tuscl

The horror...the horror!

Since Halloween is coming up, what is the scariest thing you've ever seen in a strip club?

For me it would be the 200+ lb Samoan woman I saw topless in an amateur contest. Yikes!

16 comments

• Player11
    15 years ago
    A 46 yr old ROB with hardly any tits who is an old style hustler.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Actually, it's a tie

It had to be the very wrinkled 60 year old plus stripper who made her presence known by coming up from behind me and grabbing my crotch. YIKES !!! She was wearing a dominatrix type costume.

After getting a lapper from a real cutie, I realized she was no older than 14 (might've been 12 or 13[make up-hair gel]). Right at that moment, her mother tried to arrange some OTC action for the three of us. I was saved by a college aged cutie who pulled me out of there.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I think it's possible I saw the same 200 pound girl in an amateur contest. What was even more horrifying was that I heard the crowd voted her the best in a recent contest so she won on a previous visit and was entering again. Oh the horror of it all. Apparently she didn't have as many fans that night and one of the skinnier and better looking females won. I never saw anyone that big enter into an amateur contest. Something else that can be horrifying, go to a club where you're afraid a dancer might give you an extra whether you want it or not.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Greenvegas' mother going topless.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I might have went up and tipped a trannie up on stage at kahoot's. I saw "her" from sitting at the bar and thought "she" looked attractive so I went up to tip. The club is known for high standards with their women...so I am not 100% sure it was really a trannie but I was not going to stay up there long enough to find out. It freaked me out enough to stay away from the club for a while.

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also I found out the other day that the founder of Sirius Satellite Radio was a guy who underwent a sex change to become a female. martine rothblatt is her name.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rot…
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    samsung1-
    I think I might have also tipped a tranny the one year I went up to Minneapolis (can't remember which club). May be the same tranny.

For those of you who have seen 200+pounders in amateur contests, I'm told at my number 2 club, the Playhouse near Council Bluffs, Iowa, that at the most recent amateur contest, all of the amateurs were in that category. Of course, I wasn't there. I vaguely recall reading on SCL once that Big Earl's in Des Moines had a BBW amateur contest once, but I'm not sure if that's true.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    The scariest thing i don't remember is when I got drunked up, took by svelte 280, with hairy back and shoulders, up on stage on a Male Amateur night, and shook the mighty banana hammock.

Those that didn't pull an Oedipus voted me the winner.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    i have already posted this under a different topic. I visited the Atlanta, Cheetah a few years ago on Halloween. All of the dancers and club employees and half the customers were in costumes. I know that a lot of customers paid big bucks for their costumes. This is Atlanta's highest rated club. I found the customers to be total snobs. Just trying to impress us with how they are. The girls were were hot looking but cold.I did never sense a party atmosphere.I will not be back.
  • grant32
    15 years ago
    My own hand holding a bag of cocaine and some cash. I had dropped my wallet, reached down into the seat to retrieve it and came back with the cash and the drugs. it first was just surprising until the owner of said merchandise spotted me with it and he wasn't very happy. I could just see this all going downhill quick, "dope dealer kills strip club patron over drug dispute". In the end it turned out fine. Just put it back and got the hell out of there.
  • domiandray
    15 years ago
    Finding a used condom neatly draped like a bathroom house towel on the handrail next the toilet. This was at the infamous but now defunct Harmony Theater in NYC. Man do I miss that place - still suffering from withdrawal effects even after 12 years of being closed.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    dandydan, it is a small world!
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    During lapdance Dancer turns away from me, bends over to give me an upclose shot and I see a tampon string hanging out of her.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Timbuck12,They are supposed to tuck it in. They cannot get away with this in totally nude clubs. My ex wife's period only lasted 3 days but other dancers have told me that they are spotty for a week.This a definitely a turn off.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Hmmm...
    - a couple of cop cars are in the parking lot of a club as I drive in. What the hell, I'm not doing anything illegal, so I walk in anyway. As I pass one of the cars, the cop rolls down the window and says "good evening" and waves.
    - sitting at the bar, a dancer comes up and before i know what's happening she rams her tongue down my throat and grabs my crotch at the same time. almost fell off the bar stool.
    - used condoms in the urinals
    - short, overweight dancer with cellulite thighs walks up to me at the bar and throws her leg over mine and mounts my leg.
    - three dancers beat up a newbie in the dressing room while a couple others block the door, keeping the bouncer out.
    - black dancer asks me for a ride home, because she doesn't have enough cash to pay for a lift. She seems like a nice girl in a hard spot so I say yes against my better judgment. "that's my house, with the guy in the front yard." "the guy" is a huge black guy, and man does he look mean! Is it a setup??? I deliberately overshoot the driveway and she gets out no problem. Funny thing is the next day, I see her again, and again she asks for a ride home. I tell her sure, but advise her against asking for rides home from strangers. She says "yeah, last night when you were driving me I was thinking over and over, lord, just let me see my daughter again!!!"
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I got pretty creeped out today when I looked at AbbieNormal's profile pic here on tuscl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion