tuscl

Hot older women

Friday, June 19, 2009 11:04 AM
I imagine most of us go to the clubs for the young cuties, but do you have any hot older (40 years plus)women you lust after (celebs or IRL)? My nomination: Liz Hurley (of "Hugh Grant's girlfriend" fame) - 43

28 comments

• arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Liz is good but the one I really like is Marisa Tomei, and she has some really steamy stripper scenes in last year's "The Wrestler". HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Marisa is so so sweet - I just love her. She also did a coupla nude scenes in "Wild Hogs". Has anybody seen that movie? I had NOT. Just found out a couple of days ago about Marisa nekkid in it, so maybe I will rent it this weekend.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Michelle Pfeiffer and Cybill Shepherd remained hot even nearing 50. Quite remarkable since, for most women, 35 is pushing it. A bit younger but still hot are Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchet. Locally we had one dancer who looked hot even in her 50s. Seriously like late 20s early 30s. Unfortunately she had worked all her life as a stripper and had a personality to match.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    As for Liz Hurley she was hot right through Austin Powers and some stupid devil movie who's name I forget, but then dropped off quite rapidly.
  • neoloki
    15 years ago
    susan sarandan - movie called "atlantic city". will never forget the lemon juice scene...then there is "bull durhan" yikes! of course our own judyjudy rates up there as well...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Renee Russo does it for me.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    Not to repeat myself, love the older women. Loved women in their 40s when I was in my 20s. Unfortunately, I'm almost 40 myself. The young ones just don't do it for me (too innocent, too young looking and frequently bodies that look under age). My sweet spot is 25 to 35, as far as dancers go.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    I am a big fan of older dancers. my ATF is now 48.
  • JerseyJack
    15 years ago
    I've always had a thing for Naomi Watts. arbeeguy - also agree with you re: Marisa Tomei .... she's fantastic in "The Wrestler." (BTW, it's a great movie, but depressing as all hell!)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Salma Hayek!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Salma Hayek is a good choice. By the way, I heard her husband is some French billionaire's eldest son. At least that answers the question, "What's he got that I don't have?"
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Julia Roberts has gotten better with age.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Two words....Cindy Crawford....
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Hot younger women are just as hot as hot older women. It's almost a tautology to say so. It's like saying, "A 90-degree angle in that triangle is the same angle as a 90-degree angle in that other triangle." The point is the 90, not the triangle. Some women age well. Some don't. The ones who don't, might be older dancers, but they're not HOT older dancers. The point is the hot, not the age.
  • aalexium
    15 years ago
    The best aging woman of all time has to be Morgan Fairchild.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I'm not into any hot celebs, old or otherwise. My favorite club has a dancer who is 51 and still hot, but she possibly gives the lamest lap dances there.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    Hate to disagree with wallanon, but Julia Roberts, IMHO is the most over-rated woman I've ever seen when it comes to looks, now moreso than ever. I'll date myself here and give you a blast from the past who was hot will into her 40s...Mary Tyler Moore. More current: Michele Pfeifer
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    and i will add one more, sung hi lee, who just turned 40 i believe...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Julia Roberts also used a body double in "Pretty Woman".
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    imnumnutz, ever seen the movie Closer? The potty mouth they gave her might have helped, but I saw her in a completely different light after that movie. Natalie Portman, too, but she's still built like a little boy.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Sung Hi Lee just turned 39, so not included or I would have put her with Salma!
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    don't care how old she is -- still have the hots for Raquel Welch --mega babe even now!!!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Monica Bellucci and JudyJudy, of course
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Lynda Carter
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    seconds to Lynda Carter. may be the hottest babe of all time. wacked off many times when watching Wonder Woman. what an ass and those tits are to die for !!!
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    Well, I don't have any pictures, but my favorite dancer is 10 years older than I am (and that's if she's telling the truth about her age). Of course, I am probably younger than most on this board. She may not be as hot as the younger ladies, but she is still good looking and let me tell you, the experience pays off!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Saw that Farrah Fawcett passed away. She was a hot older women before her more recent health and other problems. I seem to recall her doing some Playboy spreads when she was well into her 40's. And of course those of a certain age probably remember have a certain poster of her on our bedroom wall.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Thank yo uvery much Neoloki!!!!!!!! So very kind of you!!!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "what an ass and those tits are to die for" ...especially when she ran in slow motion on the show...lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion