tuscl

Golf Season Myrtle beach - best dates?? best club??

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:02 PM
Hey everyone, can anyone help me with the busiest time in the spring golf season at myrtle beach, im planning to go for 4 weeks and want to make sure there the busiest! also any good club suggestion?? Thanks!! xxxx

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC is a very popular club. It is one of the highest ranked clubs on tuscl. I believe house fee is $30 for you to work. Also Golf season will probably have lower ratings this year because no Tiger Woods. The last time Tiger Woods was out of golf season the tv ratings and attendance was way down. You still will probably make good money during golf season but just not as much as before when Tiger Woods was attracting his fans. Also considering how well Platinum Plus is ranked, you should do good there all year around.
  • hennessy24
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the info! xx
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Um, Sam: Isn't swallowing pretty much required at Platinum+? Don't know whether Hennessy would be interested in such. Maybe Shadowcat will weigh in... And Sam, you tip-toed all around it, but didn't say it: strip club business is likely to be WAY OFF because Tiger and his large wallet likely won't be in the clubs due to his effort now to "save his marriage."
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Sam is up to speed. Golf season in Myrtle Beach is spring. A lot of girls will leave Platinum Plus to go there for a few months but they are the traveling types. Won't be missed. When the Masters is on in Agusta GA avoid PP. You cannot get a hotel room within 100 miles and the few clubs there totally suck. PP is good year around.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    I'm not a big golf guy but I'd say late April-May-early June are probably some of the best Golf times down there. Nice weather but not too hot yet, plus it's early enough that families haven't started flocking. I know a group of guys that go down there religiously every year and they always aim for May or early June. As for as clubs... The Masters Club is one of the nicest in my opinion and caters to the Golfers. There's several down there though and they all run the gamit.
  • pop
    14 years ago
    The peak month for golfers at MB is April. Mid April to about May 20 is really it. That's also when the most dancers will be there. Masters is the biggest club in MB and gets very crowded on spring nights. Other good clubs are Dollhouse & Crazy horse. Shadowcat is talking about the masters golf tournament in Augusta. That is April 7-11 and during that week Platinum -Columbia is packed with guys that come in at night after watching golf during the day. Dancers figured it out and lots of out of town girls ahow up that week then head to Myrtle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion