tuscl

Extras or a really good LD....which do you prefer

Now I know what you are thinking but let me explain myself. I have recieved depending on which club I go to both extras and and a really good LD. It dawned on me one time while I was getting a amazing LD that I just might prefer them more to extras. I guess for me when you get offered extras you know exactly what you are gonna get and it takes away the excitement of getting almost to that point with a girl during a dance because lets face it almost anyone can get off when extras are being performed weather its by hand,mouth,etc but if a girl can get you to that point just by doing a very good dance to me I think that is better. Does anyone else feel the same or is it just me?

23 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    If I think that I know the girl well enough, then I would prefer extras...but if we just met then a really good LD is preferred. Sometimes the grinding and the LD is so good that I don't need two way contact to call it a good dance.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Why does it have to be one or the other?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I prefer the good lapdance. Az clubs were good for eye candy and good friction dances. Most Tx dancers give crappy dances but offer extras.

It would be nice to get a good lapdance and extras. it just doesn't happen that oftten in my area.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    really listening to you guys on this one!!!!!!!
  • how
    15 years ago
    I prefer extras, but I don't like to plan them out. It is best when those things just happen. She enjoys herself, and I enjoy myself, and she is also rewarded monetarily as a matter of course, given the circumstances. But "intimacy" is the goal, and that can happen with either LD or extras, but not so much with too much pre-planning.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    I enjoy a good dance. A terrible dancer makes me want to go for extras so I wont feel like I wasted my money.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Extras are great with the girl providing the girlfriend experience.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    I prefer a girl who will watch while I do the ol' handjive. The best ones have reciprocated. I'm a bit afraid of FS because of disease.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    We have to make a choice???
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Extras are a weak version of sex acts that are common in everyday life. Nothing in real life compares to a good lap dance. You can't get the same experience anywhere but in a strip club.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I'm like how in that I don't really plan on having extras, as most of the time, it just happens. But if extras are impossible based on what club you are in at the moment, a good lapdance works out all right.
  • Skyrbuoy
    15 years ago
    So the ever-present question, Is this a fantasy or a sex act? I go for the fantasy of a hot naked woman dancing ever-so-close. If the chemistry is right, it becomes more erotic, and can move to the next level. It has the potential to become a highly-charged sexual encounter. Go with the flow, but don't mortgage your future on it.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler: well keep in mind that you are a failed writer who is using strip clubs to work out your power/control issues. Thus your motivations *are* rather "different" from most.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    There's nothing like a good lap dance. And there's nothing like good extras. It's what you're in the mood for and what the girls does best. I've paid for some extras that were not worth it and I would never go back for seconds. In those cases, a good lap dance would be preferable.

A great lap dance is one where the girl knows you and what you like, knows you want to get off and makes sure you do, in the most seductive pleasing way possible. I've had many lap dancers say, OK, let's get to it and things fall apart from there.

And extras with lapdance foreplay aren't fun either.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    True a great lap dance is when the girl wants to get you off, which means if the girl is getting you off via extras it is all the same. I would disagree that sex acts are in some way inferior to a basic grind, if a stripper is offering extras or sex acts as part of a private lap dance it is in my opinion equally as dirty and I think more exciting than even the best grind with her ass. Tit-jobs count as extras too and many strippers will offer that too.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    The most popular dancer on the day shift(maybe anytime)at my favorite club does NOT do extras. Her dances are the epitome of sensual. Just tipping her on stage was enough to give me a boner. She is very petite, very small breasted and cute as hell. I would rate her a "9". She must be in her middle 20's now. I remember when I first saw her 7 years ago, the DJ introduced her as "barely legal N _ _ _ _. I rarely get dances from her because she is too damn popular. The last time I did a private dance with her her body and soul stuck to me like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She has never gone after MR. Happy with her hands but has allowed me bare access to the kitty. That was a pleasant surprise but she told me "don't expect me to do that for your friends". She is on my favorites list but I do not consider her to be a closer. It takes extras to send me home with a smile on my face.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    In my years clubbing, I can count on one hand the number of lappers I've had that were memorable. With all but one of those from whom I had a great lapper, I've had extras. The art of a great lapper is lost on most girls in the club today.

So, I go with the extras.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Sounds like some of you are having bad luck with lapdances. I get memorably great dances as often as ever. Never as often as I wish, but that's life. Do I wish the stripper would stop the lapdance in order to give me a handjob? Uh, no. Handjobs are the lame stepchild of sex. Not something I crave in a strip club or on a date. And a blowjob or a fuck in a strip club are too brief and too tame for me to base my night around. Lapdances aren't about cumming. They're about the journey, not the destination. If your whole measure of a dance is the mileage you get, you've missed the point.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler: "Lapdances aren't about cumming. They're about the journey, not the destination. If your whole measure of a dance is the mileage you get, you've missed the point."

I think you are out of line trying to tell everyone what their goal should be. Remember not everyone is a failed writer trying to work out power/control issues in strip clubs like you are.
  • trickystick
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, she has gone after Mr. Happy for me. Several times.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    trickystick, glad to hear it. I won't give up on her.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I prefer extras, especially sex. Lap Dances are waste of money in my view unless simply prospecting for dancers who are players. When I can get a HJ for $100 or sex for $200, why spend $200 on dances?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    loved all the input on this guys.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion