Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Have a ROARING good New Year!

rickthelion

Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Helpful rickvice: your problems with disappear if you have yourself a few rickstyle Arnold Palmers.

What is a rickstyle Arnold Palmer? Simple, you replace the lemonade with Jack. And then you get rid of the pesky tea because what kind of frickin’ weirdo drinks Jack and Tea? Only a total yogurt drinks Jack and frickin’ Tea! ROAR!!!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

How about a smoothie made with yogurt made from wildebeest milk and spiked with jack?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I replace the yogurt with Johnnie Black Label. But as you all know I’m not a Rick, I’m actually much cooler, but that’s a story for another thread. 😎

I
Iknowbetter
•

What’s the rule on blender drinks? Something about a minimum distance from home, unless you’re female or queer (not that there’s anything wrong with that)?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Happy new year and may there be plenty of delicious wildebeests to eat in 2025!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement