Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New here

J

1 yr ago · 1 min read

New here. Just submitted my first review…baby dolls Dallas. Looking to be an active member. NYC is home which isn’t great for mongering (well I suppose it could be, but it would be crazy expensive).

Anyway - looking forward to the community!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

Welcome!

Profile picture for jaybud999
jaybud999
•

Enjoy! It's an amazing resource.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Welcome to TUSCL. That was a decent first-time review, but left room for improvement. You hit a couple of notes including your individual pricing experience. I would suggest including cost of cover, drinks, and lap dances. What time or specific day part you arrived with how many girls working, including demographics. The type of music they played. How flirty or no \t the girls were.

On a final note, you paid $900 and were not expecting FS? Man, you NEED this site. I wish I had found it sooner.

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

Welcome! It's good to see some new blood on the site.

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

Welcome. Nice first review. Good luck with your new addiction

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

welcome to tuscl

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

What 3131 said

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement