tuscl

are you a pathetic sexual predator/pervert? a checklist!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 12:06 PM
Do you..... attend strip clubs more than once a month? Eat lunch at a strip club? believe that she actually likes you? pay 100 for a handjob> buy a stripper gifts? reading this thread? know the bouncers names? consider yourself a regular? If you answered yes to 3 or more, its official! You are an idiot!

8 comments

• rmasecret
    14 years ago
    Since it's official, does that mean I get a certificate? Can I put it on my resume? I miss your "going out to the club" stories. Those were actually funny.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    You forgot "Always gives a 10 rating to everything you review on TUSCL" and "Give exactly the same review to a club two days in a row."
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Do you reading this thread?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Oh wow, the troll returns. LOL!
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    Well, you also forgot, do you have a lifetime membership pass to your ATF club. lol!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yo, What's up? this is ya man Chris Rock, and I'm with my man Lil Jon and we stay in the club. We live in the club. We die in the club. We get our car washed in the club. We go to school in the club. We go to the cleaners in the club. We never leave the motherfuckin club. We go to church in the club. We do everything in the motherfuckin club. We pay our taxes in the club. We go to the library in the club. [view link]
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I am so ashame... Does it matter that the girls like to see me, and consider me a regular? Really, they told me so, tonight, haha. Tomorrow when I go back, I will ask Jim the bouncer if it is ok to keep buying the girls gifts.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Are you using any handle that includes "greenvegas?" If you answered yes to any one of the above questions, you are a piece of trash... And you can have a certificate to that effect...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion