tuscl

Bad Things

She isn't the hottest girl in the club. And she may not even be that attractive in the conventional sense, but something about her just makes you want to do “bad things” with her. Do you know what I mean?

I don't know who you think you are,
But before the night is through,
I wanna do bad things with you.

I don't know what you've done to me,
But I know this much is true:
I wanna do bad things with you.
I wanna do real bad things with you.

“Bad Things”
Jace Everett

17 comments

• gk
    15 years ago
    Exactly, That's the one you look for!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    its all about attitude and effort.......
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Been there, done that. The results, pitiful to wonderful!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    No reason she can't be the hottest girl in the club, IMO. Beautiful girls can be very naughty sometimes, too.
  • how
    15 years ago
    If she expresses convincing interest in you, that is likely to elevate her relative desirability in your mind...
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Yeah. Went by Vanessa. The reason I stuck around into the night shift at the club I hit yesterday. Had to shed a dozen dancers before she finally walked by at the right time. It was almost worth it.

But if I go back for her today...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I think that 90% of my favorite dancers fall in this category. Laura Dern and Juliette Lewis are not known as Hollywood sex symbols but they are big turn on's for me.Attitude and personality are big equalizers.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    There's a girl at my favorite club who does that to me. She's pretty, no doubt, but just radiates sexiness from her core. The dances are outstanding, and I swear I feel a real connection with her. It's HOT. Of course, she could be just a really good actress. But man, she makes me quiver after two dances. No release, but she rocks my world. She's not the prettiest girl in the club but she's amazing.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I call them my cute uglies. They are not 8-10's, but the exude sexiness.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    A new word perhaps? Instead of fuglies, how about fucklies?
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Yes especially when she comes up, sits in my lap, starts sucking my lips with hers, and feeling Mr Happy.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    I can remember five girls like that. The only thing they had in common was large, puffy nipples.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Tuscl_brother,
    RE "One time when going through a fast food drive through and paying the cashier, she was giving me HEAD. You should have seen the cashier's face!

Well I guess that gives new meaning to "have it your way!
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    T_B; "you should have seen the cashiers face"...

Did you splooge that far??? Seriously, I would have thought she'd ask: "Would you like some cream with your coffee, sir?"
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    GF 003 (on my pics) was like that. She told me she fought both gals and guys in HS. She told me the cops had warrants for her arrest in the 3 local cities we met and seemed nervous when we would pass a cop car. At a session she would sit on the sofa and not do much until you pulled her clothes off. She would not resist though. She said "I like to make them work for it." It seemed to turn her on bc when she got to bed she was really wet.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    A lot of my favorites probably fall into this category. Certainly the ones who could stand to lose some weight could.
  • ZoePi
    15 years ago
    I had an ATF which kinda fit that. She could sell the fantasy but once the time was up her mood quickly changed to the next dance. She had a lot of body peircings and tatoos which is a turn off for me. But she was nasty and dirty when it came time for LD. But ultimately she was looking for a sugar daddy and became crazy possesive and I had to cut her loose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion