tuscl

Any clubbing is good clubbing?

If you are used to extras, can you still enjoy yourself in a non-extras club?

If you're all about the laps, can you still enjoy yourself in a non-LD club?

32 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Sometimes I will go with friends to a strip club with no extras and still have a good time, more of a social visit and never about lap dances. At my jack joints, it's always about the extras. I actually look at the non-extra's clubs as regular bars plus topless eye candy.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    I really haven't encountered any clubs that don't have some sort of "private dance" option. I don't think that I could enjoy myself in a no- contact club, unless it had some offset like attractive dancers & nudity.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I can have fun with just one-way contact, but not without any contact. I can't remember being in a no contact club since my last visit to Windsor over 10 years ago.
    15 years ago
    I like variety. I go to extras clubs but more frequently to non-extras clubs.

In any event I do prefer some hot laps but have had good times at clubs without laps or no opportunity to get one with a girl of my liking. As long as there's good eye candy, friendly girls and staff, and decent drinks I can enjoy myself.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I don't always get dances. I've had a good time just having a few Red Bulls and talking to the girls. But I tip always.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Yes.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Whores existing to provide extras. No extras, no attraction.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I prefer the clubs w/o extras. IME they tend to have more attractive dancers and are not overpriced.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I do both as I run a balanced attack. Lately, I have been going to non extras clubs just to relax and give my wallet a break as my extras gal has kept me very busy both otc and itc. You never know when that gal you met at a non extras club might be calling you to possibly hookup.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I'm not necessarily looking for extras, but I would like, as a minimum, one way contact lap dances. As the famous blues song says, "The thrill is gone..." for me in clubs with no touch rules. Besides, I get kinda cranky when I am paying $8 for a single-shot drink and $20 for air dances, no matter how gorgeous the girls are. I think this may be a matter of age. It takes more than visuals to get my motor running.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    40 years ago I was happy with a drink and eye candy.I can remember flying from Vancouver BC to San Francisco on a Sunday afternoon just to visit clubs on North Beach. Like harrydave it takes more now to get my motor running.No dancer makes my favorites list unless she goes into my pants and allows my hand under her thong.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    This probably could have been phrased a little differently, so it read something like:

"If you usually go for extras at your strip club, do you find it enjoyable to go to normal bars or clubs without extras."

I think what you're finding out is those of us who like getting blown, jacked or fucked at the club are going to the club for the extras and not necessarily for the conversation or anything else.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I don't think my turn-on threshold has changed much over the years. There never was a time when I enjoyed strip clubs just to look. I'm more turned on by looking at hot women in street clothes at a regular bar. I started out about 15 years ago going to clubs for the contact, which soon expanded to include intimacy and a feeling of connection with the girl, however superficial. Mileage isn't so important to me. I've done it all before. As long as the club doesn't feel oppressively supervised and the girls act free to be somewhat spontaneous, I can have as good a time as ever.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler: "which soon expanded to include intimacy and a feeling of connection with the girl"

Man you're a real weirdo aren't you, chandler? But let me see: chandler = loser, most strippers = losers. I guess there is a basis for a "connection (however superficial)" there.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I don't go to strip clubs to look, drink or listen to music. I go to have some kind of NSA sex with a girl that I may or may not know very well. I am not looking for intimacy, love or affection. Just casual sex. I have no interest being in a club that doesn't offer what I am looking for.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    No. No.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Sure, just know what yhou're getting in to and you can have a good time if that's what youy're in the mood for. Just mnanage expectations. But I usually avoid any club that is a no contact establishment. A reputation for overt extras isn't a deal breaker for me either, because you can always find a way to have fun as long as you avoid the no contact clubs.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    If a club has lovely friendly ladies that float my boat, then I can always have fun!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Although I luv my extras, I can have fun in a club without them.
    A club MUST offer LD's for me to walk in the door, though. I gotta draw the line somewhere!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It's got to have at least one way contact (and at least toplessness) for me to even be interested most of the time. If its only about the drinking, though, any type of club will do.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I can have fun anywhere. But if I'm in a stripclub without extras, I won't be spending money.
  • Yes I can, although like many here I will not have any fun in a no-contact club. However, I want more than anything is some consistency. If the club is no-extra but I find the girl who provides it, I will go to that club for only that one stripper. And if it's no-extra clean through with bouncers watching and everything, I ratchet down my expectations and look on the bright side. But if it's an extras club, I'll be damned but it's on!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Thanks everyone, interesting to see the range of responses.

I like to think that with the right frame of mind I can have fun anywhere, but it hasn't always work out that way. Usually comes down to finding the right girl(s).
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    steve, I noticed that you said girl/s vs dancer or stripper.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Maybe he's talking about finding a waitress.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Sometimes the right girl is a server, shot girl, bartender, etc.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Wasn't it Bachman-Turner Overdrive that musically answered this question?

"Any clubbin' is good clubbin'.
    So I took what I could get.
    She looked up at me with big, brown eyes and said:
    'You ain't seen nothin' yet.'"

Or sumpin' like that.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I just went to a nude, absolutely no contact club. I had a decent time, maybe because i knew what (not) to expect so I had resigned myself to having a couple beers and looking at naked women. How can a guy really complain about that?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    BaddJack - I was wondering if anyone would pick up on the BTO reference.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Wrong lyric, but still a good one! :)
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I still think the best clubbing maybe clubbing a liberal.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I have a guitar pick that Randy Bachman used during a concert I attended. He was also a member of the Guess Who for you younger guys here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion