tuscl

Dancer come-on's

Got any novel or creative dancer come-on's lately?

Here's one: Dancer is giving a guy a table dance across the room, but spends most of the dance looking at me with a seductive smile on her face. Afterwards she comes over and whispers in my ear, “the whole time I was dancing for that guy I was wishing I was dancing for you.”

(OK, so it was SS, but it was good SS, if you know what I mean. I always give points for creativity and that earned her some private time.)

31 comments

• txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    While none come to mind at the moment, I have had a few that were creative and brought a smile to my face. It too was enough to earn some private time. Some girls just know how to market their skills better than others.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Steve, that was a good ploy on her part. Hope the private time was good.

The "direct approach" also has merit. I won't likely forget the dancer who -- upon our very first meeting, while she and I were walking in opposite directions and just about to pass one another -- stopped me, grabbed my crotch, and said, "Wanna fuck?" The fact that she was a 9 or even a 10 did not hurt.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Dancers at 1 NJ club will say, "You wanna fuck", and actually mean it and do it. It's a shame that club is closing it's doors soon.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan wrote: "Some girls just know how to market their skills better than others."

Your are sure right about that. Some girls really know how to sell themselves to get private dances. Others don't have a clue. Personally, when a dancer sits with me and begins rubbing my leg and moving up my groin, she gets my attention. However, this does not always guarantee good results in the VIP area, but the technique got her up there and some $$.

Sorry to be a bit off-topic.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    What a shame that a dancer would be looking elsewhere wile dancing for a guy. I guess that it what happens when you are in it for the money.................
  • gk
    15 years ago
    We all know the stripper handshake. That's too direct. What I've encountered and like are these:
    --sitting at the bar and dancer passes behind me and runs her finger up and down my back once then waits for me to turn around.
    --as Drippy says, running her hand up my leg after sitting down with me.
    --the polite "would you like some company" is a great contrast to the pushy "wanna" girls. It makes yes easy if "I do" and I like what I see.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gk,

Ever had one of your "would you like some company" from a dancer behind you, then... You can see very little of her, but what you see looks real good. So you say yes, then you find she is shaped like a pear! Nice face, neck and shoulders, then all hell breaks loose and Miss Gargantuan Fat Ass walks out from behind you. THAT is a difficult situation. Since it happen to me, I never say yes till I get a good look at all of her.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't mind the quick "wanna dance" as long as I have talked to the girl before and I know her. I know she is there to make money. I can't stand it though when a dancer I never met before just comes over and gives me the quick "wanna dance" crap.

The dancer come-on from new dancers that has worked on me include giving me discounts making me feel special. It won't work on me anymore because I have been burned by this before...
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Got any novel or creative dancer come-on’s lately?"

Dancer: "I like to fuck & suck. Do you like to fuck?"

LOL...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    clubber. ALWAYS sit with your back to the wall.

My favorite line comes from my first meeting with my first ATF. "Is any one flirting with you?"
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Story time. The other week I had a dancer lock onto me while on stage. I had been bored out of my skull and talked to every girl it seemed but her (since I guess she was hiding in back). Seattle had some really funky layouts for stage tipping, with many places set up like SD with a four or five foot gap. Basically nobody tips stageside at Rick's.

Anyhow, she just had the look about her and was at least an 8 so I walked up near the stage and asked one of the waitresses what the deal was about tipping. Blah blah blah...don't touch the girls. Easy enough, but the song ends right as the waitress is walking off. Dancer gets off stage, barely puts her panties on and glides over still topless. Smiles and asks me how I enjoyed the show. I say I did, still with her tip in hand.

She assumes the position with her very nice n' naturals. I fold the dollars and place where she can close the deal...which she does by squeezing her boobs down around my hand, rubbing them all over, then simulating some Russian on the two fingers holding the bills. All with a big smile while the waitress looks on. I glance up right as the other gal frowns and retreats. Starting to laugh, something gets said about me being told not to touch her. Which was met by even more rubbing.

At the very least this gal had earned a dance. Several actually. I've seen plenty of titty tips, but not quite like that.
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    My current favorite likes to walk up behind me at the bar and play grab-ass. I guess that technically doesn't count as an "come-on" since she already knows I'll be getting dances from her. I still enjoy the approach, though. : )
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    How about she sits on your lap and rubs you in the right spot until you get horny and agree to get a dance. I don't know why but I believe that would get to me. Especially if the dance price is right. However afterwards I might wonder why did I even bother getting a dance when I could have just enjoyed the attempt at getting a dance.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    My all time favorite line was when a dancer approached me and started touching the sleeve on my blouse, seemingly admiring the fabric. She then said "You know what would look good on you?. I didn't get a chance to reply when she purred "Me" in the sexiest voice I had ever heard.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Since I always wear stretch boxer underwear and stretch lounging pants, my hardon is visible and easy to find. Well, the most unusual come-on that I've had was once when I was standing near a girl who was talking to another guy. She just reached down and gave me a HJ without saying a word to me or giving me a glance, and continued to talk to the other dude. I looked for her later that evening but couldn't find her.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    now that is a idea TUSCL-Brother and Dain.........i need to try that
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    shadowcat,

You are correct, of course, but I usually sit at the bar and there is only one club I know where can I do both. Given the chance, my back is always covered anywhere I go and sit.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    More recently I've had a lot more "want to buy me a drink" and even two "want to buy me and my friend a drink?" Immediate no is the answer. The most recent happened literally five seconds after I walked in the door (although it's possible they didn't know that). I said no, I just got it and I like to look around first. One of the two kept getting pushy with it until she realized I was starting to get the "I'm annoyed and now ignoring you" look at which case she took the hint. What's more important to some dancers now, a free drink or doing dances (i.e. making money)? If you hit me up for a drink, dances are out of the picture. I offer drinks to one's I know and if I'm in the mood.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Judy, as much as I would enjoy a conversation with you, may I please be the non-conversation guy with you in that scenario? ;)
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    She has 2 hands, she can multi task both of you.
  • how
    15 years ago
    T-Bro, that's a queue worth standing for; however, we wouldn't want JJ to get carpal tunnel syndrome. Perhaps by the time it is my turn, she'd opt for some other form of stimulation...
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    listen guys.....i love the feed back on this topic......let me assure you there is enough to go around,2 hands,3 ________ well you know what I mean. I have often had these thoughts.......

How many could i handle at once????????????????/
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    My fav is the gal I have been seeing for a year. When I went up to tip her on stage she put her hands on my dick arousing it. Her smile indicated there would be extras when I took her to VIP (I am member). I had my 56th session with her yesterday. She is married but awesome in bed. Her sexual arousal is playing with it before sex. A real treat! I do her outside and inside the club. The catch - YTD 2009 I have spent $8300 on her....ouch!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Once again, JJ proves to be a great sport. Cheers!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Clubber, you're right. I like the approach, but you have to take a goo look and be comfortable with what you get. I always try to be polite when I sy no thank, however. Never been burned, but one or twice I've regretted being too polite and not saying no and then had to shut something down later.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Dain, I like those ambidexterous dancers too!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    hmmmmmm...........
  • neoloki
    15 years ago
    i'm so there.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Sign me up for that party, T-Bro! My interest keeps rising (along with something else...)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gk and TUSCL_Brother,

First I did not catch the "goo" and secondly TB did. I wonder where your minds were. I think somewhere other then jj.

A jj only party? Man, make it a place I can fly for next to nothing and I'll get there!

To be honest, I was not a fan of hers in the beginning, but she has made up for any short comings I saw in her with her attitude, spirit, and willingness to please! I do wish all dancers were that way.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Clubber, you are very sweet. I must say that I am able to have this attitude because I do not dance because I need to, but because I want to. It makes a big difference. Some of the girls I talk to that dance night in and night out.........wow they really have life tough, and yes most of that was borught on by themselves anyway.........

Now,as in any walk of life or any job in life you will have people who are positive no matter what comes their way and you have people who are negative and they always will be no matter what. The same holds true for the dancers I have met.They either seem to be really struggling OTC in their lives or they become big headed because they are making some cash real quick........these girls seem to be stuck up to me.

We all need to find the middle of the road.....and not let high's get to high or lows get to low................
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion