tuscl

Every little thing she does is magic

Recently one of my favs gave me a scalp massage with her fingernails. She had just come from having her nails done and they were really sharp so it both hurt/felt really good at the same time and was weirdly erotic.

I assume that the main attraction for a favorite is what she does in the LD /VIP room (or wherever you do “it” in a jack-joint). But beyond that, is there some special little thing your fav(s) does that just turns you on?

9 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    One gal massaged my arms ( she learned it from her manicurist).

My present strokes my neck and massages my scalp (but not with fingernails).
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    There are wire 'contraptions' known as 'orgasmatrons' which expand and contract over the head, one was demonstrated on me and it was a weird sensation, much like you experienced. Maybe you have them over there?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    May sound strange, but her confiding in me is a turn on. Perhaps not erotic, but still...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    One girl licks inside my ear which is a nice turn on.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    The licking inside the ear thing was a turnon for me until I realized that she went around stage doing it for nearly every guy who tipped her a $1.

Londonguy, I know exactly what you are talking about. I used to have one myself. I miss it and might order another one...
    http://www.bodytimewellness.com/cgi-bin/…,
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    You can keep the ear licking. Rubbing my back and neck or my dick always works.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I had a former fave that used to give a great neck and shoulder rub, and would ALWAYS end it with a scalp massage. She charged $10 per song, or half her LD rate. The best part is that for the scalp massage, she would come to my front, sit on my lap and press her ample bosom against my face. All in all, the best deal I ever encountered.

Another "little thing" she DOES is my pecker....(but that is another story)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I'd say stripper licking my shaft or balls but that probably doesn't count as foreplay in a strip club?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "The licking inside the ear thing was a turnon for me until I realized that she went around stage doing it for nearly every guy who tipped her a $1."

LOL...ain't that the truth...I can't get that thought out of my mind whenever this happens to me at a strip club...they can keep the heavy breathing in my ears as well...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion