Comments by gammanu95

10 hours ago
    Book Guy
    I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
    They're all just too fat!
    And Dolfan's final four are all fine as hell, but I would take Little Dragon in his "too skinny" category to VIP rooms in a heartbeat.
    10 hours ago
    Book Guy
    I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
    They're all just too fat!
    weight gain is universal. Food manufacurers are constantly substituting more and more synthetic ingredients which are cheaper than the real and natural. These also have side effects, not metabolizing properly, converting to sugar too quickly, interrupting other hormones or enzymes, etc. additionally, advertising has become more effective at triggering cravings and desires for Pretzel Bacon Burgers, Chicken sandwiches, etc. Yes, dancers are getting fatter. Students are getting fatter. Military recruits are getting fatter. I may be a small government conservative, but there are some areas where I believe the FDA needs to tighten up like the Europeans have.
    10 hours ago
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    Leave it to a liberal to reference European elections to forecast the next American election. Apples and orange men. America is not a failed narcostate like Mexico. The liberals have not won yet. Nor do we have supreme leader who can throw out an election he does not like. The liberals have not won yet. We do have a disastrous influx of illegal immigrants and the liberals would love to give them a vote like the UK did. But not yet. I hope every liberal is as blinded by bias and hate as RonJax2 is. That will make this election so much easier and their meltdown so much more fun to watch.
    12 hours ago
    Waterpark/Amusement Park Reccomendations
    My favorite waterpark is any beach from St. Pete's to Marco Island.
    12 hours ago
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    twice impeached - by political rivals and the Senate voted against the charges convicted felon - wrongfully convicted rapist - Lie. never convicted of rape tried to overthrow our government - Lie. He had nothing to do with the rioters who were already at the Capitol while he was giving a speech
    a day ago
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    You once said you never start shit, but you've been spamming people all day. Give it a rest. You need to get a life, what little you have left.
    a day ago
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    No last word for you, you demented old loser
    a day ago
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    ^It's amazing and amusing how your entire one-man feud revolves around attacking me personally and never addressing my opinions and arguments. This is your small dick energy. This is you following my big swinging dick with jealousy and rage. You respond to anything and everything I post with the same weak, thoughtless, drivel. I own you, mind and soul, and I don't hang onto things which have no value. Go away, now.
    a day ago
    a day ago
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    ^tell me you have a small penis without telling me you have a small penis
    a day ago
    Transgender Dancers?
    Trannie dancers? There is only one reaction: 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 (since this seems to trigger the libs) Transgender, drag, cross-dressing - it's all gender dysphoria and it's all a mental disease. Attention starvation, hormone imbalance, depression, and more are all illnesses which can be treated with medication and therapy. Professional medicine went woke and removed gender dysphoria from the DSM, but wokeness is predicated in denying reality, There comes a point where you are an adult and you can harm and mutilate yourself however you want. It is never all right for children to be mutilated. Teachers have an obligation inform parents of what is going on with their children at school, and if I child ideates self-harm or sexual confusion. My teachers certainly never had a problem telling my parents about every second of trouble I got into. Everyone normal remembers puberty as a time of chaos and confusion. Of course, we felt funny, worried if we were developing normally, were preoccupied with new features of our bodies, new thoughts, new impulses. That part is normal. This new presumption that abnormality is normal if demonstrably harmful. It is being embraced by the left not out of compassion and care or the mental welfare of the child, but as another opportunity for the government to take control of the nuclear family away from the parents. Never let a crisis go to waste, remember? The thought police will tell you that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮is transphobic and bigotry. This is not so. It is an adult reaction to the pandemic of woke mind virus infiltrating every aspect of our live. To label it as hate speech is another indication of the thought police attempting to silence anyone with a dissenting opinion. I do not have to address you by words you choose. You do not get to tell me how to speak. You cannot force me to accept your displays of mental illness as normal, no more than I can stop anyone from dressing in attire of the opposite gender. If you want to simply live and let live, I can do that; but the moment you start telling he what to say, how to think, and what to believe, then I have to fight back and I do not fight to lose.
    a day ago
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    The media coverage of Kamala's pep rally yesterday has been repulsively fawning. PMSNBC ladyboys were talking about getting butterflies in their stomachs while she spoke. It reminded me very, very much of Obama's fellating media coverage to become the "anointed one" candidate, even as Hillary had spent 2-3 years as heir apparent for the 2008 DNC nom. I expect, particularly given how abysmal her professional performance has been, that her ads will highlight her personal diversity and attack Trump. They have literally nothing else with this woman, just as Obama had no professional achievements to speak of.
    Kamala Harris Word Solid Compilation - 12 mins
    I am going to assume that @RonJax2 is speaking from a place of ignorance, like most liberals, and not simply fabricating leftist talking points to attack people who disagree with him. 1)Trump's tax cuts were for all Americans and helped to shrink the spending gap. 2)The pandemic spending was bipartisan and primarily pushed by Pelosi's House and Schumer's Senate majorities 3)Economic growth means nothing when you have the highest inflation, highest cost of living, skyrocketing prices on gas and groceries, and more. 4)A booming stock market only benefits corporation and investors. It does nothing to help Main Street unless you have investments. 5)Republicans do not hate immigration. We champion LAWFUL immigration. We are against illegal immigration, open borders, the wasteful spending of an exploding welfare state. 6) The upside down flag is a symbol of distress or being under attack. Our nation is in severe state of distress. Our Constitution, our laws, our heritage, our very way of life is under attack from domestic enemies of BLM, ANTIFA, and weaponized lawfare. 7) Noone is attacking institutions. We are attacking corruption within this instutions 8) The democrat party attacked elections in nationally in 2000 and 2016, the Kempv Abrams election in GA, and more. Democrats attack more elections more frequently. 9) We love free press. We hate the press being used to oppress the the rights free speech and sharing the truth, as a propaganda arm of the democrat party, spreading fake news instead of the truth, and calling their fabricated opinions to be facts. Russia would suit liberals much better than it would suit Trump supporters. The news all toes the line and repeats exactly what the government tells it to. Elections have predetermined outcomes which are never examined. They steal children from other countries and send them to reeducation camps- how's that for immigration? That is the truth @RonJax2. Now you can examine and reflect on the error of all your preconceived notions about Trump supporters.
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    Orwell's predictions for thought crimes and think police in 1984 were stunningly prescient. The democrat party of the United States of America has adopted woke ideologues as their Big Brother and the cult of wokeness as their personality. They now claim the mantle of centrists, republicans, conservatives, but it is not true. They are leftist zealots who are afraid of dissenting thought, personal responsibility, and individual agency.
    WiseToo
    New York
    Trump Shot at Rally in Pennsylvania
    She actually succeeded in getting a joint letter from both Comer and Raskin demanding her resignation. That's a hell of an accomplishment. And, no, Biden would never have fired her because he does not believe in accountability. None of the democrats do. That's part of their creed- no one is above the law except for every democrat party member. It's pure communism. All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
    j04n44r
    New York
    Fun question I saw
    ^ I'm laughing at myself. Not sure WTF happened, but this was supposed to be commented to the Salma Hayek video. Cheryl Ladd - would motorboat Lynda Carter- would motorboat for hours, longer if she wore the Wonder Woman costume Bo Derek- would motorboat, but make her to her like in the film "10" Farrah Fawcett- would motorboat her until she made me stop
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    ^Small dick energy. Get a life, old man. Touch grass.
    ilbbaicnl
    Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
    Stormy must be very pissed
    30 years ago, I would have let Stormy pay me to motorboat her.
    Still Donald Chump
    I would motorboat Melania and Ivanka.
    NJBalla
    New York
    Salma Hayek
    I would motorboat her for weeks.
    jackslash
    Detroit strip clubs
    Denise Richards' Fun Bags
    I would have motorboated her for days.
    Biden isn't going anywhere - July 12, 2024
    @Moody Hack - quit making up numbers. The high tide of Americans wanting Biden to drop out was 67%. Also, 34% of democrat party useful idiots wanted him to stay in. We can guarantee that that same 34% voted for him in the primaries. That means that 34% of the democrat party primary voters have been disenfranchised, along with whatever liberal RINOs like yourself may have voted for him in an open primary state. Facts.
    j04n44r
    New York
    Fun question I saw
    If all the illegals from Mexico looked like here, none of us would have a problem. No job skills? No problem. I will work with you knee-to-knee, hip-to-hip for whatever you want to do.
    Kamala Harris Word Solid Compilation - 12 mins
    ^Agreed. Biden's disappearing act was not normal. Is there a picture of him other than the one from behind on a beach? What kind of incumbent president drops out of his re-election campaign via twitter? Why are so many people convinced his call-in to Kamala's pep rally was AI? WHY CAN'T THE DEMOCRAT PARTY TELL THE TRUTH?