tuscl

finding out what she likes

LeeH
Georgia
Friday, December 4, 2009 1:29 AM
One thing that I enjoy the most in VIP is when the dancer is enjoying herself, too -- just kinda in my nature. Now I realize that some of it is just SS that's supposed to make me feel good, but with a couple faves, it's either for real or she needs to win an Oscar. But for others, a question of "what would YOU like" gets answered with a lame "whatever you want, baby". Is there any way around that lameness? I realize that for some dancers, there's nothing (other than $$$) that I can do/give that they'll like. But has anyone had experience with something like this and gotten around it? Is it, maybe, that some need to get to know you better before they'll let down defenses?

28 comments

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I'm much the same wrt enjoying when a girl enjoys my attention. A strip club isn't the best environment for that, though. I've met a couple of girls who eventually relax enough to feel comfortable with either doing themselves, or letting me try, but it generally takes a few visits and more than a little conversation.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    The whores are there to suck your cock. Who cares what they like? They get money for sex and like money. End of story.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    It seems with most women that asking what they want doesn't work. I'm sure with persistence and much money you can get around the lameness but is it worth it?
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Lee, I guess it can't be considered "free love", because it costs. But that mosh pit at Bogart's Lounge................ (in Michigan)......
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Dougster is certainly entitled to state his opinion but I know many of us on this board disagree with his comments. There are some whores in strip clubs, there are some ROBs, but there are also some that are fun, funny, kind-hearted, naive, sensual, etc. etc. There are some that have only been stripping for a day or a week and are still trying to figure out what it is all about. That's part of the charm of the SC experience for many of us.
  • MajorBoobage
    15 years ago
    Earlier tonight I asked a stripper that during a private dance. She was pretty cool, and some dancers will try harder to please you if you make a little effort for them. Anyway, she told me she liked being spanked and (get this) being choked. Damn. Certainly not a typical SS answer. For the record, I put my hand on her throat, but I didn't squeeze very hard and only kept it up for about 10 to 15 seconds. It just doesn't turn me on. I gave her a few good spankings and went back to playing with her tits, and a couple songs later I left the dance booth a happy man.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I'm extremely talented at DATY, very gifted. Because of that, I've had several lose count and I end up getting pussy for the 200-240 range, and we both get off.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    The majority of them like a big tip... I'll never be convinced that many really care for much else.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I certainly like it when the girl is enjoying herself, and not simply in the sense of playing with themselves. It makes me feel connected, in some way. I don't know how often I've actually witnessed it, though.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Although the Bloodhound Gang sings "The Lapdance is Always Better when the Stripper is Crying," I actually enjoy it most when she seems to enjoy it.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Dougster, your reading comprehension sucks. I start by saying that I'm interested in what she likes and you ask "who cares what she likes?"
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    how, I am listening to that song right now by the way!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    As for the original question: I have read/heard that women get off more with verbal/emotional pleasures than physical pleasures. It shows the pleasure centers in their brain are activated more through verbal communication and emotions than physical communication. Give them some good conversation with a sense of humor and sell them on dreams, and their pleasure centers in their brain might activate. As for guys, conversation might not do anything to their pleasure centers in the brain but giving him a BJ might. I am not an expert...just sharing a different way of pleasing a women besides the typical DATY.
  • bellman
    15 years ago
    In many years of visiting SCs and getting LDs I have twice been with dancers who admitted that they got off quite easily, and we smoothly got to the point of mutual satisfaction. But I consider those to be (pleasant) exceptions, and agree that most of them don't seem to be interested getting off with the customers.
  • FinalLap
    15 years ago
    The experience for me is totally heightened if I can make enough of a connection with the dancer so she'll allow me to make her feel good as well. Certainly the exception, but it's happened enough times that I'm always looking for it. Rarely happens in regular couch dance area. Usually need to be in VIP or Champagne Room to have enough time and privacy to make the connection via conversation and mutual contact. When it happens, they're usually surprised because most guys don't like to "give", just "get." If you just ask them what they want or like, you'll rarely get a real answer. You have to earn their confidence via time & money. When you do, it adds significantly to the experience, if you enjoy that aspect. If you don't, it obviously would be a waste of time. For me, it's an important part of the "game".
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    FinalLap: My sentiments exactly, only better said.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Ahh, you guys are a bunch of softies (me too).
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Hmm. I don't think I've ever been soft whe a girl, stripper or wife, is visibly enjoying herself. :)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Nice picture, steve.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Guys wanting to connect with the stupid, lying, thieving whores. That's just plain weird.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Dougster is NOT the disyllable guy that he appears on here. I know him. He loves his grand mother. HE, like I just want to keep conversation going.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    speaking of thieving...I had a stripper tonight keep reaching for my pockets. She was feeling on the outside and trying to reach inside. Very uncomfortable and weird. She was very low mileage on stage dancing and went straight to selling me on the 3 for $100 dance package. I know she was not reaching in my pockets to play with mr. happy. She was also the same ROB who tried to get multiple dollars from me on stage. First she comes over to me standing near stage and opens up her strap and I tipped a dollar. kind of weird tipping her first but I did it anyways. After she bumps me with her butt she opens her strap again. Ok the second time is fine. She then just rubs her hand down my chest and opens up her strap again for a third $1. I was getting sick and tired of this SS/ROB tactic and just walk away. Next thing you know the DJ announces some BS about we should tip our entertainers because they work on tips alone. I don't mind tipping more than $1 but not for lazy SS/ROB stuff like that. I was starting to feel like her human cash machine. Pretty sad that she had to hustle me for $1 stage tips...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    I just want to tell the truth about the true nature of strippers. Too many posters here, it seems, have convinced themselves that their in the club fantasy about what strippers are is real. The board needs at least one voice of reason, I reckon.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    My favorite can sell me on anything, the others need to work to get my money. I asked my favorite early on when i met her how she likes to be touched and she shut me down real fast. I guess it was too soon to be asking that. You just have to be able to seperate the ROB's from the others. I might get a dance from a ROB to try her out, but once I see what she is about I shut her down.
  • JackKash
    15 years ago
    I know it's a game but there is one, every once in awhile and not often so I'm not being naive, that after spending time with, talking with and getting a few dances with (and I'm not mashing her tits or mauling her in any other way), we slip into some sort of groove where she has actually told me to touch her in a certain place or in a certain way. She usually lingers long, leaning back so our heads are next to each other and their whole front is exposed and waiting for my hands while they gently grind. When the dance is over, she's not hightailing it to the next customer but coming back to the bar or to my spot with me. I can tell you it's primarily the "new" girls. A year or less dancing - their getting comfortable, they haven't been jumping from club to club yet and they're not jaded or lifers with their script and the same old same old, constantly moving from one position to another and repeat.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Dougster's cynicism ("realism") may be well-earned. However, I have had and maintained very nice relations with some dancers, including those with whom I don't engage in a customer-dancer interaction. There are some nice people in the SC business, along with the types Dougster describes.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    For every stripper you can show me who is neither lying, nor thieving, nor a whore, I will show you at least 30 who are at least one of these.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Dougster I understand your pessimism.Been there too. But there are also honest girls working.They number about 10 at my favorite club.I don't even have to ask the [view link] is automatic and so is the mileage.There are guys that would pay 4 times that much. I stick with my favorites.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion