tuscl

2nd Chances?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 10:28 AM
You meet a dancer and really like her looks, personality, etc. You get a dance, but the dance turns out to be less than you hoped for. The next time you're in that club, do you take a 2nd chance on that dancer (on the theory that she may have just have had a bad night, or needs to get to know you better, etc.)?

23 comments

15 years ago
    Nope. A leopard doesn't change her spots. A waste of time giving her a 2nd chance in my experience.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Not at all. If a girl can't shake it, I don't want anything to do with her no matter how hot she is. And I always remember who the bad dancers are.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    Never waste my time with a 2nd chance. Too many strip clubs (and too many dancers), too little time.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    IME, they usually try their hardest the 1st and 2nd time knowing those are the ones that matter most in determining if you repeat. If she didn't put much effort into the dance, there's a chance she read you as "S" for sucker and thinks you'll just dole out money (because you were so nice) without making her work for it. Send that whore a walkin'!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I have given second chances if I have liked the girls looks/personality. I would say it has probably been a 50/50 success rate. Sometimes the girl needs to get to know you, she may be new etc. Wasting a dance on a good personality is not that bad and can be a good warm up.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Saw a girl at one club who gave a low mileage dance at a topless club. She had a hands off attitude too. Months later, when I saw her at a nude club, she was not only friendly, but let me fuck her ITC.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    If the first is bad I'm done. There's one girl that I never would get another dance and she kept asking me in future trips why I didn't want a dance to where I eventually got another one after a few months. Still not good but I don't really have it in me to tell them their dances suck
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Lame is still lame. Leave it alone.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    i believe in giving anyone a second chance...
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    It seems like I usually forget how bad the first dance is and end up back with the same lame dancers for a second try. After the second lame ass dance, I don't forget.
  • jgb133
    15 years ago
    Never again. I figure if they are a pro then they should perform even if they are in a marginal mood. I never remember names but I never forget a face or a fine ass!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Every single second chance I've given has been a disappointment, so I don't do it anymore. It's a darn shame when a super hottie can't (or won't) give a decent lapdance.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've cut some slack many times with young girls who were new to dancing, but had overall sexiness going for them. Usually, I still enjoyed their dances even though they hadn't quite gotten the hang of it. Before long, they either caught on and became faves or left the biz. Aside from that, I can't remember the last time I got a dance that was truly bad. If a stripper is having a bad day or doesn't feel she knows me well enough, she doesn't get a first chance.
  • lunabird
    15 years ago
    Some girls have bad nights. We have home lives and such that get in the way of work at times, just like at many jobs. Its hard to provide the customer with a perfect little fantasy land for them to live in while the girl is distracted. However, like at most jobs some people (girls) just suck at work. Its a gamble that may be worth it. Also take in experience. I remember my first few lap dances where strange and overall an awkward experience for not just the customer. Also, you may be a more experienced lap dance getter and the talent that the club exudes is not to your standards (like college towns where the um.... 'gentlemen' want a quick grind from a few girls... if that is what the majority wants.. then that is what everyone will get). -luna
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If it is really a BAD dance no second chances. If I feel there is room for improvement after she gets to know me better. Then YES. My mileage with dancers that I first met 7 years ago and thought poor, have now gone off the charts.
  • JerseyJack
    15 years ago
    It depends on how bad the first encounter was. Air dances, no touching and/or purely mechanical dances will never be given a second chance. Otherwise, I'll sometimes give a second chance depending on the dancer, her personality and any rapport that we might have. But if the second chance dance doesn't show a reasonable level of improvement, there will not be a third chance.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "The next time you’re in that club, do you take a 2nd chance on that dancer (on the theory that she may have just have had a bad night, or needs to get to know you better, etc.)?" No.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I had to laugh out loud today. I visited a club today where a smokin' hottie had previously given me one of the worst dances that I had ever gotten. She was there today, and I thought about this thread. I decided to give her another shot, which is something I don't usually do anymore. Thirty seconds into the dance, I realized that she had actually gotten WORSE, if that were at all possible. Never again!!!!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    No - There are too many other gals to try out who want to make the team. If a gal gives you a lousy dance don't be afraid to drop her after just one.
  • kyliety6615
    15 years ago
    a dancer can give horrible dances depending on a few things. I am a dancer my self and sometimes if its at the end of the night I don’t really put any effort in to my dances or if the guy I am dancing for reminds me of an ex or something the dances can get a little crazy. Maybe she felt sick or was tired. Or a new dancer (it takes awhile to learn the tricks of a good lap dance) If you really like a girl you should give her a second chance. Its only a second chance I mean if the dance sucks again you don’t have to get dances from her any more. Just don’t tell her you didn’t really like the first one. You’ll only hurt her feelings, not improving the dance you will be getting
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    kyliety6615, You say, "...it takes awhile to learn the tricks of a good lap dance...", then, "Just don’t tell her you didn’t really like the first one." So how does she learn?
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I might let a dancer have a second chance if enough time has gone by. After a year or two I might have totally forgotten about her. Could be even sooner if she didn't leave much of an impression with me. If I'm getting bombarded with dancers during the night and I'm drinking too, I'll probably forget about her even sooner. However if she did dance for me and it was lousy, I'd probably remember her for at least a few months. Unfortunately after that, I stand a small chance of getting another crappy dance unless I'm sticking to only getting dances from favorites. I'm looking forward to spending less money not more in strip clubs so I will be saying no to even some favorites in the future unless I don't even visit the strip clubs as much.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Never have. Likely never will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion