tuscl

Mitciv the Great pledges tens of millions of irrelevant posts for bigoted right

Slothrop
Florida
Monday, October 26, 2009 2:13 PM
Mitciv the bigot has pledged to post tens of millions of irrelevant posts reflecting his ugly, bigoted views on Muslims and blacks. Mitciv indicates that none of these posts have anything to do with strip clubs, strippers or anything related. Thus far, the sad little mixed-up bigot has had nothing to offer as to why a good little Christian boy like him would be caught on non-family values website like this one.

13 comments

• CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Oh, him. I put him on ignore after 2 posts. He is gone from my world.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Slothrop-you ignorant slut !! If we conducted our foreign policy like you conduct your bed policy, hopping from bed to bed with any stripper who falls for that old double benjamin trick, just where would we be? In line at the free clinic, under an alias, hoping our SO's won't find out that we're badly in need of a pennicillin shot. For shame !! Mitciv is merely trying to save us the shame of the pennicillin shot !! Oh the humanity !!
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    President Barack Obama has only been in office for just over nine months, but he's already hit the links as much as President Bush did in over two years. CBS' Mark Knoller — an unofficial documentarian and statistician of all things White House-related — wrote on his Twitter feed that, "Today - Obama ties Pres. Bush in the number of rounds of golf played in office: 24. Took Bush 2 yrs & 10 months." This news comes on the heels of today's news that Obama played golf with a woman — chief domestic policy adviser Melody Barnes — for the first time since taking office.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Man up & write a strip club review wing-nut or STFU...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "President Barack Obama has only been in office for just over nine months, but he's already hit the links as much as President Bush did in over two years. " Yeah that is because Obama is is nearly 20 years younger than W.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    I'm sure the soldiers are thrilled that Barry is spending time golfing while they are getting limbs blown off, paralyzed and dying.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I'm sure the soldiers are thrilled that Barry is spending time golfing while they are getting limbs blown off, paralyzed and dying." Please, this reminds me of the nonsense around GWB "quitting" golf during his Presidency "for the troops". What the troops really want is for their sacrifices to NOT be in vain...like they were in Iraq.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Idiot abounds!
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    mitciv is on my ignore list,too. just like greenvegas, notgreenvegas, reallyreallyIswearIamnotgreenvegas, pleaselistentomegreenvegas. Mrs. GreenVegas, however, is my new ATF.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    The race for governor in New Jersey is so close in final polls that it may well end up in a recount -- the 1981 election did and was decided by less than 1,800 votes. If there is a recount, you can bet disputes about absentee ballots will loom large. Moreover, if serious allegations of fraud emerge, you can also expect less-than-vigorous investigation by the Obama Justice Department -- which showed just how seriously it takes such allegations when it walked away from an open-and-shut voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party in Philadelphia earlier this year.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    YAWN!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    And yet more worthless hot air from mitciv...give it up man...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1, Excellent post!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion