tuscl

LEGS

judyjudy
Michigan
Monday, June 29, 2009 2:14 PM
I hope all you gys are doing great out there. I would like to do a bit of a survey here. Do you prefer your dancers to be bare legged or wearing stockings? If stockings are your choice...... do you prefer with or without garters? Thanks guys!!!!!

35 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    In all my years of strip clubbing I have only once seen a dancer with stockings on and that was OTC for a lunch date. She came dressed very fashionably.I would say without because I like the skin on skin affect.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I've yet to see a pair of stockings on a dancer that weren't crying out for help. Without. If they're on, though, yeah with garters.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Don't like stockings one little bit, for any reason or purpose. However, I dig those thigh high boots on a woman,taken off for a lapper.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Stockings usually sag or get snagged and detract from the dancer's appearance.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think it is not such a black and white clear issue. It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in and what type the girl is. Also it depends on what the other girls are doing...if all the girls on bare legged then it would be hot to see someone with stockings. Whereas if everyone had stockings in the club and I saw one girl bare legged then she could be a turn on for me. Good luck!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    also I forgot to mention Miss Judy that your legs would look gorgeous with or without stockings! so I would not sweat the small stuff if I were you.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    Wearing stockings, in part just because its different. I especially love fishnets, both the look and feel. I think the garter just gives it an extra little touch of sexy with class.
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    Stockings in this case guys i believe may mean..knee highs, thigh highs, ect...depending on what outfit i wear makes a difference as to whether i wear them or not...shadow you have seen these on me many times with little skirts...in the club..lol
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Damn gridget, I don't remember that. I just remember how stunning you looked when we went out for lunch and breakfast. I will be more observant in 2 weeks.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    As samsung1 said, it isn't a "black and white" issue. Now assuming that "stockings" rule out pantyhose, which have NO place in a strip club, I do like thigh highs, especially with the school girl look. In other cases, not as much. Bare is my preference outside the above situation. I do recall, some time ago, at an out of town pastie club, a dancer on stage had on stockings with a garter and spent nearly a song taking them off. It was rather sensual to me, and I didn't hear anyone else complain. Perhaps because it was sensual AND different!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    talking about stockings and it's not even xmas! How about g-strings?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Well I certainly meant thigh highs and stockings. I would never even consider pantyhose.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    White thigh highs work best for me as long as they are not tattered.
  • skeets35
    15 years ago
    I love thigh highs, but knee high boots drive me crazy!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Don't care much about stockings. But they don't bother me, either.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I love white fishnets, but they often get caught on my buttons during a LD. Definitely a risk worth taking!
  • kyking
    15 years ago
    Bare and pale. No fake bakes please.
  • clubscanner
    15 years ago
    I don't mind stockings but I prefer bare legs.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Bare.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Pale? No way! Of course, being from South Florida, pale is rarely an option.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I like bare legs and easy to remove clothing. Everything else looks like a big hassle just watching something come off slowly. Now if it covers up a dancer I don't care about looking at anyway, it won't matter much to me.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Thigh highs and either garters or the lacy top thigh highs... Damn that's sexy. Although, to a point made earlier, the dance has to be more careful that she doesn't snag them while she dances. That would put the 'cat crawl' that some like so much out of bounds. There is a price for everything!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't care either way. It's all how the girl wears it. One of my favorites would look totally wrong in them, but another favorite always looks hot in thigh highs.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    In my first response to this subject, I must have been thinking "panty hose", when I said that I had never seen it ITC. Gridget corrected me. Stocking are ok as long as they do not block access to the kitty. LOL...
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Pantyhose would NEVER even be a consideration, ITC or OTC.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Hmm. I prefer bare, but under the right circumstances, the rightr colored thigh highs and coordinating outfit can be a real turn on for me. I actually like the feel of them against my skin sometimes. It's when you see too much of them in a club or when a dancer wheres them all the time that it becomes...unbecoming. Dancer advice, if you know your favorite customer is coming in on a certain days,find out whether he likes them and work them into your dancer outfits. But remember that variety is always nice.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    judyjudy, I have seen patyhose in a club. It was in Orlando. It was a bikini club, so they had to wear full bottoms. Other then seeing the dancers constantly tucking in the tops of the pantyhose, it was not a problem.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    judyjudy, I have seen patyhose in a club. It was in Orlando. It was a bikini club, so they had to wear full bottoms. Other then seeing the dancers constantly tucking in the tops of the pantyhose, it was not a problem.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    A few clubs in the Chicago area require their girls to wear pantyhose under their thongs. That's a deal-breaker as far as I am concerned. If I knew a club required pantyhose I would not even go through the door. As for the thigh-his, I am personally neutral. Don't see them as an advantage or disadvantage.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    Stockings can be very sexy but they'll be the first thing to come off in the back. There's nothing like touching a woman's soft skin.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I vote for bare legged. Those leggings/stockings at Hooters are awful...
  • joshc
    15 years ago
    Bare legs are better on strippers
  • how
    15 years ago
    arbeeguy, I agree that a requirement for pantyhose would be a deal-breaker. That would prohibit the access I would desire...
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    I vote "Bare Legs". There are few things in life more pleasureable than the smooth, silky feel of nice legs on a woman. Although I don't consider myself to be a stocking fetishist, I recognize that the right combination can be visually/erotically stimulating. One right combination would be: Fair skinned redhead or dark brunette wearing black stockings with black garter, and no panties. Garter must not have more than 2 straps, with maximum angular contrast between fastened ends, and unfastened surface. Dress, or negligee should be short and black. For darker skinned dancers, having a sizeable non- suntanned/lamped area is desireable. The tri-color/shaded contrast between natural skin, a white, or light primary/secondary color stocking/ garter combo, and the glimpse of the untanned upper thigh/buttocks is one visual delight. Hope I'm not being too picky for a non-fetishist...........
  • AbbieNormal
    15 years ago
    For a stage show I like them, if the dancer knows how to dress and they look good as opposed to an obvious attempt to keep warm in a cold club (not that I don't sympathize, but you have to suffer for your art). For a LD I prefer the stockings come off, especially if I get to help.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion