tuscl

Do you ever wonder about others she is doing?

Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:54 AM
If your doing a stripper (sex) otc, itc, or both do you ever wonder about how many others she mite be doing? I simply just try to put it out of my mind.

35 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If she is doing me, I assume she is doing others as well. It's all about the money. It doesn't bother me. I just make sure to wear a condom.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Yes I wear a condom too - always. And I strongly agree - its all about the money.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Only a fool would assume a dancer is monogamus. Safe sex and watch your money.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    It's a business transaction. If she's selling, you're probably able to buy it. But, I've noticed some are selective about who they do business with, trying to exclude a certain undefined strata, but I'm not sure they really succeed. Be safe.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    No.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I don't know about you guys, but the girl that is doing me is solely because I am so (insert stripper BS adjective here, e.g., sexy, handsome, charming, hung). It is obvious to me that my wit, charm and pocketbook has made her all mine, and no one else's. Clubs are about the fantasy, right? Mine are just a tad more unrealistic than you guys....
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Well, being the most financially disadvantaged poster here and on behalf of loser boyfriends the world over I can assure you with complete confidence it is not all about the money. Too many times I've had to push dancers off my lap so that they could be with a *real* customer. By *real* customer I mean someone like shadowcat with boatloads of dollars or those who think nothing of spending $10 for a dance. Don't think of it at except as far as disease; other than that the more fun or money the better generally.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    "financially disadvantaged" is that the same as economically challenged? Going to a strip club doesn't always have to cost alot. Strippers are in it for the money but there are alot who like to relax with people they know at the bar for a while than work for lap dances the whole time.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi gatorfan, I think economically challenged only applies when you are trying to improve financially and you get held down by the man. Financially disadvantaged is when your ass is broke and you've given up; I gave up fairly soon in the game. At least that is my initially impression of the phrases. Not buying dances or only buying a few dances is depressing for me. Also, thanks to the government the clubs play LOUD music to cater to lowest common denominator (the one size fits all that seemingly everyone whorships) and that equals a dearth of conversation for me. Going early and getting lucky or OTC is about the only chance of having a nice conversation with a stripper.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    NO ONE, and I restate, NO ONE need be "broke" in this country. Only those that wish to be, are.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Assume it's everyone.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    "Assume it's everyone. " Only a true dope would think a whore is special and only fucks him and few others. In general assume everything a stripper says is a lie.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Dougster: I will soon be changing my screen name to TrueDope. Or, maybe, GreenVegasIsATrueDope
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't care so much about her selling sex to other guys...but giving it for free to her loser boyfriend (or even worse paying her loser bf by paying his bills to give it to her) does make me a little ticked if I think about it...so I just don't bother thinking about it or getting involved in her personal life. I found out that one stripper I knew was supporting her BF...and I lost interest in her.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "NO ONE, and I restate, NO ONE need be "broke" in this country. Only those that wish to be, are." In this nasty shithole country, clubber? You gotta be kidding me. A single court judgment or single hospital bill or single arrest (even if found not guilty) can definitely leave a person broke. Even formerly wealthy folks have learned that lesson. What people like you need is a healthy dose of communism along with sometime on plantation picking cotton in the blazing sun so that you have a real reason to love your country. But, heck perhaps this country ain't as nasty as I believed in that President Obama was elected----that had to be God's work.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    BaddJack: aiming for a little truth in advertising? Just imagine if everyone on this board did that. We would have: Player11: Payer11 MisterGuy: TheUltimateShortBusRider chandler: FailedWriter etc.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    jablake, try to make the best of any situation, never let it wear you down. No one person here can fully understand anothers situation but no doubt plenty of fun can be had even on a budget. As you said, maybe OTC or going early offers a better selection or cheaper tab than the old days where you might have spent more. I'm not saying things are good in any way, I'm saying the trick is to find a happy medium despite it all.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    While with a dancer ITC/OTC, I believe that I am the center of her universe. As soon as our time is up, I choose to not think about her anymore, since thoughts of what she might do with other custies would really kill it for me.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jablake, Find a tall building and end the miserable life you think you have. Most anything that has happened to you, in the areas you mention, well, you have some responsibility!
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Man, I feel like I'm watching The View. Claws in, you bitches! Take it easy on each other!
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Man, I feel like I'm watching The View. Claws in, you bitches! Take it easy on each other!" :) Abashed to say reference to "The View" sent me googling. Here is a link that makes it sound like "The View" is downright wholesome: [view link] . Perhaps I went to a particularly rough and tumble kindergarten, but the harshest back and forth here seems like a replay. There are strange opinions everywhere. I'll always remember the sweet young man who didn't think it was possible to shoot a person to save your life----he was like how could anyone pull the trigger? I'm thinking this is too strange . . . Here is a better example: The Wall Street Journal did an editorial about the Massachusetts Supreme Court ruling that *finality* trumped releasing an innocent man from a life sentence in a government prison. The court's opinion was that society is better served slamming the prison door shut due to scarce judicial resources. The editorialists were positive that these judges couldn't personally slam the prison door shut. I'm thinking what the fuck??? Those thugs could easily and very happily do the honor of personally condemning an innocent man to a life in a government prison. The only way those thugs might get a brain is if they were placed in the innocent man's shoes. Otherwise they are vile savages whose concern about innocent people is zero.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi gatorfan, Sounds like you are a true optimist. :) I think that I'm hardwired against rose colored glasses or seeing the glass half full. The glass is really half empty!!! :) The story that I was repeatedly told was about the man who was suffering and depressed because he had no shoes, but then was depressed no more when he met a man without feet. I'm thinking what the hell??? Now I'd be more depressed because the man has no feet and I've got no shoes . . . it doesn't make me feel better that someone else is much worse off.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I am only concerened with her cleanliness and how she presents. Just as customers have standards fro the dancers, there are dancers who have standards about their customers.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I think comparisons do not help someones perspective. But seeing a positive of something does help. Maybe it's as simple as TUSCL members being more knowledgeable on strip clubs and how to maximize our fun. We all know the benefit of being economical and it's not a bad thing, especially in these times.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I like to pretend my baby is secretly a lesbian, and she is doing her hot BFF. Hey, we're talking fantasy here, right?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi gatorfan, That is true. A silver lining to the down turn is that some the food that I like to eat has been on sale. Also, I was able to hire a man to do some repairs and although the price didn't come down the quality went up which was a relief. Another upside is that a fair number of people seem to have more empathy. I remember this stripper who really had a lot of empathy, but she admitted that it was a little difficult when jobs and money were plentiful. These Burger King workers were buying $300,000 homes and I was thinking that I need to learn money management from them. :)
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Probably most upsetting, to me, about thinking of sexual services by strippers is the number I've met who have no fear of disease in the least. That might be rational. One poster here explained the risks of different diseases and it seemed like my fear is misplaced. As far as supporting or servicing a loser boyfriend that is a zero concern, imo. In fact, the loser boyfriend might be the best thing the stripper has going as far as emotional support and understanding. Like Felicity said about her loser boyfriend, "If I didn't have the hot body, then I'd be in his shoes which is a sad place to be; fortunately, I have the hot body and plenty of men eager to pay a good price." She was most upset that he wasn't willing to take her support and run with it to success or at least try. She says (and she was shockingly sharp and well read) that if someone is willing to pay for my education, then I'm hitting the books full steam and getting the best education that I can get. Loser boyfriend seems, for whatever reason(s), locked into a loss . . .
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Why even focus on whether the girl has a loser boyfriend or other issues? I'm not saying strippers wont throw a sob story for empathy and more money, but I personally think it's a mistake of the stripper if she ever brings up the subject of a loser boyfriend or other sob story. We visit strip clubs for a good time and to enjoy an escape from the day to day, etc. I never have wanted to visit a strip club to hear a hot girl complain. Customers do have control over the conversation and if we let the girl know we dont want to hear her personal issues, then she wont. I think customers too often want to hear the girl open up on her life and wish they hadn't asked after visit after visit hearing the same thing. When it comes to hygiene and safe sex, you only can control what and who you do, some people just dont care.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    It can build the illusion of closeness. I like the fantasy of a real girlfriend. Gambling dancer was a real pro at that until she started to take the part to extreme refusing to trade sexual stimulation i.e. dances for cash. Never been upset by a dancer's conversation. One could talk for hours about a little dog that she was crazy in love with. Probably the only time that might have been unpleasant if it drug on was a conversation with a flag waver. Oh yes, this dancer talking about how big her pussy was; it isn't a turn on when I can easily stick my whole hand up a woman's pussy. Now a dancer complaining about a tiny pussy and then proving it was interesting---especially since the rest of the woman was HUGE. The pussy had trouble taking even a small finger and she was looking for a tiny dicked boyfriend---average was too big for her; said it was difficult to get it in and painful. A very small hard one was heaven according to her.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    steve229, Me too! However, in my case, I don't pretend she's a lesbian. I make her prove it! ;)
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I know she does her husband. She describes him as her soul mate on her myspace page. Last Sat after doing her in CR we were talking and she dropped that her and hubby go thru 20 condoms in a month or so. I know she is on BC too but found it odd he uses them (she makes him?)with her. She then asked me if I had a spare condom bc the door gal has a customer coming in. Do you believe that or was the condom for her next customer? The sex with her is really great, been doing her over a year. Conversation with strippers can be so enlightening right? I find if you just let them talk you find out more than if you ever tried to pry. I think her husband is a stabilizing influence for her (he hands over his paycheck to her) and she is not like some gal off [view link] who prob does 20 different guys a week.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I do agree there is no doubt they will have sex with other guys especially if the money is right. When thinking of the double life she lives with hubby, there is prob no limit to lies she would give me. This probably goes back to the dawn of man where you had 3 or 4 guys in a cave sharing a girl. It was good for her bc of protection, fertility and good for them bc they could have pussy when they wanted. Not much different from SC LOL.
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    They say stuff like "I'll go to a motel with you but don't tell anyone cause you are the only guy I'd ever do that with." Who would believe that? I was taking one home and her hubbie called (It's 4 am) she answered and she lied and said she just dropped by her best friends to say hi and would be home in a few minutes.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Player11, if you want a humorous look at cave man sex, see National Lampoons "Stone Aged". A riot...
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Yes I have had them give me the line I am the only one. Prob is when I met them they bragged about how they have all these clients.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion