tuscl

Have you ever caught a stripper's cold during a dance?

Monday, August 10, 2009 9:50 PM
I wonder if I'm being too paranoid about this kind of thing, because I've turned down some seriously hot girls because they had colds at the time they approached me. To those braver than I, I ask, if you took a girl with the sniffles for some dances, did she take care to keep you from catching it in the booth or was it the normal kind of dance? Did you end up getting it afterward?

15 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I swear I got the flu or gave the flu to a stripper, bad flu which took me a week to feel better. I dont want to make you feel more paranoid because only the close contact makes a stripper any worse than coworkers or anyone else.
  • rekrap
    15 years ago
    Just drink a ton of orange juice and buy some hand sanitizer...I would feel more comfortable having a dance than shake hands in the office all day...
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I've gotten a few colds from clubs in the past. I minimize my winter visits to reduce the chance of catching one. One thing that seems to have helped was drinking bottled beer instead of drinks from cups. I think in a SC the risk is from the close proximity of everyone, not just dancers.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I got a cold from my first ATF. She told me she was recovering from a cold, but you don't catch it from someone who is recovering from it. I forgave her because she was great in the sack and very considerate (most of the time).
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I've gotten a few nasty colds over the years.....but most were worth it!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Germs are real things.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Yes! And I hate it when that happens. But most times it's usually been a fun experioence. Worth it--I don't know given the germs etc. If I sense that it won't be fun however, I used to make every effort to dodge the come-on. However, recently, I just try to avoid anyone who seens sick.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Yes, and the last time it was from a skanky bitch that I normally would have never gotten close to. I was being nice (big mistake). She never worked there again, so she may have infected a bunch of folks. Man, she was nasty. Brrrrrrrrrrrr . . .
  • Cruizer
    15 years ago
    Sorry to hear about all of this. Did you catch it because things went beyond simple lapdances or was it just that the girl wasn't being careful (not covering her mouth when she coughed etc)?
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    ? She took care to dance her ass off and I took my chances. Catching a cold will be the least of your problems if you're asking some of these guys for advice. Good luck.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I like to avoid dancers with colds but if you think about it, if they have colds then other guys have probably spread the germ viruses onto all the door knobs, bathroom handles, etc. all over the club. She may even have virus germs on her boobs. She may even decide to wipe her runny nose on your clothes especially if she isn't hardly wearing any and is looking for a place to wipe off a runny nose. If you think you got a cold from a dancer, don't worry, you get revenge when you go to a club with a cold and give it back. What goes around comes back and keeps on giving. Unfortunately this new swine flu virus may kill young people instead of just weak or old or those already in poor health like most flu viruses. I personally would feel safer shaking a dancers boobs rather than her hands though. If she's ok with that of course. :)
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Ok how many of you have a dirty mind? Did you suddenly wonder what she can shake instead of your hands?
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Colds, probably flu. Many strippers have kids which tend to be great little germ factories or vectors. Stay up late in strip clubs is not great for one's immune system either.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Colds, never. Just your run of the mill STD's, and an occasional bout with HIV. I mean with the risks, who should worry about a cold?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Did you end up getting it afterward?" Pretty much yes almost every time. Sometimes, it's worth it though... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion