tuscl

petite or full-figured

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 1:51 PM
which do you prefer as a dancer? petite spinner with tight ass and smaller tits OR tall, full-figured (Anna Nicole Smith in her playboy days) with nice full hips/butt and big juggs

19 comments

• zippy62
    15 years ago
    I'm an (almost) equal opportunity lapper, curvy but not obese girls can be good, but... all else being equal, I'll take the spinner.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My ATF is a 34B. My favorite size. My 2nd favorite is a 36D. I have two sisters that are on my favorites list. One is 5'11" and very full figured. The other is barely 5' and doesn't need a bra. A spinner. Big or small, I love them all. But I do lean towards petite.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    its bizarre, because the girls im generally attracted to OUTSIDE the clubs are the thinner taller girls. in a club? gimme a bit more up top and below. and fo course the bigger the boobs, the better
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Full-figured, but it must be firm. Flopping around, anywhere, is a turn-off.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    (Almost) equal oppurtunity here. A med./short full figured fave when she left was replaced by a med./tall 5k runner. Another club had a young tight spinner, and a tall lanky 30 something as faves.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    I'm another equal-opportunity lapper here, but forced to choose, I prefer the petite if only so they don't cut off circulation or give me bruises during the lap dance. I can be turned off if it goes too far in either direction... i.e. "boney" not petite, or "fat with cellulite" not curvy. Also, I'm an ass-man, and as long as that is firm and shapely, I'm usually good to go. Tits are secondary, I prefer natural over store-bought, and firm over saggy and squishy.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I tend to go with the full-figured type, mostly because I like having something to hold onto. A couple of my favorites are petite, however, so its not like that's a complete zero, but I've also prefer big tits and ass to small ones.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I always lean toward the spinners. But I never discriminate against any dancer if she wants to lean on me (w/permission. of course). If there's a great ass on the body, I'm noticing it!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    You know the question all of us fear during sex with a full-figured girl. "Are you all the way in, yet?"
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    Petite in general, but can vary based on the individual dancer.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "You know the question all of us fear during sex with a full-figured girl. 'Are you all the way in, yet?'" Fortunately, I don't let it get that far. It is strange in that generally I like the personality of full-figured women better---much better. They just seem sweeter and more caring. But, there isn't any interest on my part----even a BJ or HJ isn't appealing. With the BJ it is an absurd fear she might get too hungry. With the HJ it is the lack of visual stimulation---in fact the visual stimulation available is a turn-off. The dancer MUST be small and young/healthy looking. Probably the reason the dancer must be small is because I'm small. I'll always remember the dancer who took off her high heels to get me interested. A world of difference to me and I wasn't aware of what a difference mere heels would make. From zero interest to complete interest. Don't get me wrong--I prefer bare feet, but I didn't realize how negatively my eyes registered the high heels. Peaches over at The Trap was perfect without the high heels and even attractive with them. I mentioned that to her and she said she just had the wrong body type for high heels. Her breasts naturally jutted out and her butt naturally jutted out. The heels just made it absurd. 100% spinner. 0% full figure.
  • how
    15 years ago
    So long as the proportions are appealing, the size is relatively unimportant.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Another thumbs up for Team Petite. I prefer taller thin girls, but I'll take short and thin over "full figured" of any height. Out of shape girls without clothing look pretty unappealing to me.
  • Ironcat
    15 years ago
    How about small and petite with C cup, natural tits? Theres nothing like a petite girl with big tits in my opinon.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I hate to see bones sticking out, so some meat is desirable for me.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Petite. But the irony is that my favorite OTC girls is more full-figured.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    This thread reminds me of a joke. What's the best thing about get a bj from an 8 year old girl? Your cock looks gigantic in her mouth. Yeah, I know its a horrible joke. Anyway, I like it all!
  • Me too! Well, not 8-year-old girls. But if they're legal in the United States, I like it all!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    For comparison's sake, try entering "petite" and then "full-figured" into a Google Images search box.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion