, I provide some constructive feedback.

A stripper who has been doing the work for a couple of years has figured out what to do, uses those seduction elements in her dance and that's why I really prefer a slightly more mature dancer.
  • Raincoat
    15 years ago
    I think we all agree that the young beautiful dancers rarely give the best private dances. Let's face it, just like in high school the best looking girls don't have to put out. Still, like Wallanon says, half the fun is getting a 9+ to muss her hair.

I'm just wondering where we can find these 9+'s and what can we do to get clubs to attract them.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Raincoat,

As a start to get clubs to attract better dancer, we all have to stop going and "investing" in the fuglies. Not going to happen!
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Rc's post seems to have 2 aspects to it:

1) Desire to have people share their knowledge of clubs with good young eye candy factor (I'm assuming "young" being 18-24yo age group.

2). Commentary on ratcheting down of dancer attractiveness/standards.

On #1, I experienced that on recent visit to various Phoenix clubs. My visit to Bourbon St. Circus was satisfying and frustrating. Satisfying because there's plenty of good young eye candy there, and I managed to get 2 dances "in the zone". Frustrating because I saw the 2 most gorgeous dancers that I've seen in the last 2 yrs "locked down" by a table right next to me for the course of the visit.

On Rc's desire to see young hotties get naked, in some areas the more attractive dancers tend to dance in topless clubs. On my visit to ABCO ( a club with nude & topless side) the topless side had the more attractive dancers. OTOH, in areas with predominantly nude clubs (L.A. & Tampa come to mind) plenty of attractive dancers can be found in the nude clubs.

On final point- yes there has been a lower % of attractive young dancers now vs 10 or more yrs ago. I put this down to increase in number of clubs (doubled since early/mid 90's. This has led to increase in number of mediocre dancers, AND "career dancers". Often a sculpted 30 something still fine, but perhaps jaded to a degree. Oh, there's young dancers coming into fold, but they're likely to be tatted or festooned with plastic jewelry, or just plain mediocre. The number of good looking but jaded 30 somethings or so-so youngsters outnumber the rare young beauty so, yes, I do recognize & appreciate OP's view.
  • Raincoat
    15 years ago
    So we're agreed. We'll boycott the fuglies and fugly-only clubs.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I think the ratcheting-down of dancer-attractiveness standards arises, at least IN PART, from the ratcheting-down of human-female-attractiveness standards in North America. We're an obese society. Young men put up with butt-ugly cow-sized bloated blimps, and have come to think of waists that are narrower than hips, as a special luxury rarity that can command a high price.

• Raincoat
    15 years ago
    So, how do we get club owners/managers to attract the the truly beautiful girls?
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    You would think that Florida would be immune to the fat epidemic, with the beach culture and all. Sadly, no. While I will say the clubs I frequent try to keep the fatties out, the occasional one shows up.

There was a girl @ the fetish party who was so fat that she had fat folds ON HER ANKLES. Fucking GROSS.

Book Guy is right. But the young guys aren't exactly all fitness models, either. I'm going to be 40 this year and I'm in much better shape than most of the 25 year old guys I see in the general public. So maybe a guy with a beer gut and a double chin doesn't get to be picky?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    There are around 50 clubs in the Atlanta metro area. I have been to about 20 of them. The Chettah has by far the best eye candy. But it ends there. ATL is home of the air dance. Unless you are willing to spend $300-1.000 for VIP, forget contact. Ant there are no quarantees there.

I am not into just eye candy. I love high mileage and sacrafice some looks to get it. I do have a bottom line. a 7 is as low as I go. I have a dozen favorites at my favorite club. They all fall in the 7-9 range with very high mileage. There are a couple of young 10's working there but I have passed on them. By observation and intel reports from my buddies, they are low mileage. I do not have to go to a strip club to view hotties. They are everywhere. The mall, grocery store, docs office, etc.

I may break my rules next week. There is a young 10 there with incredible tits. She gave me a free sample on my last visit and I loved them. I want more. I am willing to pay $20-25 for a 2 fer just to feel them again. Looking is ok but feeling is much better.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Because this topic is immortal. It's like this thread could have been written last week, with a few name changes.

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes. and sir... this quote holds true.
    “wallanon
    February 13, 2010
    The expectation of attractive women should just be understood. And any woman can give a hot dance. Any woman. Half the fun is getting a 9+ to muss her hair and let loose a little.

If the rules enforced are too strict, that's just bad luck.”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It is a useful discussion. It’s against my judgement to act as has been mentioned here - but it’s a useful discussion.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"men put up with butt-ugly cow-sized bloated blimps, and have come to think of waists that are narrower than hips, as a special luxury rarity that can command a high price."

Leave Papi alone!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lower mileage clubs okay, but have to be getting your cock into the girls at some point.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    At one point eye-candy w/ low-mileage was ok w/ me - but after so much SCing under my belt I find "just looking" boring and a waste of time and $$$ - w/ all the SCing I've done I've seen all kinds of women and I doubt there is one I am willing to pay just to look at or get LM dances with - eye-candy w/ LM I find more frustrating than enjoyable and prefer to pass..
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the LM dances of a absolute beauty in tijuana is usually a bit more satisfying. butt not the last one i had. she did not take anything off. truly YMMV. and disappointing. glad she only cost me $11 and a $2 tip to the miami time keeper.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    MisterWonderful, I guess that absolute beauty was not available for “arriba” either
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion