Comments by TCabot

National Harbor MD… need some advice
    DMV native here - the options are sparse. RonJax covered most of the basics. MD is where you can get more but still not great compared to elsewhere in the country. I personally am leery of going to the Block in Baltimore but if you accept the risk you can get good rewards. WV has Lust and Golden Horseshoe. It’s a nice drive and good for full nude dances. No high mileage in those parts though.
    RonJax2
    Strip Club Connoisseur
    How to see Instagram pages, without giving Meta your ID?
    This isn’t that uncommon. IG had a spree of suspending accounts the second they were created. It is an AI suspending the account due to whatever it picks up in its algorithm. There are Reddit threads all about this.
  • review comment
    Another review from the road- left smiling
    Accurate but reads like a club ad.
    Strip Club Weekend Getaway - Where To Go?
    Tootsies.
    skibum609
    Massachusetts
    What was the last great meal you had out?
    Hot pastrami sandwiches are amazing.
    The stripper No List
    No, but you also shouldn’t try to silence people that complain when asparagus makes up half the produce aisle, and that’s not what we want to eat.
    The stripper No List
    @ilbbaicnl - we aren’t paying or being hustled by overweight people on the beach. I think you’re creating a false equivalency here. Heck, in most cases you’re not even paying to be on the beach. The dancers are expecting money whereas folks on the beach just want to be allowed to exist/enjoy too.
    Richmond VA scene
    The PM on Midlothian is decent. Prices are obviously dumb. If you go, look for a brunette dancer named V. She gives a great dance.
    The stripper No List
    If I pay for a fully nude dance then you should be fully nude for the full duration of said dance.
    The stripper No List
    If I tip you $1 on your tip walk then that’s what I chose to give you. Don’t ask “can you tip more” after I gave you the dollar. It makes you look bratty and entitled.
  • article comment
    A tale of two strip clubs... and a book signing!
    Isn’t Mitchell Brothers closed now?
  • review comment
    Bigger and busier than you’d expect in WV
    I’ve been to Lust enough times to confidently say this smells of a club ad.
    Musterd21
    Indiana
    WOULD YOU USE YOUR COFFEE CUP AGAIN?
    I had this situation with my water bottle on the way to VA Beach. Once I returned home from my trip I washed it out and gave a spray of bleach inside. Good to go.
    54kevin
    Florida
    Taking a stripper on a trip - Dumb idea?
    Why are strippers so flaky? And why is it that 95-99% of everything they say is a lie? It’s so frustrating.
    shailynn
    They never tell you what you need to know.
    Name One Movie…
    Leaving Las Vegas. Great movie.
    a month ago
    54kevin
    Florida
    Taking a stripper on a trip - Dumb idea?
    I had a friend successfully take a stripper on a trip to Miami with him. She slept during the day all the time and was grouchy. Didn’t sleep with him and she wanted to go party at night. My friend likes to be in early (call it a night by around 10/11 PM latest) and doesn’t drink much, if ever. She made him go to various clubs, got wasted, and apparently the last night they had a big argument so he had to follow her up/down the beach with other guys leering lustfully or watching with concern. Just a word of caution. It sounds great taking a dancer with you until it isn’t.
    a month ago
    Rant about being occasional PL
    I get it. I’m semi regular as well. Two times a month or so. I realize I should go more to get a regular and unlock OTC opportunities with dancers. However, my brain always reminds me of the associated opportunity costs (you can eat very well at a nice restaurant for $150 in lieu of a 10 minute lap dance).
  • review comment
    a month ago
    Dances are pricey, however, my mind and pants were left blown!
    ^bigmac my man. Respect your taste, sir.
    a month ago
    ilbbaicnl
    Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
    Does being naked a lot inhibit booger formation?
    lol! 😂
    a month ago
    ilbbaicnl
    Does being naked a lot inhibit booger formation?
    I did once read on the old StripperWeb forum that girls would rub kitty juice behind their ears as a “pheromone.” Not sure if that’s true but I would assume humans (hairless apes), give off pheromones of some kind, like any other mammal.
  • review comment
    a month ago
    Dances are pricey, however, my mind and pants were left blown!
    On a separate note - been wanting to get a dance from Peach. She checks all my boxes.
  • review comment
    a month ago
    Dances are pricey, however, my mind and pants were left blown!
    Also go here semi-regularly. I asked one of the door men about the DL scanning and if PM employs any security measures. He claimed that they have “hackers” trying to break the system on a routine basis. Idk what truth there is to that but that’s the response after I grilled him on why are they scanning and noting the club could be held liable if there ever were to be a data breach.
    a month ago
    rattdog
    New York
    WRIST WATCHES
    ^ I’m an Omega man.
    a month ago
    rattdog
    New York
    WRIST WATCHES
    YG Seadweller? Nice. That’s heavy enough you can use it to clobber someone over the head with.
    a month ago