tuscl

Under 21 Dancers

How do you feel about young (under 21)dancers?

A dancer mentioned how she was looking forward to her 21st birthday in a few months, and said she would be glad not to have to wear her wristband. I guess I hadn't noticed before that the club makes the under 21 dancers wear a pink sweatband on their wrist so the waitresses know not to serve them alcohol. Once I knew what to look for, I was surprised at the number of wristbands I saw on the dancers. I also realized that the three girls I got dances from that night were all under 21. I felt a little like I was robbing the cradle, but of course that didn't stop me.

33 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    usually they are young and inexperienced. Sometimes you will even meet their mom also working as a dancer or house mom.

just wondering did you get good mileage from them?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    samsung1,
    Mixed bag. The one dancer I've know for about 5 months, doesn't have any contact with her father, and is always asking me for fatherly advice (like where to get car insurance)so I kinda feel like a surrogate Dad and don't really push the mileage (yes, I'm an idiot).
    One new dancer was pretty good during our dances, but kept sneaking off to talk to some young rocker type (BF?) who was apparently too broke to buy any dances, so I had to cut her off.
    The other new dancer was great and I definitely want to get to know here better. I will just have to try and stay out of parent mode with her.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Love 'em! I've just got to remember that they have a teener's mind and talk to 'em like that. I've found that the naturally hottest age is 23.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Under 21's are illiterate. Too much work for uncertain reward.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I don't think that under 21's are anymore illiterate than their mothers. I find them open to experimentation with sex. I did a 3 some a few months ago with one (TUSCL_Brother knows who)that was learning to suck cock real good.She put her mother to shame.

I find that most of the posters on here are very successful, literate people and should not be compared to strippers.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I like the young ones the most. But I often wonder why someone dances at 18. One dancer I know is obviously being pushed to do it by a boyfriend. That's kind of creepy.

My favorite girl in the club is 27.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't generally like really young dancers because most of them don't know how to dance, or they just look too young. However, I met my ATF when she was 19, and she could shake it better than women 10 years older than her, plus she had the body to match. I've had other favorites who weren't even drinking age yet when I met them as well.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    My ATF was 20 when I met her. She didn't and doesn't fit the stereotypes listed above by others. Perhaps she is just an exception.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Strongly prefer. :) Doesn't know how to dance? Must be white girls. ;) (For the record I prefer the non-dance i.e. the runway show.)
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Most (under 21) dancers are great to look at, but poor at lappers. However, there are diamonds in the rough to be found and the occasional 18-19 year old is as good as a older woman, but they are are rare.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I go for the total package, and age is just one of the factors. I tend to prefer the young over the too old. However, if they look too young I tend to avoid them. I hed a fav in Phx a few years back that told me she was 21. She was a great dancer but looked under 18. I would just give her a token dance each visit.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I try not to pre-judge on any factor like age or ethnicity, so I wouldn't generalize that "latinas are hottest" (although that is my emperical evidence) or that "younger dancers are the least likely to give ultimate mileage," etc.

However, as I enjoy some conversation with my ultimate-mileage endeavors, I tend to gravitate toward over-21 dancers only.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Some will lie to sound as young they can get away with.

If they are young and haven't been working long it can be good because they haven't absorbed the stripper persona/morals that the culture says they should. Unfortunately, very few are able to give good dances right out of the gate.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    The fun answer would be to say that I feel abouth them around their titties and their asses with my right hand, depending on where they are standing.

But in reality:
    too young
    can't get a buzz on with you
    too inexperieced
    don't know how to flirt
    don't know how to give a good lap dance
    can't hold a decent conversation
    too close to your daughter's age.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    How said it best and would only add I'd only add I seem to choose younger strippers but it's usually a range of ages from 20 to 35 or so.
    15 years ago
    There's been a few notable exceptions but for the most part I prefer 21 or over. Tend to lean to late 20s early 30s for the experience and ability to have a conversation. I also like the option of having the girl drink with me.

The faves I've had under 21, some as young as 18, have generally come across as mature for their age and their age didn't come up initially. After we hit it off on a few visits they'll say BTW I'm only X years old, when I can get away with it I cut off the wristband before I leave the dressing room. Or a girl that I've unknowingly been buying drinks all along all of a sudden on one trip will have the wrist band. She then confesses that she got "busted".
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I can't begin to count how many great experiences I've had with strippers who were under 21. My longtime regular club always had plenty of them, so I learned to spot the ones who were a waste of time and the keepers. A rare few were fantastic right off the bat at age 18. And then some with potential I kept my eye on as they took a few months to settle into their work and catch on to what it's all about. I don't buy the notion that it takes years of experience to be a great lap dancer. Besides, girls just look better, feel better and smell better when they're that age.
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    Doesn't this really depend on your own age. I have a general rule of thumb that involves the mathematics of age. I can't take credit for it, since I'm sure it came from someone else, but... I believe that the "right" age for any man's woman (stripper, girlfriend, partner, etc.) is half his age plus seven. For example, if you're 20 years old, then 10+7= a 17 yr old; if you're 50, then 25+7= a 32 year old. Doesn't really matter what age you are, it always work. If you're 60, then maybe the "right" age is 37. I'm just saying...
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Is that chronological age or emotional age? Hell, if it's emotional age, I'll need to find a thirteen year old stripper and that just ain't right.

• lopaw
    15 years ago
    I prefer under 21, mainly because I've found that the younger ones like to experiment and are more likely to explore their "wild" side. OTOH, the older dancers bring with them more sexual experience, and are very eager to please......hmmmmm. Guess I gotta give this a bit more thought!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    They can be really hot or uptight. Here is my take: I met one about 5 years ago at Ricks Cabaret who I thought was 19 - she was blonde, really hot (sat in my lap and started going up and down like fucking), high mileage dances. I should have made her an offer for otc but was more just taking dances then. I remember her (Jana) calling me one day at work saying she "needed a friend" bc her rent was due at this hotel where she and 2 yr old son stayed. I had already been burned by leaving work to meet another dancer (a has been old style hustler) and sort of blew it off - a big mistake in my view - a lost opportunity I still think about. Lost track of her. About 6 mo later I found out a friend, John (who also does SC) picked Jana up at Leggs Cabaret and got sex from her for $200. They saw each other for awhile - he was 66 then. Turns out she was really 17 - I think he saw her for several months but lost her bc of another one he was doing who was 23 and still doing (when she is not in jail). Talking to him recently he regrets this as she married a drug dealer, had 2 more kids, and has gained 40 lbs. Recently John had her over at his house and fucked her while her sister waited in living room. She has a sister who is 19 and really hot he says but wont tell me where they dance. I would like to find that out and go for the sister now that I am a much more experienced player. I regret I did not get ahold of Jana when I had a chance but if I find her sister........

The gal in my photo archive in the red bik was a 21 yr old dancer from a SW Houston club I did for awhile. She had 2 kids in Louisiana from a black man; I think she got pg at 14 or 15. I met her at John's house and took her in br and fucked her for $150. John was outta money and wanted to control her by inviting another customer over. When I met her her and John were in driveway sunbathing and she was in the sexy red bik. When we went to bed she said she had been doing John for 4 years. I got her ph # afterwards. I did her for about 21 more sessions mostly at motels but dropped her for another girl bc she lived with sleazy ghetto bf, did drugs, and would sometimes rush things. At one point she said it would be $100 forever and after doing her every other day for 2 wk realized she would drain a lot of money. She could fuck for a long time and had recently had a soliciting arrest off Airport Blvd. At that point wondered if it was safe to do her. John is still occasionally doing her when she is not staying at this big bucks Sugar Daddy's house. She has openly expressed to him she prefers black men (IDK why as she supports them) to white men.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Bottom line: ALL women have something to offer, it just depends on how you go about finding it. The young ones do not know how to flirt as well, but their bodies and enthusiasm are amazing. The older ones know how to shake the money-maker, but can be jaded. Pluses and minuses all around. Youngest dancer I ever knew got busted for being underage (in Missouri, at that time, 18) and I had known her dancing in at least two clubs for a few years. I must have met her when she was 15. She was sexy, bright and gave a great show. She also had stretch marks, so I am not sure age is the defining factor....
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Back in on this one. I like Scattergbrain's age formula. For some reason the math turns out just right on that one, because it seems I'm always attracted to women who fall in the formula age.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    If according to Scatterbrain's formula the right age is 36, can you get two 18 year olds instead?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    steve,

2 divides evenly into 36, so I say yes, that is fine! The getting part, well that is up to you!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Here's my formula: Take your age, add 21, then subtract your age. The result is the right age, give or take 3 years, for the hottest stripper for you. So, if you're 30, then she should be 18-24. If you're 50, she should be 18-24, and so on.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    chandler- either my math is wrong or your formula has me with a 79 year old?
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    In chandler's formula the girl is always 21.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I use to know a similar "magic" formula that let me "guess" the person's age. Good bar trick.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Gatorfan, you might want to double check your math before acting on that.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    No way, I'm heading over to the retirement village now! Is it Bingo night?
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I like Scatterbrains formula too. But with strippers its more about money. I find a lot of them have tough telling a guys age, especially if he's over 40.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Head hurts. Too much math . .. don't like numbers . . . can't find reason not to like naked 18 year olds. . . or 20 year olds. . . or whatever . . . are you sure they are gonna be naked?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion