tuscl

Wingman or Solo?? Looking for Suggestions from Dancers as well as Customers

EDOG65
Florida
Based on past experiences at strip clubs do you tend to have a better time when you go with a buddy or when you venture out alone? There's pros and cons both ways. Just curious what the board thinks. Do you think the dancers view as well as treat you differently when you're by yourself? I tend to go by myself so that whatever I do or say is strictly my business.

22 comments

• gk
    15 years ago
    I prefer going solo to be at my best. But I do meet up with a couple friends a few times. I depends on where we go. Sometimes you need guy conversation and fun to make the dancers work harder to get your attention. That's another way of looking at it. If you want to attract a crowd of dancers, go with a gang of guys. The girls will flock to your table looking for easy money. But if you disappoint them, they'll quit you fast.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I sometimes go to the club with a buddy and sometimes without. Sometimes having a buddy can put time constraints to how long in the lap dance room but I dont really think it makes a difference. I have fun anytime I go with friends or without.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat,

Seems the owner "Larry" sold out to the city of Inglewood for megabucks to tear down the beloved Goose and replace it with apartments & condos. He's such a sack of shit. He & his dickhead sister inherited the business from their father back in the 1990's and proceeded to run it into the ground. Now he claims he'd like to own a "clean, family" style business, namely those low-rent apartments & condos. He's such a hypocritical douchebag.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I much prefer having a wingman. It helps me keep my spending in check.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    lowpaw, you mentioned on another thread that the Wild Goose is closing next year after 45+ years. Do you know why?
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I tend to have a better time with my friends no matter the setting. The dancers aren't really even a factor on whether it ends up being a club run. If the dancers are all duds we complain a little, keep drinking and have some laughs. If the eye candy is having a good night, all the better.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Solo. Except if I can meet up with TUSCL_Bro. He is the only guy to ever improve the situation.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I like going to topless joints with friends to have a beer, hang out, and get mild dances.

Nude places I go solo. I'm there strictly to get nasty dances and converse with dancers. When I visit a new club, sometimes the dancers don't know what to make of me....but in short time they're approaching me for dances just like anyone else.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I prefer going alone. I don't mind with certain friends, but sometimes with friends, you like a club and your friend doesn't. Also, if you go with friends, and they act like jerks, you get to be a jerk yourself, even if you're not a jerk.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Steve, I think you are a frustrated rock star/singer ? :-))
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Sammy said it best:

I'll go it alone, that's how it must be
    I can't be right for somebody else
    If I'm not right for me
    I gotta be free, I just gotta be free
    Daring to try, to do it or die
    I gotta be me
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    E-D: Solo flyer here. I recall an old Indian saying; (paraphrasing a bit): "A man is a man, 2 men are half a man, 3 men are no man at all".

• EDOG65
    15 years ago
    "minnow" - you are wise beyond your years!
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I always always fly solo. When I have taken buddies, they seriously cramp my style.
  • EDOG65
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the input.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    samsung1, I have the best of both in gridget. Although she is retired now, she will drive the 50 miles to have lunch with me and hang with me at the club. If she knows, she will tell me anything about another dancer.Martial status, kids, mileage, etc. She knows who I have done FS with. I am going to call her tomorrow to see how she is doing after her surgery this week. Then I am going to call Bro. He is concerned about her too. I will relay all of the kind thoughts you guys expressed on JJ's topic.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I enjoy going alone. Most of the time I take in the Local Folk Dancing is when I am otherwise traveling for business. However, I have had many, many good trips with friends, as well. I guess the only thing you need to pay attention to is how much of your club persona you want your male buddies to see. I have one close friend, a physician (I am a semi-retired attorney) that has the same shtick that I do. In fact, we have found that the profession that tends to draw the most attention is when we tell the girls that are both chiropractors. We are allowed to administer long and sensuous massages....
  • I go alone, but not by choice. I fly without goose because I'm got so much game nobody will roll out with me.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    I have always gone with my wife, up to this point. Having a female there seems to keep a lot of the more unsavory dancers away. I don't go looking for extras so this works out well for me. The extras girls flock over if ever my wife runs to the bathroom or anything. So in my opinion if you're looking for any extra play you probably don't want a female with you. Unless of course you're a regular, in which case I can't really imagine it would matter either way.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think having a female friend as a wingman (or wing women I guess?) is the best choice.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I have no preferences as far as dancing for a individual or for a table with several guys. I can tell you that when dancing for a guy that is part of a group I have found that I will generally end up with the other guys in the party as well.

See when you are alone one on one you try hard to please your customer.....but when you are in a group you also try hard as well cause you know very well the other guys are watching what their friend is getting.

As a dancer my effort does not really change in either situation.......
  • leftnose2
    15 years ago
    Depends. If I am going at night, I like to go with friends and have a good time drinking, talking, and getting dances. To me, it's not as fun to sit in a crowded club by myself. However, if I go during the day when the club is emptier, I like to be by myself. I do better getting the mileage I like when I'm by myself. I generally don't even drink alcohol when I'm in a club during the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion