Comments by goldmongerATL

• review comment
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Had to fall back to an old favorite
    @Mr Monger, do you mean at Tattletale's or is "here" the Ohio and Indiana clubs you review?
    j04n44r
    New York
    Fun question I saw
    Superman always had the hots for Wonder Woman. One day he was flying around and spotted Wonder Woman sunbathing naked on a roof, legs spread wide. He decided to fulfill his fantasy. He swooped down, nailed her hard for about 5 seconds and flew off. Wonder Woman said, "What the hell was that?" The Invisible Man said, "I don't know, but my ass is killing me!"
    CJKent_band
    The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
    Smash or Pass?
    Be real. Anybody on this site would smash that all night long. Of course, that is for free, and she evaporates when you are done.
  • review comment
    will42
    Tennessee
    Not what I expected
    Stick Shifting
  • review comment
    will42
    Tennessee
    Not what I expected
    I have been charged $60 for a VIP room for 30 minutes.
    What Are Your Numbers?
    Six decades. 21 states. 2 Canadian Provinces. 4 other countries. My first club just raised their lap dance price for the first time in 40+ years. Fucking inflation.
    CJKent_band
    The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
    Smash or Pass?
    Just curious whether a boob job is a requirement to be a Cowboys cheerleader. They all look like they have them.
    CJKent_band
    The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
    Smash or Pass?
    Smash over and over and over ...
    CJKent_band
    The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
    Smash or Pass?
    Saw a short piece about the making of that show. Someone involved with casting said the unwritten guideline was 36 D or bigger. Some actresses were pre-screened based on revealing stills from their earlier work. My guess much casting in the 60's and 70's had such "rules".
    sinclair
    Strip Club Nation
    Strip Clubs And Cigars
    I used to go with two buddies to a big club that had cigars. They would both light up. Dancers would not come within 5 feet of our table. That was fine for them but sucked for me. Their idea of a big night was $30 in singles going into 20 different garters.
    54kevin
    Florida
    Taking a stripper on a trip - Dumb idea?
    What could go wrong? Things you can't even anticipate. This has the makings of the plot for a bad movie. Starring Ned Beatty and Lindsay Lohan. Co-starring Luis Guzman as the local drug dealer who is after Ned and Lindsay for the $20,000 in drugs Lindsay stole from him.
    a month ago
    Weirdest request in the backroom
    It pales by comparison to these, but I once saw a guy leave VIP with full, garish makeup. Almost clown-level. I assumed the dancer did it for him in VIP.
  • review comment
    IWantHerOnMe
    I'd live this way again
    Slow Start + 2 Big Warnings
    I just looked at the IG. Filming cars in the parking lot and posting it as a story again. Anybody here drive a gray Hyundai with a plate that starts with CWG? For fuck's sake!
    crosscheck
    Just trying to capture the spirit of the thing...
    Hockey Fan Flashes Crowd
    She pressed them against the glass and all the sticks straightened out.
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Subtle Hints a Dancer is Totally Not into You as a Customer
    Now can't get Warren Zevon out of my head. Howwwooooohh!
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Subtle Hints a Dancer is Totally Not into You as a Customer
    Maybe my evil doppelganger is back. I'm not joking. For a long time, I would go into clubs and dancers that I have never seen before would act like they knew me. They would talk about the last time I was there or the last time we did VIP. Sometimes it was only a week or two before. Most times they realized after a while I was not who they thought I was. But some dancers were never quite convinced I was not this other guy. It seemed the overall sentiment about this other guy was negative. Dancers would approach me with a slightly angry or annoyed attitude until they realized it wasn't him.
    ggofv
    Alabama
    Location of The O Atlanta
    You can't see the club from the road. Off Cheshire Bridge Rd, turn down Alco St between the club's building (cleaners and Title Max are the front of the building) and the Waffle House. The parking lot is on the right.
    docsavage
    Indiana
    Strip clubs for introverts
    Think about a strip club. She is naked. you are not. If anything, she should be the nervous one, not you. Watch how the girls sit and talk with others. If she is doing most of the listening, probably not the girl for you. If she is the one doing the talking, that might be the right girl.
    hotgirlsplz
    spend too much on dancers 🤯
    Who here goes to strip clubs and stay sober?
    Now I prefer to get the dancers drunk. Leads to better mileage.
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Subtle Hints a Dancer is Totally Not into You as a Customer
    I once ran into a girl so shy that it was her second day and she had not done a lap dance yet. She had only made some tips on stage. I took a $10 chance. She opened up more and more. Ended up get 5 or 6.
    Book Guy
    I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
    What accounts for Good or Bad Strip Club Culture in a City?
    The Atlanta area is certainly being affected by politics, but in an unusual way. Many of the best clubs were outside any city limits in the past. The last 20 years there has been a big movement to form cities in these areas. Also, a couple of cities have annexed land that was previously unincorporated. Being suddenly in some crusading councilman's city limits has been the death knell for many clubs. Many of those were extras clubs. Follies, Oasis, Shooter's Alley, Flashers, Mardi Gras, Fannie's, Doll House, Club Wax just to name some.
    gothamyte
    from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
    If your favorite SC filmed inside shenanigans nightly and posted would you care
    This was actually a problem in Atlanta when a new club opened. I saw myself on their IG. They even filmed the cars (and their license plates) in the lot to show how crowded they were. There was my less than common car front and center. They have toned it down, but keep reposting older videos of dancers on stage with customers in the background.
    ggofv
    Alabama
    High Mileage Strip Clubs in Atlanta
    Hey, by the time you get here The O will have had its 3rd Grand Opening. Seems to be a monthly occurrence.
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Subtle Hints a Dancer is Totally Not into You as a Customer
    Why would one want management to force her to dance for you? She is an independent contractor in Georgia. She can choose not to work. She can quote whatever prices she wants to. He is not her boss. Lots of other dancers. If you did force her, boy would those be great dances. NOT!
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Subtle Hints a Dancer is Totally Not into You as a Customer
    It was at Tattletales. I have no idea of her name. Long dark hair and a well-tanned white girl. Thin.