tuscl

Strip Club Phobias

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:39 AM
Anyone have any strip club “phobias”? Here's what I mean: Once I didn't notice until too late that a dancer's belly button was an “outie.” Girl was stunning in every other regard, but I couldn't get past the look of that navel (shudder).

37 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    The following things make me shudder: Bolt ons More than just a hint of makeup cigarette in hand dancers who look like they play line for the Minnesota Vikings Dancers freakishly tall AND wearing platforms Dancers over 45 years of age
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    STDs!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Mine are dirty bathrooms, ass pimples and missing teeth.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I refuse to eat off of free buffets. I have seen too many drunks using their fingers.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan hit one right out of the ballpark, ass pimples!!!
  • how
    15 years ago
    I suppose I sometimes contemplate the possibility of a raid, and that could be considered a "phobia."
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I have a phobia of stripper wanting DFK after doing a BJ. How many others has she done the same, etc.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Leaking tampons.
  • big johnson
    15 years ago
    I have a phobia and strong distaste for dancers with body oder
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I'm always in fear that I'll go home sober with a lot of money in my pocket. So far so good.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    TusclBro- I saw that Hangover movie, the credits were damn funny
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Dudester said: ...More than just a hint of makeup I hear you, but on the other hand, there are some dancers I would be more afraid of seeing without their makeup on txtittyfan said: ...ass pimples and missing teeth. Yep, that would do it. Double shudder.
  • 275WatchMan7tre
    15 years ago
    Ya, I hate running into dick riding posers at strip clubs who are trying to impress the dancers by saying that they're SEALS, Rangers, or Special Forces..... that, and I'm always paranoid that I'm going to touch something that has some kind of STD on it. lol
  • Mandalore84
    15 years ago
    Heres a phobia...I'm always afraid that the dancer I find the hottest and spend all night trying to get to come over is also actually the one that gives the world's worst friction dances. This has happened to me all too often...
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    That's called hillbilly head. I'm surprised you do get more of that in Ohio...
  • gk
    15 years ago
    GKs strip club phobias: 6)Needle marks anywhere. 5)Excessive tatoos. 4)Heavy goth look (a cultural disconnect). 3)Psycho-bitch strippers who take everything the wrong way (but know exactly what they are doing). 2)Spaced out/strung out, whatever --they start out fine but then lose it and you never know what they are going to do or say about you (they don't really know what they are doing). 1) And my number one phobia, leaving without a smile. P.S. to P.A.S & TUSCL Bro-- up here in sophisticated N.E. Ohio, we don't have hillbilly head. We make those types go get dental implants first!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I worry about raids, druggie gangsta boys causing trouble, and that guy staring at you while she is giving you a dance just might be her husband.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Most of the remarks that I see posted here have nothing to do with phobias but are just dislikes. What scares you? Not what turns you off.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I'm not sure about phobias but things I want to avoid. 1. Getting injured in a club again due to a dancer being clumsy. 2. Having my clothes torn apart because the feature entertainer wanted to have some fun with me. 3. Having the feature entertainer splash me with any liquid that happens to be on the main stage. 4. Dodging breast milk from a lactating dancer who decided she was going to have a game of trying to squirt me in the face. I held my hands up and avoided a direct hit but she kept trying. Only happened one time. 5. Getting drunk and agreeing to go off alone with some dancer I don't know and find out later that she gave me more than I wanted. I definitely want to avoid getting these kinds of extras. 6. Having a dull evening. Maybe this is surprising but I don't usually have this problem.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Oh, and outside the strip club, I would like to avoid getting stopped by the police for any particular reason whether it is accelerating too fast when the light turns green, not turning on my turn signal when I change lanes on an empty highway, and any other excuse an officer can think of to pull me over. If there is any doubt the officer will likely accuse you of going a whole lot faster than you actually were. I forgot they lie all the time as standard practice I believe. Of course if they charge you, you don't have any proof to escape their accusations. I wouldn't be surprised if lying is standard practice to see if you will admit to doing something they can charge you with.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    One thing I'm not worried about are girls flashing me their tits when I leave a strip club. Well an unknown car slowly approaching me got me slightly concerned but then I heard a girl and saw her tits. :) Drive by flashing. Some might be worried but not me.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Spare tire on the belly and cottage cheese on the upper thigh area.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat. These are ordinary dislikes. A true phobia would be something irrational like a fear of mirrors (spectrophobia), of pointed objects (aichmophobia) or of hair braids. OK, some of Casualguy's might qualify as phobias.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    In answer to the board police, dislike is a synonym of phobia. It appears to me that most posters here were listing dislikes/phobias and were responding to the gist of the question.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    tx: "dislike is a synonym of phobia" Wrong, tx. Chandler is right on this one. Looks like you need to get back on the short bus with MisterGay so you can learn to think a bit better. IDIOT TX LOSES AGAIN!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Grow up, Tittyfan.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Get a clue Chandler, Dislike is a listed synonym of phobia. It is my belief that if steve229 was looking for phobias in the strictest narrowest view that you and scat allude to, then he would probably have said his phobia was Omphalophobia, rather than say he just couldn't get past looking at a "outie".
  • how
    15 years ago
    Steve's thread; Steve's "rules." His example ("Here's what I mean...") was surely more of a dislike than a true fear. Lighten up, Francis. That said, my contribution was a fear rather than a dislike.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Yeah that chandler should lighten up a bit. But he is is just generally bitter at the world because he is a failed write without the power he had hoped for and he is too old to become much of anything now other than a strip club junkie.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Since the original post was about outie navels I don't think we need to be too concerned about the finer points on this one. But according to the American Heritage Dictionary, the two levels of phobia would include abnormal and irrational fear OR dislike or aversion. So...everybody wins on this one. Shadowcat: what I really fear: 1) Being robbed in the parking lot (happened) 2) Being present during a raid that focuses on the customer (never) 3) A psycobitch dancer making a false legal claim against me (never happened to me, but has to others)
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Tittyfan, I didn't say or imply anything about Steve's intent or the propriety of others to reply as they chose. I gave my own opinion, expanding on what Shadowcat posted with an aspect I find more interesting than yet another list of dislikes - and perhaps a bit funny. That's how discussion forums work. Disagreeing with Tittyfan is not synonymous with "board police". You're acting like a baby.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    chandler, My characterization of board police is in referencwe to posters that question posts and threads for whateverever reason because they do not feel that the content follows their preconceived idea of what the rules should be. It is clear to me that Founder really has very few rules as to the content and probably prefers/enjoys the freeform. Let's see now. You agreed with a person who said people were listing dislikes not phobias, but when it is pointed out that dislikes/phobias are synonomous you get testy. The only disagreement I have here was that you imply dislikes are not phobias.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    OK, I FEAR ass pimples!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Especially when they pop in my lap!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I think all the responses have been fine and in the spirit of the post. I honestly never imagined that my aversion to outies is a clinical phobia! So what's the clinic term for fear of ass pimples?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Since you ask, the closest would be "Dermatophobia", or the fear of skin lesions.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    "posters that question posts and threads for whateverever reason because they do not feel that the content follows their preconceived idea of what the rules should be" Oh, I get it, Tittyfan. You're calling yourself the board police? Good luck with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion