tuscl

ITC Habits/Preferences

minnow
Any place that interests me.
When you go to a club, do you go just to see one specific dancer, or do you get dances/VIP's from several different dancers? If later is the case, how many different dancers do you lap?

Myself, it varies. A "typical" visit for me entails getting LD's from 2 "faves", and 1 from a newbie/prior untried dancer. The most different dancers I've lapped in single visit: 6.

16 comments

15 years ago
    Similar. I go to a given club to get dances from 1-2 faves. Most times I get dances from at least one other girl. I like variety and the way these girls come and go it's always good to be developing the "pipeline". I'd say 4 dancers is probably about the max in a given visit.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I sometimes go strip club hopping, not enough time in the evening to go to a regular club too like I used to start out the evening. I may visit up to 3 clubs in one night since that may be the only time of the week I have to visit any clubs. One club I never buy lap dances well if you call 2 lap dances in several years, another club I don't buy lap dances either, only get 1 to 3 table dances which includes the dances doing very light grinding, depends on my mood and how hot the dancers look and how much cash I have. Then the last club is my favorite lap dance club. How many lap dances I get depends on how much cash I have and how much talent is available and of course how much time is left before the last club closes or I start feeling like I want to go home or am getting sleepy. Lately not wanting to spend too much spending has cut back on the number of lap dances I get. Getting lap dances from 6 dancers is a lot and I think I did get that many one night in the last 2 or 3 months. It was fun but I was thinking I can't afford to keep doing that every time I go out even with the dancers offering me better prices than out of town visitors. I have spent much less since that night.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have probably done a dozen or so dancers in one visit. For the last year I have probably spent 90% of my time with just 1 dancer. But I do get some variety when she is there. We do 3 somes with the right other dancer. I still maintain a list of a dozen or so favorites.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    If I got just one lap dance from maybe half the dancers who asked me, I could easily get over 20 lap dances in a single night. I can't afford that nor would I necessarily enjoy that many dances. Maybe the number would be closer to 12 to 15, a number of dancers like to talk and that takes up time and other dancers don't usually approach me when another dancer is already there (unless they are really pushy or know the other dancer). I usually reject two dancers approaching me as a double team. I was trying to think of my record number of dancers I have gotten dances from in a single night but I really do not know. I know when I visited The Masters last year I was certainly asked for a dance near a record number of times (estimated over 100 times in a few hours). I was determined not to buy any lap dances the first night I was there and I did not. I did get a couple of dances 2 or 3 days later when I went back again. Most dancers gave up on me and it was more crowded.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I choose the best available stripper who I know will provide me the services I am looking for. I usually go take a piss every time one particularly annoying stripper comes up asking for 3 dollar tips when they do collection for tips around the bar.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    The only time I'm looking for a specific dancer is if it's a club I'm familiar with (rarely happens these days) or there's a dancer or two in the back of my mind thanks to TUSCL. I see so many clubs there's a good chance I won't even get a dance unless something really jumps out. If I get dances from more than 1 or 2 in a single visit it's unusual for me.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I usaully go to sample a variety before I decide if I want to spend a lot of time with a favorite or spend time with a newbie.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    i'm usually monogamous.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Monogamous? in a strip club?
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It depends on which club I go to. At my favorite club, they have several dancers I like, so I'll get them from several, usually. Sometimes, that place is just dead, although if my favorite dancer there happens to be there, she is a given. At my #2 club, there are two dancers I will always get dances from, plus I'll go for 1 or 2 others. My #3 club has one dancer I'll buy a dance from, one I sometimes do, and I'll take the best of the rest. If it's a club I don't regularly go to, it's touch and go.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    The only time I would go to see just one dancer is when there are other clubs nearby in case things don't work out. Always gotta have a Plan B. I've learned to go with no particular expectations, but I usually like to see at least two or three girls on one night. And I'd feel like there was something missing if I didn't meet at least one girl who was new to me.

The most memorable times I've spent a whole visit with one girl were usually when I hadn't planned on it, or when I'd planned on seeing someone else. Things just clicked between us and the desire of moving on to another girl never occurred to me.
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    A few months ago I met a great girl at my favorite club. We hit it off so strongly that first time that I've been "faithful" to her ever since. Certainly a first for me. I don't even think of buying time from any of the other girls. Most of the others are aware of this and don't hit me up for dances, which is fine by me.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    At home club where I am VIP (LT membership around $800): I go 4 sex with ATF in CR or VIP or to see what kinda other gals on shift (if she is out of town). Usually those meetings lead to sex - the results have been mixed in terms of their performance. Club very extras friendly - anything goes in VIP / CR; my investment has more than paid for itself. Non extras gals do not survive there and at many clubs in Htown they are blowing in the wind. Lately I meet ATF at motels - I believe after some of these sessions she goes to work at club. Her performance is superior to any of the other gals I have had and I try to spend all my Project funds on her. While on out of town business I went to a club in Beaumont - had one dance then left as I felt the dance overpriced and the girl inferior. I have found the clubs there (3 I have visited) disappointing compared to Houston. I am an extras guy - dances don't really do it for me. I am not out to knock guys who just take dances / don't take extras its just how my SC Hobby has evolved, what I prefer, and how I want to spend these funds.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I usually have one particular dancer in mind who I will spoend money on when I visit a club with a Plan B if she is not available.

Sometime when I'm in a different mood I might do ksome sampling. But usually this is not the case. More often when I do more than one I'm in scouting mode.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    There's four clubs I rotate regularly. At one, I only get dances from a particular dancer. At two of them, I have a few regulars that I would see if they are working and get dances. If someone else looks interesting, I'd probably try to get one from her. At the last club, there's only one favorite dancer but it's not guaranteed that I'll get a dance from her.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I have two regular clubs. I've gone to one longer. Too long, probably, because I've cycled through most of the girls. I try to be democratic about spreading the funds around, but there is one girl I always get a couple dances from. I also buy drinks for the hot waitress because you never know.

At the newer club I spend 80% of my money on one particular girl. But there are the odd hotties who get my attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion