tuscl

St Barts, St Martin Antigua

I'm off to the Caribbean for work, yes work! Any tips on good clubs in the region. I'll be in St Barts but travelling to Antigua and St Martin also.

7 comments

• judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Hmmmmmmmmmm......well Tom, just send me a ticket and leave me a charge card when you are at work and you won't need to go to a club!!!!!!!!!
  • how
    15 years ago
    I'd take that offer, Tom. Go for it!
  • TomGp
    15 years ago
    Ticket - hmm maybe. Charge card I think I'll stick with paying per lapdance! But thanks JudyJudy!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    your welcome hun......i don't shop that much
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Caribbean and other popular tourist destinations are generally over priced and low mileage. If you can speak a little bit of Spanish and have the balls for it,There are many clubs/whore houses in the interior of Mexico that do it all.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I second what shadowcat says about tourist places being overpriced and low mileage. Orlando I believe is the most popular US tourist city and the strip clubs there are air dancing.

I would recommend sending private messages to the tuscl members who reviewed the St. Martin clubs, etc. and ask for some more advice from them.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Ah, the Carribean! My lone experience was a visit to Grand Bahama Island thanks to a last-minute travel ad a friend had found in the newspaper.

We decided to venture from the resort a few blocks and check out town. The multiple offers from drug dealers was only interrupted by the occasional "Girls! Girls! Girls!" solicitation. We even had a drug peddler toss a small bag on our table as we waited for our food (and this was a 2nd floor restaurant!)

Fond memories of the Carribean!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion