tuscl

First VIP visit

mr_33
Florida
Thursday, March 5, 2009 3:46 PM
I have to say, my first VIP visit was a disappointment. I didn't get a lot, the experience was not that great, and it cost a lot of money. I wonder how many other guys have experienced the same thing at various other clubs. A lot I bet! I usually only go for the LDs. I could only be at the club for a short while (45 minutes max). Luckily, when I walked in, the one girl I had missed last time for a LD was on stage. I tipped her and indicated I wanted some a LD. No wasted time tonight. After two LDs, she asked if I wanted VIP. Soft sell, but promises of a good time. I tried to nail her down on what I would get, but she was evasive (RED FLAG). I couldn't remember any details from the reviews on tuscl about VIP because I never figured I would take the bait. But I went for it anyway because this girl was my type and I knew I had to leave shortly (15 minute VIP, then I leave). We negotiated a total price and the first surprise was that didn't include the mandatory drink minimum. &%$#!@$#! Didn't want a drink, didn't need a drink and dealing with the waitress was cutting into my time. So just give the dancer the drinks. The bouncer presence was a big buzz kill. And every time it started to get interesting, she was more concerned with looking out for the bouncer coming, so there was no focus on me. I can't blame the dancer, maybe the club had been cracking down lately, but I can definitely say I will never bother with a VIP at this club again. I was a little pissed at myself for wasting the money. Oh well, live and learn.

6 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    I am so sorry you got burned. I've only been to VIP (Champagne Room) three times. Because of the money involved, I not only speak plainly with the dancer, but I illustrate I'm not some cop playing the word game by sticking my finger in her pussy and saying "I want to fuck". No vice cop would do that. The girl played the word game with you. However, I stick around the club long enough to watch where and when the manager is making his rounds. If I notice he's ignoring the private rooms, it's definitely go time.
  • lunabird
    15 years ago
    yes definatly. some of us girls get scared, its best if you say what you want before the dance. that way she knows what you want and knows you are not part of a sting. Also then if she doesn't give you a definate "yes" or "ok" then you obviously know your not going to get what you want. I am not condoning 'extras', but hey we need our fun too. plus we don't want to go to jail... and the likelyhood of there being vice officers imperssinating dancers are slim.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Since you mention the "First VIP visit", I'll only reference that one. It was at a club I visited about once every two months. There was usually a few of the same dancers, but there was a large turnover. A dancer I'd mot seem before did her "tip walk" after her stage set. I was sitting in an area of the bar that was blocked from view by everyone unless they were on that side of the bar. I was the only one. She spent some time with me talking and getting acquainted with my "friend", and said shed like to meet him up close and personal. I'd had more to drink then normal and she was very enticing, so we took a VIP trip. It started as a rather inexpensive (at club rates) HJ. She soon asked if I had a condom. My "no" reply somehow changed the HJ into a BBJCIM. I was surprised and quite happy and felt I received great value. Unfortunately I never saw her again.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    m33: Which club was that? How about a review?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My first Vip trip. 11 or 12 years ago, I left the Gold Rush Show Bar on Steward Ave, in Atlanta GA. I was looking for extras and did not find any there. It was mid afternoon as I drove down the street. 3 blocks later I found another club. It was run down and looked very Ghetto. I would have not gone in if it had been dark out. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. This was definitely a black club. 4 or 5 customers and two dancers. One was a real bow wow. The other was a "7". She came right up to me, spread my legs apart, started fondling my package and said "I want to show you my pussy". She was not wearing anything under her skirt. It didn,t take her long to talk me into a VIP. That was what I was looking for. I paid the madam $25 for the use of a very private room. Once inside, she wasted no time in telling me that she wanted to take care of me. I think that the price was $50. Half way into a BBBJ a red light came on in the room and she left rapidly. Unwelcomed visitors in the club. She came back, pulled out a condom and finished me off with a fuck. When I left the room the madam informed me that I had to pay for each song also. $10 a song. I added everything up and it came to a total of $185. I did get FS but it was a scary experience. I never went back. I don't remember the name of the club but that is not important because it was closed up before the 96 Olympics.
  • nothumbs
    15 years ago
    I've only had 1 bad experience in the VIP room. I'm betting that as you recount the experience in your mind, you'll say to yourself "I should have (blank)". Remember those sorts of things the next time. You have to be as up front as possible. In general in a club, if you see an attractive girl, make it obvious you want to talk to her. Once you talk to her for a bit, buy her a drink. After the drink, see if she's your style & speed. If she is, ask her what the deal is (assuming you've got the $$). If she quotes you out of your price range, make a meaningful counter-offer. Eventually, you'll figure out what "what you're looking for" looks like. Good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion