tuscl

Strippers with kids

Monday, June 15, 2009 10:54 PM
Just wondering why dancers seem so quick to tell you they have a kid(s). I'm not asking them, they just volunteer the information, often after only a few minutes of chatting. Half of them will also pull out their camera phones and show me a picture. Trying to build rapport, make you feel sorry for them, or just "making conversation"?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Seve229. I think just for conversation. Now If she talks Hubby, the Red flag goes up. Stop here.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah I think it is a way to tell you that they are going to be spending your money that they take from you on their kids and not drugs, although what I found out from getting to know a stripper is that her kids live at home with her mom and her parents take care of them, while she is off stripping and doing drugs. Also I know a stripper who told me that her daughter goes to St. Vincent...I thought it was a prestigious private school by the way she was bragging, but then I found out that it is a private school that they send problem children to.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Mothers always talk about their kids, always.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    some strippers are just proud of them, others possibly want more sympathy dance dollars
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    It is all part of relationship building. A good dancer is no different than a salesperson. Establish rapport, build a relationship, get repeat business. As Dudester says, mothers talk about their kids. In my expereience, the dancers that can carry on a conversation and build a rapport with me tend to provide much better dances than the "wanna dance" dancers.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    It's so that you take some pity on their miserable existences. Maybe feel for the fact they will be broke if you don't buy a dance and their children won't get their new pair of shoes. Basically the same reason they always whine about their (self-created) money problems.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    I discussed potty training with a stripper before getting some LDs. I kid you not. She had a girl next door quality in her personality, so it wasn't weird. It came up when we both found out we had toddlers the same age. Surprisingly, it didn't detract from the experience and I got many dances from her and the thought of my toddler vanished once she got nude and in my lap!
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I don't usually hear about a strippers kids but sometimes I do. One dancer actually told me about her 3 kids just a minute before she started doing a lap dance which I thought was the worst possible time. That wasn't what I wanted to think about during the lap dance. She was new to dancing and it seemed like she was looking for a new boyfriend just being recently divorced or in the process of divorce. Sometimes a few dancers seem to be doing an interview as if they are looking for a boyfriend. Some dancers just mention it while talking and ask if I have any kids.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    tuscl BRO, one girl wanted to give me her number. i opened my fone and had a picture of my nephew. she kept asking "izzat your kide? you have a son" and i kept explaining it was my nephew, who is 4. i guess it was too soon to bring family into the mix. LOLZ
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't know if they are all so quick to tell you they have kids. I just found out Saturday, after two years of getting dances, that one of my favorites has two kids. The fact is after a certain amount of time, if they still have you as a regular, they will tell you about them. On the other hand, the ones who do tell me about their kids don't generally get repeat business. I don't think they are willing to push it.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    mreef - similar to your potty training story, one dancer had a 4 month old kid and told me her nipples were sore from breast feeding. Kind of a turn-off and a turn-on at the same time. I still got a LD from her.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Dougster has it right. It's a sympathy ploy. I hear it all the time and usually move on ASAP.
  • lane
    15 years ago
    I don't have kids, but I also don't think it's a sympathy ploy either... maybe with the girls that are not good looking and can't hold a conversation... but like it was said, people talk about their kids and come on... most guys in the club have kids too... it's a way to have a quick common bond, case in point "really, what baseball team does your son play for? Really, I think we play you guys"... I mean, I would talk about my cat if it wasn't creepy and dumb... :)
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    lane, A lot of the people here think they are the player, not the playee. It is refreshing to hear your perspective.
  • Visiting
    15 years ago
    really people. it's just conversation.
  • lunabird
    15 years ago
    I would have to say its for conversation. I personally.. have cats and talk about animals. why? cuz most likely the other person has one. It something to have in common. Most women in strip cubs have children, and guess what? they are the ones most of the time taking care of them. they might be at moms house for the night, because said dad has peaced out. Would I say alot of girls leave them with their parents to take care of... no. not at all. Most have families at home. granted those families may use drugs or drink.. but I would find it hard to believe that even people not affiliated with stripping and have children are sober 100% of the time. Its all relative
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I'd rather hear a stripper talk about herself than to keep asking questions about me. Kids. Pets. Drugs. Whatever. Maybe it means something, but I'm tracking how long she's been there and whether I'd like her to stay. Are there some dancers that actually do catch my interest? Sure, or else I wouldn't go to clubs. Do many of them? No, not really.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion